Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 06:13 Sheffield school is improving rapidly
- 06:13 Family tributes paid to Sheffield crash victims
- 06:08 Wayne Bassnett murder: Sister of dad-of-three who was shot dead...
- 06:08 What if work was awesome?
- 06:02 Big cuts planned for South Yorkshire travel centres
- 06:00 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: What’s the worst that can happen if you...
- 05:59 China foreign minister says willing to help Russia
- 05:56 North Korea threatens to target White House after claims it was...
- 05:14 Centenary Square design competition attracts nearly 200 architects
- 05:14 Celebrating the completion of refurbishment at the Hyatt Regency