Ciara blasts record label for lack of support
R&B singer Ciara has opened up about her desperation to leave her record label, blasting bosses for not financially backing her music career.
The Goodies star has been at the centre of rumours she is on the brink of being dropped by Jive Records, but she has taken to her Facebook.com page to explain her side of the story.
The beauty claims she has struggled to receive any financial support from label chiefs before the release of her single Gimmie Dat, revealing she has had to pay for the song and its promo with her own cash.
She goes on to insist she has now personally asked to be freed from her contract so she can get on with her chart career.
In a revealing post, the star writes,... read more
Most read news
- 18:37 Iraq election candidate killed in suicide bomb attack
- 18:37 Teenagers in Jordan support ‘honour killings,’ research finds
- 18:37 Amanda Knox’s ex-lover, Raffaele Sollecito, loses right to stay in...
- 18:35 Nature Studies: Mayflies offer gripping scenes of mass birth, mass...
- 18:35 Pupils are treated to a day out
- 18:33 MATTHEW MORRISON TEACHES MUSIC SEMINAR AT LONDON SCHOOL
- 18:33 MAN OF STEEL SOARS TO THE TOP OF THE NATION'S BOX OFFICE
- 18:06 England cruise into Champions Trophy final
- 17:58 Barcelona doctor reveals concerns over Neymar's weight
- 17:42 New images of Canning Town sex attacker released