Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We... read more
- 17:46 City council uses phone taps and bugging to catch criminals
- 17:33 Manchester United fans on Twitter actually want Wayne Rooney to get...
- 17:32 Everton boss Martinez adamant Liverpool's Lucas should have been...
- 17:18 What time is Strictly Come Dancing: The Results on BBC1 tonight?
- 17:17 Fans at the Stadium of Light give their reaction on Dick Advocaat’s...
- 17:16 Support growing in Commons for airstrikes against Isis in Syria,...
- 17:16 Afghan hospital bombing: MSF labels US airstrike a war crime as it...
- 17:15 Chelsea fans admit Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez is playing better than...
- 17:12 Quarter of doctors' appointments wasted – report
- 17:08 Warwick University students call for closure of BP archive on campus