All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 02:40 London Fashion Week 2015: How designers make product placement...
- 02:39 Reform paralysis, slow progress cloud Shanghai free trade zone project
- 02:38 Heineken rejects takeover offer from SABMiller
- 02:23 China police detain 24 after anti-incinerator protest - newspaper
- 02:04 Cerys Matthews: Radio host, Renaissance woman, axe thrower
- 01:58 Rio Ferdinand reveals David Moyes' reign as Manchester United boss...
- 01:58 Ben Foster slams 'pathetic' booing of Chris Brunt by West Bromwich...
- 01:58 Lionel Messi does things in training that I have not even seen on...
- 01:58 Estaban Cambiasso still has the quality to conduct the Leicester...
- 01:54 Just like daddy! Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's little girl North...