Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 03:34 MP Rosie Winterton to visit WW1 Cemetery
- 03:30 'Child abuse' accuser faces jail
- 03:30 Juror fined £250 for contempt
- 03:26 Calls from Copa-Cogeca for more agricultural sector support
- 03:23 UN accuses IS and Syria of committing war crimes
- 03:23 Russian forces are accused of incursion
- 03:23 US concern at Libyan attacks
- 03:23 Lagarde insists she will not quit over French fraud case
- 03:18 Tomatoes linked to low prostate cancer risk
- 22:48 William Carvalho to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon midfielder...