All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 07:51 Row over Gladstone Road continues as campaigning Northampton...
- 07:51 Back to school: Latest Five star school canteens revealed
- 07:48 Trapped drivers £57,000 payback
- 07:48 Aircraft crash probe results
- 07:48 Husband did not kill wife
- 07:48 Hull City boss Steve Bruce can help Mohammed Diame realise huge...
- 07:48 Hull City: Deal for 'maverick' Hatem Ben Arfa is a win-win for boss...
- 07:40 Robbie Williams boosts career of tribute act - after posing in...
- 07:38 Computer hacker shut down Derbyshire holiday firm website in...
- 07:38 Anton Rippon: Scarecrows are great - just don't ask me to build one