Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 02:53 Reports: IS Beheads Second American Journalist
- 02:49 Coles to axe more than 400 jobs in Melbourne for 'efficiency'
- 02:30 Comedian Joan Rivers Remains On Life Support
- 02:27 China August official services PMI at 54.4 versus 54.2 in July
- 02:25 Credit Suisse investigating two traders over misconduct
- 02:23 Apple says its systems not to blame for celebrity photo breach
- 02:23 Celebrity hacking clouds Apple's upcoming product launch
- 02:16 West Africa struggles to contain Ebola as warnings and deaths mount
- 02:13 Toronto Film Festival 2014: Ones to watch
- 02:10 Criminal charges dropped for Ashya King’s parents