Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 10:31 Money Matters Roadshow: Get help and advice at free event in...
- 10:31 Man arrested after his partner left seriously ill in alleged...
- 10:24 Weather warning as Hurricane Gonzalo set to hit Lancashire
- 10:11 'If Boris Johnson wants to give me the Mayor of London job, that...
- 10:03 MILES STARFORTH’S MATCH ANALYSIS; Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City
- 09:52 Brendan Rodgers: I want to leave Liverpool to manage in Spain
- 09:41 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down...
- 09:32 The LETTER Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson sent Liverpool boss...
- 09:01 Arsene Wenger: I have a huge concern at Arsenal
- 08:48 Police hunt driver who tried to lure 12-year-old boy into his car...