Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 06:41 Local help from the EU
- 06:35 Plea to confront aid corruption
- 06:35 Dom Howson column: A strong defence will take a team only so far
- 06:33 Cheque fraud ‘to pay for sex swap op in Iran’
- 06:32 Samsung Electronics seeks China turnaround, unveils mid-tier...
- 06:32 Sony reports narrower second-quarter loss than estimated on strong...
- 06:29 HS3 plans get cautious welcome in Sheffield
- 06:28 Australia's ANZ bank announces record annual profit
- 06:23 Man Utd derby veteran Giggs can help rouse Reds
- 06:14 Young Shiregreen boxers meet with Lord Mayor after returning from...