Case adjourned by Grantham magistrates
A MAN who was planning to defend himself against a common assault charge had his case adjourned when he released it was not the only matter he faced. Stephen Birch, 29, formerly of Porters Square, Grantham, will be back in court on Monday with his solicitor.
Most read news
- 00:03 Update: Tremors felt in Grantham hit 3.8 magnitude
- 00:03 Breaking news: Earthquake shakes Grantham
- 00:01 The Super Bowl binge: Americans eat 2,400 calories of junk food...
- 23:57 Scottish Government put fracking applications on hold until full...
- 23:53 EXCLUSIVE: Leather-clad Mila Kunis stuns as she readies the throne...
- 23:53 Naomi Campbell, 44, proves she is the ultimate catwalk queen as she...
- 23:53 'I'm too big of a p****': Madonna reveals she does not have the...
- 23:29 McDonald's boss Don Thompson out after nearly three years
- 23:02 Oil giant BP continues drastic cost-cutting measures announcing...
- 22:41 Man Utd suffer MASSIVE BLOW as Gareth Bale RULES OUT Old Trafford move