Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts... read more
- 16:43 Gabriel Paulista misses training ahead of Arsenal’s title clash...
- 16:43 Liverpool school crash: Appeal for witnesses
- 16:40 Birmingham teenager injured in street shooting
- 16:38 Blaenau Ffestiniog woman Meinir Butler is missing
- 16:38 Driver held after cyclist dies following collision with lorry
- 16:38 Independent editor: Many of our journalists will continue writing...
- 16:34 France 10-9 Ireland: Maxine Medard scores late try to break Irish...
- 16:34 Wales vs Scotland SIX NATIONS 2016 LIVE: All the action from...
- 16:32 New Zealand beach crowdfunding bid hits target
- 16:28 Two men charged following alleged robbery of 87-year-old woman in...