Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
- 00:58 Former Children's Panel chairman jailed for sexually abusing boys
- 00:56 Chris Gayle hammers Essex as Somerset win T20 Blast match on last ball
- 00:56 Marc Cain, Dorothy Perkins and Next: The 10 of the best shirt...
- 00:49 Fifa: Football in crisis as Sepp Blatter re-elected
- 00:49 Cinema massacre man ‘sane but mentally ill’, court told
- 00:44 Multi-vehicle crash in Egypt kills 16, including conscripts -...
- 00:33 The rules of the dressing room number three - in other words, one...
- 00:20 Hornby gives crowd-funding platform green light
- 00:20 Comment: New Clydesdale Bank boss | Fifa sponsors
- 00:01 Bayern Munich star Philipp Lahm "keen on Manchester United transfer'