Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 10:21 PAPER ROUND UP: LVG's plans dented, Messi's Arsenal revelation,...
- 10:19 2m Britons to join summer getaway
- 10:18 MH17 crash: What are the 'black boxes' and what could they reveal?
- 10:18 Isis 'sets fire to 1,800-year-old church' as Christians families...
- 10:14 Indonesian president-elect Jokowi calls for unity after bitter...
- 10:14 Young Islamic State robs al Qaeda of militant prestige
- 10:06 Doncaster teacher’s life ban for sex with pupil, 17
- 10:06 Leamington designer’s train ticket dress is part of polio campaign
- 10:00 Bank of England still wary over raising rates
- 09:14 Louis van Gaal slams Manchester United tour of United States,...