Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Former Manchester United striker on...
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Should Arsene Wenger select deadline...
- 11:50 Barclays to sell bulk of operations to Spain
- 11:50 ITV's possible US takeover
- 11:35 Official: Watford appoint ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia
- 11:12 Tom Cleverley transfer latest: Manchester United midfielder 'could...
- 11:02 Northallerton police station evacuated in bomb scare
- 10:52 Danny Welbeck is the ultimate team player and now Arsene Wenger has...
- 10:37 BREAKING NEWS: Dawn raid targets child sexual exploitation
- 10:13 Did Newcastle United gamble their Premier League future on transfer...