'350 wind turbine jobs at Paull': South Korean firm CS Wind Corporation set to confirm plans in wake of Siemens Hull deal
ANOTHER 350 jobs could be heading to the region as part of the Siemens' offshore wind turbine plant in East Yorkshire.
A thousand new jobs were confirmed last week by the German engineering giant at sites in Hull and Paull.
The joint announcement with Associated British Ports ended a four-year wait for confirmation of the investment.
As well as a turbine assembly plant at Alexandra Dock in east Hull, Siemens also plans to open a rotor blade manufacturing facility at a new site between Paull and Saltend.
Now East Riding Council leader Councillor Stephen Parnaby has revealed about 350 more... read more
- 10:56 Rapist Tube driver jailed 20 years after attacks following DNA match
- 10:55 Arsenal eye wonderkid... but Newcastle, Liverpool and Man United...
- 10:53 Dublin boxing weigh-in shooting hitmen seen storming hotel...
- 10:51 Two treated at scene of fire
- 10:49 Manchester United News: Mourinho in talks, £145m transfer battle,...
- 10:47 Jamie Vardy is a threat but he's no 'killer' like Sergio Aguero,...
- 10:47 Diego Costa pushes his luck... but he hasn't been sent off in 147...
- 10:43 ‘People who pay for sex shouldn’t be prosecuted’, sex worker to...
- 10:43 Baby boy rescued from rubble after earthquake devastates Taiwan
- 09:55 Middle classes face drastic cuts in pensions tax raid: High-earning...