Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 20:39 Disneyland measles outbreak: California scrambles to contain its...
- 20:33 Auschwitz 70 years on: a different place, yet memories of its...
- 20:15 Holocaust Memorial Day: Nazi victims remembered as spectre of...
- 20:13 Four vehicles in crash on A1 at Coddington
- 20:06 Liverpool to STRIKE £14m Ezequiel Lavezzi deal
- 19:36 Antiques column: Beer mats a cheap and cheerful item to collect
- 18:46 Pep hints make Man City pay attention
- 18:09 Ashley Johnson faces further action over first-minute Dave Kearney...
- 17:27 Tiger Woods sets smile to full beam after having missing tooth...
- 15:15 Arsenal CLOSING IN on another defender