Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
Most read news
- 02:03 Cancer fight tot’s family fundraising to say thanks to Leeds charity
- 01:45 Diana Vickers and Nancy Dell'Olio lead the glamour at the launch of...
- 01:45 Meeting the new wing man! Amy Childs rocks Top Gun inspired onesie...
- 01:45 Not so chubby! David Beckham shows off his athletic physique as he...
- 01:45 'Before you know it, you are going to be besties': Katie Hopkins...
- 01:45 'It's hard to have people that you're friends with nominate you':...
- 01:12 Going for goal: the live football TV battle
- 01:12 Oil crisis: Shell axes global projects worth £10bn
- 00:36 Nigel Pearson says Leicester City's win against Manchester United...
- 23:24 Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois trolled about Manchester United...