Blidworth man charged with dangerous driving following police officer collision
A 25-year-old man has been charged with dangerous driving following a collision which left a Mansfield police officer seriously injured. Mitchel Graham, of Grange Road in Blidworth, was today (Monday 30 April 2012) charged with two counts of dangerous driving, as well as failure to stop after a collision and failure to report a collision.
He has been bailed until his appearance before Mansfield Magistrates on Monday 14th May 2012.
Mansfield South beat officer PC Diederik Coetzee was left in a critical condition following the crash, which happened in Blidworth Lane, Blidworth, on Friday 25th November 2011. The 55-year-old, who joined Nottinghamshire Police in June 2001, was cycling towards... read more
Most read news
- 06:00 Colin Norris murder conviction faces challenge
- 05:37 Nikkei slumps 3.7 pct on weak China data, 10-yr JGB prices turn higher
- 05:16 Poor nations 'deprived of billions'
- 05:13 U.S. military lawyers put more pressure on Guantanamo
- 05:09 Two arrested after mosque attacks
- 05:07 Japan's wartime brothels were wrong, says 91-year-old veteran
- 05:02 Police commissioner scrutiny urged
- 05:02 Two arrested after mosque attacks
- 04:48 Police commissioner scrutiny urged
- 02:38 Look who is back: Scholes to return to Old Trafford in charity...