Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
- 18:33 HEALTH LOTTERY RESULTS: Winning numbers for Saturday, March 28, 2015
- 18:33 Blair Turgott: 'Hopefully this is my time now'
- 18:33 Mass brawl sees Bedworth United's game at Northwood FC abandoned
- 18:27 Racist fraternity chant was taught at national leadership event,...
- 17:41 Sheffield United 1 Crewe Alexandra 2: Steve Davis savours Ryan...
- 17:30 Peterborough United 0-1 Coventry City - Third away win on the...
- 17:28 TRANSFER NEWS: Liverpool defender EXIT, Chelsea want England star,...
- 17:23 Nottingham shops set to sell new graphene light bulbs
- 17:05 Sheffield United 1 Crewe Alexandra 2: Match report
- 16:26 Joe Perry beats Mark Williams for greatest ever career victory at...