Artwork created by children in care
A piece of artwork reflecting the thoughts and experiences of young people in care in Rochdale is to go on public display.
The painting was created by young people aged seven to 19, with the help of The Children's Society in Rochdale.
Participants were asked a series of questions about their experiences, and a picture was then created using a combination of images and words to represent their thoughts and emotions.
Members of the group are part of The Children's Society in Rochdale's Children in Care Council Listen Up Group. Their artwork will go on display at Rochdale Touchstones Museum... read more
- 02:57 Australia writes to Morrissey and Brigitte Bardot to defend plan to...
- 02:52 48 hours in Geelong, Victoria: where to go, what to do
- 02:48 NT prepares to honour Indigenous people's efforts in Darwin bombing
- 02:47 Whale calf tangled off Australian coast freed
- 02:44 New mother Hayden Panettiere checks into treatment facility amid...
- 02:44 Rachel Weisz stuns in black floral gown as she teams up with suave...
- 02:35 Georgia Williams serious case review findings embarrassment to...
- 02:34 The place where wolves could soon return
- 00:59 Additional offshore wind investment harnessed by GIB
- 00:58 Arsenal ready to make Michy Batshuayi transfer move - report