All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The... read more
- 09:42 Bright and crisp Valentine's Day for South Cumbria
- 09:40 Cordon remains in place around Derbyshire house after body of man...
- 09:40 Is this Paris' most chic retreat? Inside the five-star hotel where...
- 09:40 Sun, sea and salsa! A resort on St Lucia that just adores dancing...
- 09:38 Single on Valentine's Day? Leave the smug couples to it with these...
- 09:32 Ulverston student delighted with Oxford offer
- 09:31 Stress and the City: Britain's bank workers buckle under pressure
- 09:28 Rugeley Power Station closure to cost council £1 million
- 09:25 Will you marry me? A Valentine's Day proposal – on a magazine cover
- 09:22 Elsecar-based building trade firm acquired by investors