Buffy the Vampire Slayer actor Robin Sachs dies aged 61
British actor Robin Sachs, best known for his role in the hit TV series Buffy The Vampire Slayer, has died at the age of 61. His villainous character Ethan Rayne was the arch enemy of regular character Giles, played by Anthony Head.
The London-born actor also played the evil General Sarris opposite Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest.
His ex-wife Casey Defranco called him "a wonderful person, extraordinarily talented as an actor."
Staff on his official website wrote: "Please join us in raising a glass to Robin - goodbye, dear friend. Thank you for all the laughter and the cookies. We will miss you so very much."
Sachs' first role was with the British Hammer film studio, in the... read more
Most read news
- 09:34 COURT REPORTS: Chesterfield Magistrates results
- 09:22 East Yorkshire brewery wins national taste award
- 09:22 Call for rural communities to pull together to tackle crime wave
- 09:19 Sex-change taxi fare dodger back in court
- 09:19 How many goals does Olivier Giroud need to score to be considered...
- 09:19 Arsenal clear to make Douglas Costa transfer as Shakhtar Donetsk...
- 09:15 Golden Lion pub named the ‘Best Freehouse’ in the Great British Pub...
- 09:01 Balfour Beatty snubs third Carillion bid as takeover deadline looms
- 08:43 Thomas Muller reveals Manchester United made him huge transfer...
- 08:38 Adam Clayton hails Middlesbrough unity after 2-1 win at Bolton...