Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
- 19:57 Youssouf Mulumbu ruled out for 'several weeks' after Norwich...
- 19:49 Benfica star rejects Manchester United move to sign for Arsenal
- 19:42 MONDAY MARKET CLOSE: Miners pummelled by Chinese data
- 19:42 This week’s fuel prices, 3rd August
- 19:37 Royal Bank of Scotland share price: let's hope Rothschild is right
- 19:36 Police in Colombia recover Faustino Asprilla’s missing horse
- 19:29 Could 'supercharged genes' be used by terrorists? Technique to...
- 19:26 Man United Transfer News: Second winger raid, Schweinsteiger injury...
- 19:21 Population growth and climate change: fewer people does not mean...
- 19:19 Chelsea captain John Terry claims defeat by Arsenal could be a...