Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 23:41 NHTSA could tap unexercised authority to speed Takata recalls
- 23:31 Chelsea's Eden Hazard named Player of the Year at London Football...
- 23:31 David Cameron denies 'running scared' of head-to-head television...
- 23:28 New Scottish political landscape: How country will look if Ashcroft...
- 22:27 Arsenal's goalkeepers are solid but and Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois...
- 21:26 WATCH: Louis van Gaal's FURIOUS reaction to reports of a bust up...
- 19:48 Man Utd News: Koke EXIT, Gundogan's transfer PLEA, Hernandez set...
- 19:39 Manchester United "make £5.7m transfer bid for wonderkid Kenedy'
- 19:04 Toni Kroos: Why I REJECTED Manchester United and Chelsea
- 18:17 Louis van Gaal on Ryan Giggs: 'We have a very bad relationship'