Bolt's family celebrate his 100m victory in Stratford-upon-Avon
USAIN BOLT'S auntie celebrated her nephew's Olympic gold medal by taking a whistle stop tour of Stratford-upon-Avon on Monday.
Betsy Davis, 43, travelled 4,685 miles from her home in Jamaica to support Bolt in the 100m sprint final.
But she was forced to watch his historic win on television after she failed to get tickets for the final.
The 25-year-old Jamaican won in an Olympic record time of 9.63 seconds - picking up his fourth gold medal in four years. read more
Most read news
- 13:20 Burgess unsure about debut date
- 12:13 Old Trafford hero Daley Blind: What I think of Manchester
- 12:09 Man Utd News: Van Gaal eyes Chelsea and Arsenal targets, Falcao...
- 11:36 Angel Di Maria lifts the lid on life at Manchester United
- 11:31 Angel Di Maria: Why I am loving life at Man Utd and want to repay...
- 11:12 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to bank on Brazilian Romulo as an...
- 11:10 Radamel Falcao: Manchester United ready to seal permanent transfer...
- 10:50 Man Utd's captain marvel gives Wayne Rooney a telling off over...
- 10:46 Man Utd AGREE to stump up £44m to sign Radamel Falcao on permanent...
- 10:25 Boris Johnson to visit Corby today