All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 04:52 Lighting up lives in Crowle
- 04:40 Thai telecom companies ready to join 4G bandwidth auction next year
- 04:23 North Korea's Internet links restored amid U.S. hacking dispute
- 04:10 Lunch hour shoppers in 'last dash'
- 03:59 Arturo Vidal discusses HUGE Manchester United move
- 03:55 Ex-footballer 'seriously injured'
- 02:27 Celtic chasing Senegal international Kara Mbodj... but could face...
- 02:03 Liverpool should sign Paul Pogba to replace Steven Gerrard, insists...
- 22:25 Former PFA Chairman Clarke Carlisle in hospital following serious...
- 22:12 Former footballer Clarke Carlisle hospitalised after being hit by...