Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 18:01 Robbo says goals will flow for him at PNE
- 17:52 The Babadook review: well-acted but surprisingly tame
- 17:52 Love, Rosie review: contrived, calculated and phoney
- 17:50 Police Investigated After Tree Kills Woman
- 17:46 VIDEO: Detectives appeal after Castleford care home stabbing
- 17:34 Ashley Williams vs Wes Morgan: Head-to-head analysis ahead of the...
- 17:18 Jamie Carragher was spot on with his Liverpool analysis
- 16:45 CONFIRMED: Former Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes training with...
- 16:45 Which midfielder dubbed 'the Belgian Iniesta' rejected Arsenal due...
- 14:03 Zeta-Jones on Whitby spree