A1 closed at Long Bennington in Lincolnshire after four-vehicle crash
The crash involved two lorries, a van and a mercedes car that ended up in a ditch. The Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire Air Ambulance has been called for one passenger in the car but their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
STOCK CLEARANCE 20% OFF BRONZE HIGH PERFORMANCE WINDOW FILM Lincolnshire Signs & Solar Control
View details Print voucher
Bronze 20 high performance window films for interior or exterior fitting
Call 01652 659405 Now
Terms: while stocks last
Valid until: Thursday, February 07 2013
Police were alerted to the incident just after 11am and it is expected the northbound carriageway will remain closed over the lunchtime period.... read more
Most read news
- 09:23 Spare a thought for your waitress this Christmas - it’s not a job...
- 09:22 Gus Poyet shows support to Newcastle United ... but only over...
- 09:21 Parked cars delay roadworks project
- 09:21 Industrial building in Pillings Road, Oakham, badly damaged in blaze
- 09:20 Drop in petrol prices should help fuel the local economy
- 09:18 Bomb blast in Bahraini Shi'ite village wounds three policemen
- 09:17 US drone 'kills five Pakistani Taliban militants' after Peshawar...
- 08:54 M180 lane closed after accident involving lorry
- 08:29 Mental health nurse who drank before her shift is struck off
- 08:20 Paul Hurst hails Grimsby Town's festive win over Forest Green Rovers