Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 01:02 FA chairman Greg Dyke hounded by FIFA for return of £16,000...
- 01:01 'More goes through my mind' Lewis Hamilton denies he thinks of...
- 00:58 Students ‘shoe in’ Christmas cheer
- 00:58 Festive drinkers urged to go dry for January
- 00:52 Arsenal are out of Virgil van Dijk's reach, he'll probably end up...
- 00:51 Undercover Panorama reporters reveal working conditions at factory...
- 00:48 Norovirus closes wards in nine hospital amid fears of winter NHS...
- 00:27 Losing your teeth could be a sign of wider mental and physical...
- 00:24 Win a pair of tickets for Hull City v Leicester City plus a copy of...
- 00:19 Christmas recipes: Five Christmas dinner hacks