Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 08:44 Your stars for the week ahead
- 08:41 ‘My body couldn’t take it’ – Sunderland Echo reporter tries the...
- 08:41 Kim Kardashian nude pictures leaked: Naked selfies appearing to...
- 08:38 Your stars for the week ahead
- 08:37 Your stars for the week ahead
- 08:36 Family’s thank you to Harrogate Advertiser readers
- 08:35 Family’s thank you to Harrogate Advertiser readers
- 08:34 Beerhunter: Colston Crawford welcomes the Lathkil Hotel back to the...
- 08:34 The Mallard doesn't duck out when it comes to good value
- 08:33 High praise for Uppingham’s golden In Bloom entry