Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 10:26 Carlsen vs Anand: World Chess Championship game 11
- 10:20 Missing man Matthew Winspear could be in Lincoln
- 10:14 Mum threw glass at pub worker’s head
- 10:13 Man comes up with 101 things to do with his ex-wife's wedding dress
- 10:10 Number of hard-up Scots families who depend on food banks to...
- 10:07 Book is a tribute to rail war heroes
- 10:06 aleXsandro Palombo depicts cartoon characters as victims of...
- 10:05 Use the break to think about growth
- 10:05 Angry Bucknall man beat dad over head with metal crutch in row over TV
- 09:58 PUB GRUBBER REVIEW: It may be cold outside, so why not warm up with...