BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the baby’s death was opened and adjourned at Nottingham Coroner’s Court on Monday May 21.
An initial Home... read more
- 12:09 Derbyshire Blue John vase sells for £21,000 at auction
- 12:07 Special constable jailed for Berwyn 'wanton vandalism' spree
- 12:07 Wales health minister in no 'junk food' ads before watershed plan
- 12:07 Sunderland 2, Stoke City 0 talking points: Will Mark Hughes...
- 12:06 Roosevelt Democrats: Hillary Clinton's vision, defined by Eleanor
- 11:42 Police warning on vehicle thefts from Chapel St Leonards
- 11:42 Transfer News: Arsenal set to rock Chelsea, Liverpool shock snub,...
- 11:41 Pensioners get a boost: five minutes guide to understanding the...
- 11:35 Three-way tie seen in Spain's vote as Ciudadanos gains ground
- 11:33 The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe is simply magical at...