Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 21:23 WATCH: Erik Lamela scores world-class goal for Tottenham in Europa...
- 21:10 Jailed: Gang who planted James Bond-style tracking devices on...
- 20:19 Argentine economic activity falls 1.2 percent in August year-on-year
- 20:18 6 reasons why older men make better boyfriends
- 19:43 TRANSFER NEWS: Valdes joins Man Utd, Chelsea target is Arsenal fan,...
- 18:32 It’s a hostile atmosphere! Chelsea skipper John Terry wary of...
- 18:22 Man Utd News: Big Liverpool target JOINS, De Gea to stay, Rafael...
- 18:21 Liverpool FC striker Mario Balotelli in photo threat claims
- 17:58 Theo Walcott set to return for Arsenal trip to Sunderland
- 17:51 Arsenal set to raid Premier League rivals in January for £10m...