Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 18:23 Azerbaijan detains rights activist accused of espionage
- 18:22 MP Emma gives group her Stamp of approval
- 18:22 VIDEO: Incident commander talks about Ferrybridge Power Station fire
- 18:22 Sony warns smartphone weakness will brake profit progress after...
- 18:20 Danny Rose signs five-year Tottenham Hotspur contract, Spurs fans...
- 18:19 Music in the Market Place planned for Grantham
- 16:14 Atletico Madrid "tracking' transfer target Shinji Kagawa from...
- 16:14 Manchester United give Arturo Vidal number seven shirt ahead of...
- 15:09 Three players Arsenal might sell this summer
- 14:54 Alan Pardew must play Hatem Ben Arfa to save both their Newcastle...