Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
Most read news
- 14:00 Manchester United v Hull City: Last five meetings
- 13:56 8 injured after coach crash at Hanley Bus Station
- 13:51 Roy Keane is no loss for Aston Villa - now Paul Lambert faces his...
- 13:45 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal star Jack Wilshere may NEVER fulfil his...
- 13:45 West Ham trio Adrian, Mark Noble and Andy Carroll impressed as...
- 13:32 Are you at risk of leukaemia? Scientists identify mutation can...
- 13:21 How will Manchester United line up against Hull City?
- 13:18 VIDEO: Conisbrough crash teen Blake Cairns’ funeral
- 12:59 The TEN players that Brendan Rodgers could move for to transform...
- 12:41 Arsenal given huge boost as Laurent Koscielny is declared fit for...