Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 07:46 Nepal earthquake: Death toll climbs above 3,000
- 07:46 Review: Hit The Deck Festival 2015, Rock City, Rescue Rooms and...
- 07:46 Nottinghamshire traffic and travel: Monday, April 27
- 07:46 Nottingham weather: April showers due to hit
- 07:46 Petition against Oundle school fields sell-off attracts 2,000...
- 07:37 Wind projects gets ‘ground-breaking’ £30m boost
- 07:37 ‘Use it or lose it’ warning over town carnival
- 07:34 Riders to hit the tulip trail
- 07:32 Derbyshire man Robert Hicking jailed for threat to burn down...
- 07:23 Malicious cyber attack on John Taylor High School's network and...