Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 22:28 Ottawa shooting recounted: ‘I knew something immediately was wrong’
- 22:18 Arturo Vidal will complete Manchester United transfer in January as...
- 22:18 Andrew Whitaker: Politics and celebrity endorsements
- 22:17 Cristiano Ronaldo closes in on Champions League scoring record as...
- 22:08 England’s Stuart Lancaster wants reliability for New Zealand challenge
- 22:08 Lukas Podolski late strike gives Arsenal win over Anderlecht
- 22:06 Watch the five second clip that sums up Mario Balotelli perfectly
- 22:04 DIY stores are hammered by lack of do-it-yourself drive
- 21:44 Anderlecht 1-2 Arsenal: Lukas Podolski fires home in injury time as...
- 21:22 Balotelli is a disgrace! Twitter reacts after Liverpool striker...