BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the baby’s death was opened and adjourned at Nottingham Coroner’s Court on Monday May 21.
An initial Home Office post-mortem examaination gave the interim cause of death as consistent with drowning. Further... read more
- 14:57 ‘Jack Grealish won’t be overawed by playing in the FA Cup final’
- 14:55 Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd on RED ALERT as Jackson Martinez...
- 14:49 Scotland are playing Qatar? Tartan Army hit out at SNP sport...
- 14:45 Bureau 121: How good are Kim Jong-un's elite hackers?
- 14:41 Liverpool STUN Man United by entering race for ANOTHER transfer...
- 13:54 Stoke announce TWELVE players set for exit door
- 12:46 REVEALED: Former England boss' advice to Liverpool ace Raheem Sterling
- 12:46 Man Utd PULL OUT of race for Nathaniel Clyne as Liverpool have £10m...
- 12:44 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd EXODUS, Arsenal ace SNUBS Liverpool,...
- 12:43 Chuba Akpom shows he is an Arsenal star of the future with...