BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the baby’s death was opened and adjourned at Nottingham Coroner’s Court on Monday May 21.
An initial Home... read more
- 20:17 Robert Peston to leave BBC for ITV
- 20:17 How Birmingham's Fewtrell family used Barnaby the bear as their...
- 20:17 Robin Goodfellow's Racing Tips: All the best bets for Monday,...
- 20:12 Oh James: A look back at James Bond through the ages
- 20:10 Sir Tom Jones in f-word rant at the BBC after being axed from The...
- 20:08 Isis or Russia? Labour needs to decide which is the bigger threat
- 20:03 Waco gang shootout: more than 100 bikers allowed to remove GPS...
- 19:56 Decision to axe Liverpool FC boss Rodgers made before derby
- 19:49 Thorbjorn Olesen wins third European Tour title after overcoming...
- 18:53 Brendan Rodgers sacked as Liverpool boss, Reds fans immediately...