Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 08:58 Today’s traffic and weather
- 08:57 Former McDonalds site in Dewsbury fails to sell at auction
- 08:57 Can West Bromwich Albion out-fox Leicester?
- 08:54 China passes counter-espionage law
- 08:50 David Bailey: this is what 100 looks like
- 08:46 Motorcyclist killed in A5 crash named as Nathan Vesty from Leicester
- 08:43 Liverpool U21 2-1 Tottenham U21: Ryan Kent and Jordan Rossiter on...
- 08:32 I’m proud of Gartree Prison says governor
- 08:29 Movember isn't about a moustache trend, it saves lives
- 08:14 Kettering MP: Police station closure could lead to more visible...