Collins: I'm not quitting Corrie
Michelle Collins has rubbished reports that said she is planning to leave Coronation Street.
The actress - who has been playing Rovers landlady Stella Price since last year - has just signed up to stay on the soap for another year, but was rumoured to be set to quit Weatherfield in 2013 to spend more time with her 15-year-old daughter Maia.
But the 51-year-old - whose northern accent has been criticised since she arrived on the cobbles - said she is "very happy working on Coronation Street" and has "no plans to leave the show".
"I have recently signed a new contract for another 12 months and have not said I'm planning to leave the show after that time," she... read more
Most read news
- 19:42 Practice may NOT make perfect: Innate talent is what's required for...
- 18:53 Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- 16:49 'Manchester United broke my heart': Jurgen Klopp slams how Shinji...
- 16:45 Arsenal close to Sanogo switch, but what about Jovetic and Higuain?
- 16:42 Tony Pulis leaves Stoke City after seven years in charge at the...
- 15:44 Arsenal considering options as Fiorentina continue to hold-out on...
- 15:03 Pulis leaves Stoke after seven years in charge at the Britannia
- 14:39 Pulis set to leave Stoke after seven years in charge at the Britannia
- 13:56 BECKHAM SIGNS FOR QPR
- 13:53 Thinking outside the box: Manchester United rake in record Â£60.8m...