All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
- 04:25 Australia shares fall as worst capex in 6 years dents sentiment
- 04:17 MSPs expected to back plan to cut voting age to 16
- 04:17 Commons debate on safety of Trident nuclear weapons system
- 04:16 Toronto FC 0 Man City 1: Evans wonder goal seals win for Pellegrini
- 03:54 Malaysia investigates police over links to mass graves
- 03:53 U.S. military mistakenly ships live anthrax to labs in nine states
- 03:42 Fifa corruption arrests spark concern among sponsors
- 03:38 Oil prices edge up after two days of steep falls
- 02:07 Sepp Blatter's FIFA claim alleged corruption scandal is GOOD news
- 02:05 Chris Pratt touches down in London as global promotional campaign...