CHLOE SEVIGNY HITS BACK AT CAREER RUMOURS
Oscar-nominated actress CHLOE SEVIGNY has blasted rumours her controversial explicit sex scene in THE BROWN BUNNY damaged her career.
The Boys Don't Cry star attracted a barrage of criticism after she was shown performing unsimulated oral sex on Vincent Gallo in the 2003 drama.
It sparked speculation her standing with Hollywood bosses would nosedive and she was no longer "marketable" as an actress - but Sevigny is adamant the furore did not harm her career.
She tells The Independent, "There were all these rumours, like getting fired from my agency, which is not true. And they said things about me not being marketable, but was I marketable beforehand? No. I mean, I've always... read more
Most read news
- 21:00 Fatal stand fall 'tragic accident'
- 20:39 Case against former cop has to restart
- 20:33 Davey demands EU emissions target
- 20:27 Ducking and Diving: England hero Monty Panesar recalls last comedy...
- 20:18 Ze Germans are coming: The Champions League final in pictures
- 20:14 COUNTY ELECTIONS: So proud to represent you all
- 19:30 Fatal tiger attack failings probed
- 19:17 Breaking: French soldier stabbed in the neck in Paris
- 19:17 Police investigate allegations of sex abuse at Catholic boarding...
- 19:09 Suicide bomb widow injures 12 in Dagestan attack