Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 08:18 David McCarthy: If Scotland votes to break from UK tomorrow Accies...
- 08:17 Villagers show how their gardens grow
- 08:11 Merseyside Police slammed over Becky McPhee murder which 'could...
- 08:11 Merseyside Police act on Becky McPhee murder recommendations from IPCC
- 08:11 JD Sports sees 'record' trading
- 08:10 73% think police force is stopping bad behaviour
- 08:07 Zara owner Inditex sees profits dip but sales rise
- 08:02 The Duke - September 17, 2014
- 07:57 Hull KR: 'I want to be number one hooker,' says Keal Carlile
- 07:56 Alcoholic Bulwell man breached ASBO neighbour ban