BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the baby’s death was opened and adjourned at Nottingham Coroner’s Court on Monday May 21.
An initial Home Office post-mortem examaination gave the interim cause of death as consistent with drowning. Further... read more
- 18:56 Arsenal, Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea ROCKED as Inter Milan RULE...
- 18:51 Mats Hummels will quit Borussia Dortmund for Manchester United in...
- 18:45 No Manchester United return for crocked Michael Carrick in reserve...
- 17:00 Port Vale could play Stoke City 'B' in Johnstone's Paint Trophy,...
- 16:47 England international arrested on suspicion of having sex with a...
- 16:46 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd deal done, Chelsea told £30m for striker,...
- 16:25 Could this twist in the transfer race for Paul Pogba help Arsenal...
- 16:08 England footballer arrested over allegations of sex with a schoolgirl
- 16:04 Arsenal FLOP set for SHOCK Man Utd move
- 15:38 Liverpool striker set for SHOCK summer EXIT