Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members... read more
- 13:53 Continuity IRA claim they ordered killing of David Byrne at Dublin...
- 13:53 TV star Lil' Chris took his own life after struggling with...
- 13:52 Tax hikes 'self defeating' when trying to cut govt debt - ECB paper
- 13:50 The Breakfast Club shares its super-easy guide to making perfect...
- 13:45 The incredible resurrection of Leicester
- 13:16 Tool rental firm Speedy Hire nails down takeover
- 13:02 Sir Jeremy Morse obituary
- 12:55 Are you making it difficult to sell your car? The secrets to...
- 12:41 Trickle of inflows point to long road to normality for Greek banks
- 12:23 Five things we learned from Manchester United’s draw with Chelsea