Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 22:21 The Hunt for the Boston Bombers, TV review: A glossy re-creation of...
- 22:19 Five managers who Newcastle United could hire to replace Alan Pardew
- 22:18 Insight - BlackBerry's meltdown sparks start-up boom in Canada's...
- 22:12 Mexico captures senior drug boss operating in Mexico City
- 22:12 GrubHub agrees to tip-free restaurant fees with NY Attorney General
- 22:06 Fiona McCade: Stuff pressure of school teddy bear
- 22:05 Seat Leon ST: This new car is competent and capable, but not...
- 22:05 Kim Jong-un's haircut: The Independent heads to Ealing to try out...
- 22:05 Rhodri Marsden: Neil Young's quest for purer listening is pure...
- 22:00 Mad Men fashion: Roger Sterling, Peggy and Megan reflect the...