Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
- 16:26 Team Kevs footballers raise £8,500 in marathon
- 16:19 Man United make huge club announcement after in-house disagreements
- 16:18 Two pedestrians injured after being hit by car in Charles Street,...
- 15:52 Man United and Chelsea reveal INCREDIBLE summer plans
- 15:52 Christian Benteke RESPONDS to Manchester United and Liverpool links
- 15:50 Manchester United handed transfer blow after Southampton chief says...
- 15:35 PSG 'would not even look' at a £35million bid for Edinson Cavani...
- 15:23 Manchester United "eye transfer swap deal to land Russian star...
- 14:54 Luke Shaw: These are the three QUICKEST players at Manchester United
- 14:09 Arsenal News: £24m striker BID, Wilshere EXIT, Man Utd star WANTED,...