Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 16:10 #ReviewAnything – from style facepalms to Lyotardist essays, we...
- 16:09 FUND-RAISING: Whopping wooly scarf raises cash for new community...
- 16:09 Coventry City's away form is bad - but it's been worse!
- 16:05 Dutch centre-back Van Dijk issues "come and get me" plea to Arsenal
- 15:27 TEAM NEWS: Man City's Lampard out of Upton Park return, Carroll not...
- 14:24 I don’t know where he gets his strength from! Wenger praises...
- 14:13 Juan Mata is NOT the special one! Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho sticks...
- 14:13 Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: Don't talk to me about Man United star...
- 13:14 Arjen Robben backing Chelsea and Arsenal for Champions League glory
- 11:43 Manchester United line up MONSTER £90m bid to bring Gareth Bale to...