Closure of the Weston point Expressway northbound, Runcorn, causes lengthy delays for road users
MAINTENANCE works across Halton are beginning to take their toll on road users, with journey times towards Widnes almost quadrupling.The closure of the A557 Weston Point Expressway northbound has resulted in all traffic coming from the M56 and Frodsham areas towards the bridge being diverted via the Weston Link, Central, and Bridgewater expressways.
The works, which began on Monday, July 30 and will see the expressway closed 24 hours a day, are expected to last up to five days as contractors... read more
- 17:16 19 awkward sex things nobody prepared us for
- 17:11 Manchester United hit back at Real Madrid president Florentino...
- 17:11 10 moving photos of Europe's migrant crisis
- 17:08 Woman died after Shirebrook assualt, inquest hears
- 17:07 Schoolboy's naked selfie warning after police warn it will remain...
- 17:06 Thousands of refugees take to motorway to walk to Austria from Hungary
- 17:02 The 'Son of Concorde' comes closer to reality: Drone that will use...
- 16:26 Wayne Rooney turned down Manchester United TWICE as a teenager...
- 16:21 Aston Villa fans react to Birmingham City's ticket allocation; some...
- 16:10 Holland legend: Man Utd's new £25m signing Memphis Depay could very...