Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
- 21:39 Yahoo profits plunge adds to post-Alibaba worries
- 21:39 BBC to air unseen Top Gear material featuring Jeremy Clarkson
- 21:33 Euromillions results: Are you a winner? EuroMillions winning...
- 21:31 Echo readers side with Renault driver in our M58 road rage video
- 21:27 Pedestrian knocked over by car in West Bridgford
- 21:24 Men are more competitive than women: Sportsmen are driven by a...
- 21:24 Are YOU at risk? Bug found in apps including Uber and Microsoft's...
- 21:24 Is this the self-driving car of the future? Chevrolet-FNR is...
- 21:24 Hope for prostate cancer patients as scientists discover breast...
- 21:24 What were YOU looking for this time last year? Google now lets you...