Anti-badger cull march through Stratford
AN ANTI-BADGER cull march is going to be held in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon next month on a busy Saturday afternoon.
Campaigners will be gathering outside Shakespeare’s Birthplace in Henley Street at midday on Saturday 15th March, some of them dressed in black and white, some of them dressed as badgers.
Organised by Lydia Hocking, a mum-of-two from Bedworth, campaigners are expecting a few hundred people to show up. read more
Most read news
- 16:10 Italy's Renzi pushing labour reform, but scepticism growing
- 16:09 Scottish independence: Should Scotland have its own national airline?
- 15:54 Rise of nationalism shows what unites Scotland and England
- 15:52 German judge lifts temporary ban on Uber ride-share service
- 15:45 Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery big doubts for Bayern Munich ahead...
- 15:40 Helicopter crashes into North Sea off Flamborough, East Yorkshire
- 15:24 On a roll! Photographer captures spectacular photos from INSIDE...
- 15:24 Onlookers film moment biplane crashes into the ocean after pilot...
- 14:52 Arsenal fan makes horrendously crude attempt at transforming old...
- 11:51 10 more years! Chelsea want Jose Mourinho to stay in charge for the...