Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
Most read news
- 16:06 Police hunt on-the-run pimp mum
- 16:03 Nottingham campaigners vow to improve social care standards
- 16:01 Millwall 1 Cardiff City 0: Danny Shittu puts injury nightmare...
- 15:52 West Ham 2 Man City 1: Champions hammered at Upton Park
- 15:51 In pictures: West Ham 2 Manchester City 1
- 15:48 The HILARIOUS moment Russell Brand STORMS into Sam Allardyce's West...
- 15:22 SNAPPED: Liverpool fans ditch Mario Balotelli shirts outside Anfield
- 14:20 Sunderland vs Arsenal team news: Arsene Wenger makes three changes...
- 13:35 Liverpool News: Dressing room BUST-UP, Carragher return as coach,...
- 13:25 TRANSFER NEWS: Ozil to LEAVE Arsenal, Anfield hero to return to...