Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
- 00:33 Postcard from... Quarteira
- 00:31 English social care service reforms are 'built on sand', says...
- 00:31 Election 2015: SNP will demand separate agreement on halting...
- 00:30 Bannan: short on chances, long on hope
- 00:30 FA scraps plans for GB football teams at Rio 2016
- 00:30 Sky Mirror 'ghost' spooks Nottingham Playhouse staff
- 00:27 April Fool's Day: Royal Mail to issue set of stamps featuring...
- 00:19 Boris Johnson to paint Gherkin red and white for St George's Day
- 00:19 6 April Fool's stories we wish were actually true
- 00:11 Taxi driver raped teenage passenger then fled to Norway to escape...