Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 12:40 Warning over 4Chan Xbox One prank
- 12:33 Keane: retired Fergie is still trying to exert 'control and power'...
- 12:31 Video: Lenin statue destroyed in Kiev
- 12:30 What has happened to Alan Hansen's eyebrows... tweezer obsession or...
- 12:30 Keane fuels Fergie feud as he names Clough the best manager he...
- 12:21 Video: Ancient marine creature discovered in Colombia
- 12:16 Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch to play Hamlet in London
- 12:16 Bill Burr, comedy review: 'In wrestling with masculinity he shows a...
- 12:13 Liverpool 4 West Ham 1: Reds dealt blow after Steven Gerrard...
- 11:57 Lionel Messi receives over 30,000 Facebook insults from Iran fans...