Artwork created by children in care
A piece of artwork reflecting the thoughts and experiences of young people in care in Rochdale is to go on public display.
The painting was created by young people aged seven to 19, with the help of The Children's Society in Rochdale.
Participants were asked a series of questions about their experiences, and a picture was then created using a combination of images and words to represent their thoughts and emotions.
Members of the group are part of The Children's Society in Rochdale's Children... read more
- 17:04 Peggy O'Hara funeral: Arrest and appeal over paramilitary displays
- 16:59 Yemen crisis: UAE launches fresh Yemen attacks
- 16:59 Motives for Tajikistan violence murky
- 16:59 England 21-13 Ireland PLAYER RATINGS: Jonny May in line for World...
- 16:59 Chilli Festival warms up Lincoln city centre
- 16:58 These illustrations nail what it's like to be an introvert who...
- 16:51 Travel: Mediterranean cruise on Island Princess
- 16:51 Travel: Rome, Italy
- 16:51 England 21-13 Ireland: Jonny May and Anthony Watson both score...
- 16:42 'The mother and father of all fare wars': Controversial Ryanair...