Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
- 04:53 Serco handed control of Birmingham's leisure centres
- 04:53 Birmingham barrister supports students in national law competition bid
- 04:53 Richard Atkins QC wins award following Tesco strawberries case
- 04:35 One Direction Liam: My Payne for Zayn... but we're not over
- 04:09 CBI must wake up to European Diplodocus in room before it is too late
- 03:40 Warm welcome for Ritchie as he reflects on Scotland debut
- 03:38 Ed Miliband strikes back: Am I tough enough? Hell yes. Would I have...
- 03:37 Kevin Pietersen and Brendan Taylor: Two stellar county signings...
- 03:11 Man Utd News: DONE DEAL, Falcao scores twice, Real Madrid star...
- 02:12 Michael van Gerwen smashes Raymond van Barneveld 7-2 in Dublin to...