Artwork created by children in care
A piece of artwork reflecting the thoughts and experiences of young people in care in Rochdale is to go on public display.
The painting was created by young people aged seven to 19, with the help of The Children's Society in Rochdale.
Participants were asked a series of questions about their experiences, and a picture was then created using a combination of images and words to represent their thoughts and emotions.
Members of the group are part of The Children's Society in Rochdale's Children in Care Council Listen Up Group. Their artwork will go on display at Rochdale Touchstones Museum... read more
- 03:08 Can Pope tackle religious divide in Central African Republic?
- 03:04 Walan Giiny (strong heart)
- 03:04 King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Brisbane
- 03:04 King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Melbourne
- 03:04 King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Sydney
- 03:04 Jess Johnson: Wurm Haus
- 03:04 Grayson Perry: My pretty little art career
- 02:19 Manchester United transfer news: Vanja Milinkovic-Savic exit, Jamie...
- 02:14 Lucy Mecklenburgh shows off her stunning figure in colourful mini...
- 02:14 Kym Marsh almost upstages the birthday girl after flashing her bra...