BREAKING NEWS: Woman killed in Northamptonshire road crash named by police
POLICE have named a 30-year-old woman who died in a crash on the A45 near Daventry on Saturday. Jessica Jeffels, from Daventry, died after her blue BMW Mini - which was travelling west along the A45 - crossed the road and then travelled down a grass bank before overturning and rolling into a ditch.
The crash, close to the Newnham turn-off of the A45, is believed to have happened some time after 1am in the early hours of Saturday.
The car was found by a member of the public the following morning, and then the police and emergency services were called. Police do not believe any other vehicles are believed to have been involved with the crash.
Witnesses to this incident, or anyone with... read more
Most read news
- 03:16 X Factor musical - I Can't Sing!
- 02:38 Look who is back: Scholes to return to Old Trafford in charity...
- 02:22 Gig review: Bleached, The Art School, Glasgow
- 02:09 City get cool welcome in New York... as Hart and Co take on Giants...
- 02:09 Pellegrini set for talks with Tevez when he takes over at City
- 02:09 Out-of-favour Vermaelen may quit Arsenal in search of playing time...
- 01:08 Twitter tightens security after recent hacking spate
- 00:30 Anti-Muslim reprisals after Woolwich attack
- 23:02 Taking the fifth: how Lois Lerner of the IRS followed a...
- 23:02 Mad Men recap: Season six, episode eight – The Crash