£46m Shrewsbury mental health centre sets opening date
Shrewsbury’s new £46 million mental health centre will open to the public in mid-September, health bosses announced today.
The Redwoods Centre, which is replacing Shelton Hospital, will open its doors on September 13, with the South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust marking the opening by holding its AGM on the same day.
Patients will not move in until later in the month, so the Trust is taking the opportunity to throw open its doors to service users, carers,... read more
- 02:54 Minions invade Cineworld Boldon to celebrate film release
- 02:41 Amber Heard looks effortlessly elegant in a plunging sequinned...
- 01:35 Paris Saint Germain "in talks with Manchester United over Angel Di...
- 00:59 Andy Murray admits arm issue after giving Seppi the cold shoulder
- 00:44 Children’s mental health must be cared for. Or the consequences...
- 00:43 Murray keeps Wimbledon hopes alive
- 00:22 John Aldridge: Why Liverpool will struggle to make top four despite...
- 00:22 Gary Neville: Why Man Utd can beat Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City to...
- 21:06 Prom season gets underway in Hartlepool
- 20:45 Arsenal "ready to pay £17.8m asking price to seal Karim Benzema...