Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in... read more
- 18:29 Thousands turn out for Hoylake RNLI Lifeboat open day
- 18:24 Done Deal: Ex-Arsenal ace Alex Song rejoins West Ham on season-long...
- 18:11 Transfer News: Man United triple deal, Liverpool sign £800,000 ace,...
- 17:16 Man United set for triple deal with three stars heading for Old...
- 17:16 Greville Janner's alleged sex abuse case back in court
- 16:42 Confirmed: Belgian international set for medical after agreeing Man...
- 16:19 French boss reveals Tottenham star Hugo Lloris could join Man...
- 16:19 Arsenal attempting to sign Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuain
- 15:48 Man Utd Transfer News: Last-gasp Cillesen deal, stunning £25m raid...
- 15:19 Man Utd and Chelsea told to pay £70m for Belgium international