Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 01:41 The head of the Fed says it should be apolitical. Good luck with that
- 01:41 Pugachev's fight suffers setbacks
- 01:41 Lloyds pays first dividend since crisis and Horta-Osorio gets £11m
- 01:41 MySale promises steadier journey after float chaos
- 01:41 Profits in steep ascent at owner of BA
- 01:41 Babcock to demand more state money for nuclear clean-up
- 01:39 Who that, who that? Iggy Azalea is almost unrecognisable as she...
- 01:39 If you've got it...! Cara Santana parades her toned legs in...
- 01:39 She's a bit of all white! Suki Waterhouse shows off her perfect...
- 01:39 Made In Chelsea fans shocked as picture surfaces online of Louise...