BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the baby’s death was opened and adjourned at Nottingham Coroner’s Court on Monday May 21.
An initial Home Office... read more
- 23:19 Do enjoy these dogs recreating iconic romantic film scenes
- 23:16 If Liverpool supporters' walkout at Anfield is to mean anything, it...
- 23:09 Cyber attackers demand ransom from Guernsey victims
- 22:42 Mother to start coastal walk around Britain to honour memory of...
- 22:42 Eddie Redmayne cuts a dash at Kensington Palace ahead of...
- 22:39 Tottenham key man: People overrate Harry Kane and Dele Alli
- 22:39 Exclusive: £25m valued striker almost signed for Hull City... for...
- 22:38 A polarizing force, Haiti's former soldiers return to streets
- 22:30 Grimsby film: Explicit scene from Sacha Baron Cohen film stuns TV...
- 21:13 BREAKING NEWS: Air France jet declares EMERGENCY on way to Lisbon