All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
- 04:49 Broccoli breakthrough in fight to treat arthritis: Artificial...
- 04:32 Rod’s pride at his time in Tod
- 04:16 VIP from Ghana drops into Sutton opticians
- 04:08 Mad Men recap: season seven, episode 11 – Time and Life (warning:...
- 04:08 Artist John Wolseley: 'we allow such terrible things to happen to...
- 04:08 American Ninja Warrior: just a giant flashing obstacle course...
- 04:05 Leeds nostalgia: Boar Lane - an old street with a new past
- 03:59 Ex-general to be sued over NI death
- 03:59 Game of Thrones season 5, episode 3: High Sparrow review
- 03:48 Bali Nine: Australia 'profoundly dismayed' by 72-hour notice period