BREAKING NEWS: Mum arrested in investigation over daughter’s death
A BULWELL mum has been arrested in connection with the death her baby daughter. Twenty-year-old Lisa Wood was taken into custody by police on suspicion of manslaughter over the death of ten-month-old Kacie Leigh Brookes.
She has been released on police bail pending further inquiries.
Officers were called to her address on Saxelby Gardens just before midday on Thursday May 10. Kacie was taken to the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, where she was pronounced dead.
An inquest into the... read more
- 06:52 Wimbledon: Nick Kyrgios is a real title threat, warns former...
- 06:49 National Lottery results on Saturday, July 4 - the winning numbers
- 06:48 Funding boost for dementia scheme
- 06:44 Hotel worker charged with giving his lover HIV on purpose
- 06:44 Remember Lorenzo's or Leftbank? 14 Birmingham restaurants we used...
- 06:41 Olly Murs tribute act jailed for sex with girl of 13
- 06:35 EU: Dream ending is unattainable
- 06:22 'I was told my new born son had just days to live': Mum tells...
- 04:14 Travel: Dingle - the Irish peninsula that inspired Song Of The Sea
- 01:35 Paris Saint Germain "in talks with Manchester United over Angel Di...