Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 20:15 Mangala: Man City right up for title race
- 20:06 Ireland's Labour Party softens opposition to Aer Lingus sale
- 20:06 China cuts rates again in face of weak demand, deflation risk
- 19:54 Chelsea Transfer News: Eriksen bid, Messi move, midfielder's exit
- 19:52 VIDEO: Tammy Wynette hated Stand By Your Man and Patsy Cline wasn't...
- 19:46 Man puts wooden dummy in his car in order to get to work on time
- 19:38 Man and four-year-old girl found dead in Notting Hill flat
- 19:07 Angel di Maria had to come off, admits Manchester United boss Louis...
- 18:55 Everton FC draw with Arsenal was best performance of my reign says...
- 18:35 Teenage driver in serious condition after his car collides with...