All set for Duns Castle cross country day
Despite the wintry weather this week good progress has been made by Richard Swan and his team of helpers towards providing the finishing touches to the Hunter Trial courses at Duns Castle, for the Cross Country Day which is being held on Sunday, March 24.
Good entries are being received for the Hunter Trials, including entries for the new Mini course which will provide about 15 fences with a maximum height of two feet.
Entries are also being received for the new Non-Competitive Ride which goes through the Duns Castle woods and crosses Langton Edge, Choicelee and Raecleughead Farms. The route will provide riders with some outstanding views over Berwickshire towards the Cheviots and is... read more
Most read news
- 09:28 Wooler 1-2 Willington Quay
- 09:11 Your Tuesday morning report for West Yorkshire
- 09:11 Clean team sweep in
- 09:09 Clean team sweep in
- 09:05 Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho FUMING with Vicente del Bosque
- 09:05 Clean team sweep in
- 09:03 In pictures: Our picture editor selects the best images from around...
- 09:03 Friends take on Sunderland Neon Run to support cancer battler
- 08:56 Keith Vaz ‘astounded’ by former Rotherham children’s services boss...
- 08:36 Apple earnings beat on strong iPhones sales- but iPad volumes slip