Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
Most read news
- 11:01 From actor to athlete – Hartlepool man swaps panto stage for...
- 11:01 This guy had a really bad day
- 11:00 Why David Moyes must act more 'Cleverley' when it comes to social...
- 11:00 What we really want from the new iPhone and why an iPhone 6 needs...
- 10:58 Take a power shower
- 10:49 School children find body in woods in Leeds
- 10:49 Arsenal teenage star Zelalem set to sign three-year deal as Wenger...
- 10:48 RMT leader Bob Crow dies
- 09:57 No excuses! Liverpool have 10 cup finals to return to the promised...
- 09:39 United BELONG in the Champions League and if they finish fifth or...