Attacker who beat up three in Market Drayton flat jailed
A 30-year-old man who brutally attacked three men in a flat in Shropshire, leaving one with serious injuries, has been jailed for seven years.
Lance Butters attacked Sonny Birch, Gavin Finch and Jake Birch in a flat in Market Drayton armed with a weight bar during a long-running dispute.
Judge Peter Barrie, sitting at Shrewsbury Crown Court, said Butters had burst into the flat armed with the bar and carried out a sustained attack.
The incident happened at Rodenhurst Court on November 26, 2010.
Butters, of Newhampton Road, Wolverhampton, was sentenced at Shrewsbury Crown Court yesterday after being found guilty of assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm to Sonny Birch and Mr... read more
Most read news
- 19:43 Council to spend £1.2 million on wall repair
- 19:43 Plans for 110 homes criticised
- 19:42 Hull keeper McGregor's fiancee to stand trial after being charged...
- 19:42 Cardiff fans set to march in protest to colour change before...
- 19:30 Five alternative career paths for Justin Bieber
- 19:30 Celtic pair face spell on the sidelines
- 19:28 Italy presents sweeping tax cuts, plans to raise deficit goal
- 19:28 Snowden: NSA 'Targets Millions' With Malware
- 19:09 TEAMS: Aguero named as only striker for Man City's trip to Barca
- 18:06 Two ex-United kids run the show and Schmeichel is out of Dad's...