Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 23:51 Former champion Pat Barrett showcasing some of Manchester's best...
- 23:49 Rodgers apologises for poor defeat
- 23:41 MONTE CARLO RACE ZONE: Lewis Hamilton ducks out of Mercedes team...
- 23:39 Lincolnshire illegal rave: Police successfully bring rave to end -...
- 23:36 Garner has staying power
- 23:32 Saints quartet get England call for Barbarians battle
- 23:32 Saints 24 Saracens 29: Tom Vickers’ review and player ratings
- 23:30 Aljaz Bedene given hope by LTA in fight to represent Team GB in the...
- 20:58 Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool target drops HUGE hint over Chelsea...
- 20:27 Arsenal waiting until the Copa America to announce signing of Man...