All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 07:35 Fewer people give up smoking in Stoke-on-Trent - after turning to...
- 07:34 Drug combination killed Derby man Stephen Crutchley, coroner decides
- 07:34 Weather: Derby ice cream van out in October for the first time!
- 07:34 FCA launches investigation into Tesco accounting scandal
- 07:33 Travellers can fly from East Midlands Airport to New York, Boston,...
- 07:33 Unlimited holidays introduced at accountancy firm PKF Cooper Parry,...
- 07:33 Secrets to Castle Eden Inn chef’s best selling dish – Hartlepool...
- 07:30 Hong Kong protests: demonstrations across Australia show support
- 07:29 Babcock wins 2-billion-pound UK defence support contract extension
- 07:27 Cadets on high after African adventure