Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 12:16 Fun with science blogging (two Flapping years)
- 12:16 Light bar 6am opening: Decision due tomorrow
- 11:59 Palestinian artists transform smoke-filled Gaza into symbol of...
- 11:59 Big Bang Theory filming delayed by contract dispute over actors' pay
- 11:46 Tycoon Robert Tchenguiz gets £1.5m as SFO seeks end to Iceland...
- 11:30 Mikael Silvestre tells Arsenal they made a mistake signing Alexis...
- 11:26 Ashley Cole gives brilliant response to "Roma outcast' Twitter laughs
- 11:11 Manchester United transfer news: Edinson Cavani would 'rather' be...
- 10:57 Manchester United transfer news: Arturo Vidal set to force through...
- 10:04 Could Arsenal be set to go back in for Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus?