Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 02:15 Cath Kidston sells stake to equity firm
- 02:15 Premier Foods brands to get new lease of life
- 01:53 Racism Claim Halts Manchester City Friendly
- 01:51 Slump in iPad sales takes the shine off Apple's revenue results
- 01:50 How original sin led to a western obsession with self-help
- 01:49 UK Government Still Sending Arms To Russia
- 22:45 Manchester United not afraid to spend £70m on one player, reveals...
- 22:45 Manchester United transfer news: United made aware Angel di Maria...
- 21:28 Six things you need to know about promising Arsenal youngster Chris...
- 21:15 Can Morgan Schneiderlin fit into Tottenham Hotspur's midfield...