Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 18:42 Gillingham and chairman Paul Scally charged over ‘race victimisation’
- 18:42 Irish Turf Club will act quickly over Philip Fenton steroids case
- 18:41 John Hartson will watch his words in future after apologising for...
- 18:41 From Heidi Klum to Kim Kardashian, celebrity Halloween costume ideas
- 18:36 Child in Alder Hey after being hit by van
- 18:35 Louis van Gaal REVEALS why Liverpool target Victor Valdes is at...
- 18:34 Charlie and Lola hit the region
- 18:28 Video food blog: Season Scotty Brand carrots
- 18:11 Arsenal, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs set to battle in January for...
- 17:38 Man Utd boss Van Gaal reckons Chelsea's Jose Mourinho is LYING over...