Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 07:03 Calls for CCTV in Hartlepool taxis after cabbie’s knife ordeal
- 07:02 Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Search Widened
- 07:02 Your News: Well Worth a visit to housing complex
- 06:52 Suspected al Qaeda militant killed in drone strike in central Yemen...
- 06:50 Exclusive: Only 200 convicted as ‘9,000 raped in county’
- 06:42 Colorado collects $2m in marijuana taxes in January
- 06:37 Vet awarded historic county role
- 06:37 Blight on town breaches his order again
- 06:35 Leeds karate kids one step closer to dream trip
- 06:35 YEP Says, March 11: New donors would be fitting tribute to...