Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 10:39 Cash machine stolen from bank in early morning raid
- 10:34 Phil Neville: Gary has had a big influence on my punditry career
- 10:34 Flying visit to a countryside retreat
- 10:34 Crack the great Easter getaway
- 10:34 New ear, nose and throat service for Lincolnshire surgeries
- 10:32 Family-of-six escape house fire in Stockport started by KITTEN...
- 10:31 Record View: The Longannet closure may be a victim of changing...
- 10:28 Madame Tussauds celebrates 15 years of Bollywood as Katrina...
- 10:23 Leinster 34 Glasgow Warriors 34: Gregor Townsend hails spirit of...
- 10:07 Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick can be England's Pirlo...