'350 wind turbine jobs at Paull': South Korean firm CS Wind Corporation set to confirm plans in wake of Siemens Hull deal
ANOTHER 350 jobs could be heading to the region as part of the Siemens' offshore wind turbine plant in East Yorkshire.
A thousand new jobs were confirmed last week by the German engineering giant at sites in Hull and Paull.
The joint announcement with Associated British Ports ended a four-year wait for confirmation of the investment.
As well as a turbine assembly plant at Alexandra Dock in east Hull, Siemens also plans to open a rotor blade manufacturing facility at a new site between Paull... read more
- 04:13 Transfer News: Man Utd triple move, Liverpool done deal, Arsenal...
- 04:13 Ex-boss of MtGox bitcoin exchange 'arrested in Japan' over lost $480m
- 04:13 Australia walks away from Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal talks
- 04:00 Tax concessions to help deal with volatility
- 03:53 Ronnie Moore backs Hartlepool’s ‘best finisher’ to hit the goal...
- 03:27 Manchester United 'hours away' from signing Benfica ace
- 03:11 Can the so-called 'male menopause' be treated with HRT?
- 03:11 Manchester United to take spending past £120m with sixth and...
- 02:19 Arsenal striker nearing Emirates exit following double deal
- 02:07 Tim Sherwood: £8m signing Jordan Veretout turned down other clubs...