Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 11:25 Hull City transfer talk: Stoke City to hijack Aaron Lennon deal?
- 11:24 Tributes to music man Steve
- 11:24 Sunderland’s Danny Graham
- 11:23 Macedonia police say thwart plot to overthrow government
- 11:20 Ranger role is on offer
- 11:18 Manchester United transfer news and rumours: Louis van Gaal targets...
- 11:16 Mats Hummels and Paul Pogba transfer links go nowhere but...
- 11:15 7 simple ways to make your home cosy during the cold snap
- 11:12 Motor menace led police on high-speed chase – driving on just three...
- 11:12 Radamel Falcao has now been paid £6m since joining Manchester...