Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 09:47 UK car sales rise 7 percent on year in November - SMMT
- 09:43 Three introduces free roaming in US, confirms free 4G upgrade for...
- 09:35 Coordinated attacks in northern Iraqi city kill 11, wound 70
- 09:34 Emma Thompson honoured for Mary Poppins film
- 09:33 Ashes 2013-14: Australia v England, Second Test, first day, tea...
- 09:25 Goldman Sachs threatens to quit the City if Britain leaves the...
- 09:22 FTSE inches down, pegged back by U.S. stimulus concerns
- 09:21 Companies need to keep an eye on their bosses for signs of...
- 09:20 Store search for repentant shopper
- 09:16 Car tax disc to be axed after 93 years