Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 19:56 Mum Arrested For Letting Son Play In Park
- 19:51 Man with half a head gets a new one, and this is what it looks like
- 19:47 Israel-Gaza conflict: UN accuses Israel of possible war crime after...
- 19:47 Land for gas: secret German deal could end Ukraine crisis
- 19:43 Sunderland students use War Horse to explore World War One
- 19:31 Dosthill's Abbey aims to get mentally tougher to move to next level
- 18:57 Steven Gerrard’s encouragement for Garstang teenager
- 17:54 Arturo Vidal will tell Juventus he wants Manchester United transfer...
- 17:32 Tottenham Hotspur transfer news: Morgan Schneiderlin hands in...
- 14:26 Police name 12-year-old cyclist who died in collision as Jake Mitchell