Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 16:21 Man Utd are TITLE RIVALS for frontrunners Chelsea and Man City -...
- 16:21 Blur frontman Damon Albarn's bid to save pub near childhood home
- 16:19 Yaya Toure vs Mile Jedinak: Head-to-head analysis ahead of the...
- 16:15 Festive Edinburgh lights captured from the sky
- 16:12 Enjoy a winter walk
- 15:53 Schools in Tamworth host Christmas Truce football match of their own
- 13:53 Radamel Falcao and Ander Herrera could return to Manchester United...
- 13:22 REVEALED: The THREE January signings being lined up by Man Utd
- 11:51 Arsenal "finalising' transfer deal to sign Liverpool target Xherdan...
- 11:39 College mourns loss of popular assistant