Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We... read more
- 19:15 What Paris climate negotiators are up against, and what it means...
- 19:11 Thieves steal silverware from St Edmund's Church in Shipston
- 19:08 Australia's budget deficit to blow out by additional $38bn by 2019...
- 19:08 Donald Trump: I was '100% right' about Muslims cheering 9/11 attacks
- 19:05 Father asks for man who "chopped up" his son using a meat cleaver...
- 19:05 Jamie Vardy: Fans' reaction to his recording breaking goal
- 19:03 Locked up: Faces of the criminals put behind bars in November
- 19:03 Stop The Rot: Step inside Lister Drive Library where restoration is...
- 18:57 Fire crews called out to 36 incidents in Merseyside as storms...
- 18:56 Leicester 21-11 Bath: Telusa Veainu and Dan Cole tries secure...