Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in... read more
- 12:49 Arsenal midfield star ruled out of Community Shield clash against...
- 12:40 Cilla Black dead at 72, Spanish police report
- 12:19 Pedro "to complete transfer to Manchester United imminently'
- 12:17 Aston Villa rumour mill - £145m takeover deal back on; youngster...
- 12:06 Liverpool transfer news: Allan Rodrigues de Souza deal, Asier...
- 11:26 Everton "set to hijack Liverpool's transfer move for Adama Traore'
- 11:26 Rafael "on cusp of Lyon transfer from Manchester United, medical...
- 11:21 Newcastle United "to break transfer record to sign Saido Berahino'
- 10:24 Three reasons Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo will rejoin...
- 10:12 Manchester United "reach agreement on £21.1m Nicolas Gaitan transfer'