Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 14:33 Gainsborough: 20-year-old attempted to sell counterfeit tobacco and...
- 14:25 Sky’s the limit for Kirklees College
- 14:22 Digital divide opening in UK schools report warns
- 14:19 Stalker threatens the Catt
- 14:18 Hannah Graham Suspect Linked To 2009 Murder
- 14:18 North Korea leader Kim Jong-un breaks ankles due to 'love of Swiss...
- 14:17 Alan Pardew, average players and a lack of ambition from Mike...
- 12:53 Man Utd to go to WAR with Chelsea in an attempt to sign Everton...
- 12:08 Man City eye £60m-rated ex-Man Utd starlet after passing on Chelsea...
- 11:29 Jamie Carragher: How I'd line up in defence if I was Liverpool manager