Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 04:41 Scotland Devolution Pledge 'Non-Negotiable'
- 04:41 Homeshare Scheme Brings Comfort To Strangers
- 04:15 Designs for life
- 04:14 Board games
- 04:14 River Derwent will be lit in longest artwork
- 03:39 Ebola crisis ... A locked-down nation in the grip of disease, fear...
- 03:39 NZ National Party wins a third term
- 03:39 Excitement froths up for Oktoberfest
- 03:39 Buffer zone bid to protect ceasefire
- 03:37 Miliband Reveals Plan For £8 Minimum Wage