Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 09:34 Flat was so filthy even estate agent told potential buyers ‘wipe...
- 09:32 Birmingham City news digest: Rowett to Rams; Departure of a legend;...
- 09:22 FTSE recovers slightly but remains near three-year lows
- 09:09 Veolia says resumed talks with CDC about Transdev exit
- 09:08 Researchers find that 45-year-old air pollution is still...
- 09:08 Ouch! Watch the excruciating moment YouTubers film a mousetrap...
- 09:08 Brits splashed out on big ticket items in January helping retail...
- 09:07 Angels smile on four growing firms with £3.9m boost
- 08:42 FTSE LIVE: Footsie sees modest rally thanks to firmer oil price...
- 08:07 Why Memphis Depay played for Manchester United U21s