All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 11:26 Obituary: writer McCullough ‘plain and overweight’
- 11:25 Hull City transfer talk: Stoke City to hijack Aaron Lennon deal?
- 11:24 Tributes to music man Steve
- 11:24 Sunderland’s Danny Graham
- 11:23 Macedonia police say thwart plot to overthrow government
- 11:20 Ranger role is on offer
- 11:18 Manchester United transfer news and rumours: Louis van Gaal targets...
- 11:16 Mats Hummels and Paul Pogba transfer links go nowhere but...
- 11:15 7 simple ways to make your home cosy during the cold snap
- 11:12 Motor menace led police on high-speed chase – driving on just three...