Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 00:06 EastEnders: See David Wicks take to the stand in Janine's murder...
- 00:05 Leader - Europe should honour the Crimea outcome
- 00:04 Liberal Democrats vow to cut income tax
- 00:04 French dressing paying off
- 00:03 'Ill thought-through' probation service privatisation is being...
- 23:40 Manchester United and Liverpool scout Hoffenheim midfielder Roberto...
- 23:40 Javier Hernandez nears Manchester United exit as Inter Milan make...
- 23:35 Sara Cox: 'Now you can see me on the radio. It's freaky!'
- 23:21 Arsenal to trigger Loic Remy's £8million transfer release clause...
- 23:21 Manchester United will let Robin van Persie leave, but ONLY if they...