BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the... read more
- 09:00 Mazda reports lower profits despite rising sales
- 09:00 Human rights group demands release of Turkmenistan photojournalist
- 08:40 "I was just getting over my fear of flying...then came the bomb...
- 08:38 Morning news headlines: Calais migrant undeterred by Eurotunnel...
- 08:36 RBS expects further fines with no let-up from regulators
- 08:33 British Gas owner Centrica and Shell to slash more than 10,000 jobs...
- 08:30 Disabled biker fears he’ll lose his lifeline if garages are demolished
- 08:15 £48m rated international forward who's wanted by Liverpool won't...
- 07:21 Manchester United defenders Phil Jones and Chris Smalling face...
- 07:11 Man Utd fans react to David De Gea performance as boss speaks out...