'350 wind turbine jobs at Paull': South Korean firm CS Wind Corporation set to confirm plans in wake of Siemens Hull deal
ANOTHER 350 jobs could be heading to the region as part of the Siemens' offshore wind turbine plant in East Yorkshire.
A thousand new jobs were confirmed last week by the German engineering giant at sites in Hull and Paull.
The joint announcement with Associated British Ports ended a four-year wait for confirmation of the investment.
As well as a turbine assembly plant at Alexandra Dock in east Hull, Siemens also plans to open a rotor blade manufacturing facility at a new site between Paull and Saltend.
Now East Riding Council leader Councillor Stephen Parnaby has revealed about 350 more jobs will be created at Paull, where the support towers for the turbines will be assembled.
The Mail... read more
Most read news
- 23:49 Essendon players want doping cases fast-tracked
- 23:49 England and Leicester’s Manu Tuilagi to miss at least eight weeks
- 23:38 Detroit Lions vs Atlanta Falcons: Matthew Stafford ready for...
- 23:37 BREAKING: Boy, nine, and man die in fatal house fire in Penistone
- 23:35 Playing for Sale has cost Danny Cipriani his England spot, says...
- 23:20 Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your...
- 23:06 Able UK given green light for huge Humber energy park after ABP...
- 22:18 Arturo Vidal will complete Manchester United transfer in January as...
- 21:22 Balotelli is a disgrace! Twitter reacts after Liverpool striker...
- 18:23 Man dies after his car crashes into a wall outside a supermarket in...