Anti-badger cull march through Stratford
AN ANTI-BADGER cull march is going to be held in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon next month on a busy Saturday afternoon.
Campaigners will be gathering outside Shakespeare’s Birthplace in Henley Street at midday on Saturday 15th March, some of them dressed in black and white, some of them dressed as badgers.
Organised by Lydia Hocking, a mum-of-two from Bedworth, campaigners are expecting a few hundred people to show up. read more
- 06:09 Taiwan proposes South China Sea peace plan to avert 'major conflict'
- 06:09 Africa's health centre at the frontline of HIV research
- 06:09 Unpopular but defiant, Myanmar ruling party unfazed about poll...
- 06:08 Manchester Museum: Quirkiest wedding venue in the city?
- 05:47 Fire at China nursing home kills 38 - state media
- 05:43 Iran trial for Washington Post reporter Jason Rezaian to start
- 05:42 Hong Kong, China stocks welcome new cross-border investment scheme
- 05:37 Margaret Atwood puts unseen manuscript in 'Future Library'
- 05:34 Malaysia finds 139 graves in 'cruel' jungle trafficking camps
- 05:34 Australia shares scale 3-wk high as utilities, resources shine