Blyth heroin dealers jailed after peddling their misery next to toddlers
Deadly heroin was being peddled just yards from a children’s play area by a woman whose fixing had already left an addict dead.
As toddlers played at a Sure Start centre, Dawn Brown and her cronies were selling heroin right next to them.
Brown was given a suspended prison sentence in 2011 after setting up a deal which killed a man.
Now she and four others, one of whom dealt drugs with his three-year-old on his shoulders, have been locked up after they were snared in an undercover police operation aimed at tackling the heroin problem in Blyth, Northumberland.
As he sentenced eleven members of the gang, a judge said they had continued to bring misery to a town blighted by a heroin problem... read more
- 15:19 Manchester United: Falcao thanks fans as wife posts airport picture
- 14:50 Manchester United transfer news: Dani Alves opens door for MUFC move
- 14:50 Manchester United U21s captain Tom Thorpe set to leave on free...
- 14:31 Man United Transfer News: DEAL AGREED, Falcao LEAVES, stunning swap...
- 13:45 Liverpool Transfer News: Klopp odds CUT, £30m striker SWAP, Cech...
- 13:18 Chelsea Transfer News: Man Utd flop WANTS move, £20m defender BID,...
- 13:11 Man United Transfer News: Di Maria SWAP deal, Gundogan AGREES...
- 12:49 Man Utd Transfer News: Mass clearout, striker on move, winger in talks
- 12:04 Man Utd AGREE DEAL for Borussia Dortmund ace Ilkay Gundogan
- 12:03 Manchester United "agree terms ahead of Ilkay Gundogan transfer' -...