Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 19:09 Tour de France 2014: ‘With 80 days to go, I feel in control’ says...
- 19:09 Liverpool victory was inspired by Hillsborough message stuck on...
- 19:07 Malaysia Airlines Jet To Make Emergency Landing
- 19:04 Folk hero boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies
- 19:04 Newcastle 18-23 Saracens: Premiership leaders win despite resting...
- 18:58 'Hurricane' Boxer Who Inspired Hollywood Dies
- 18:58 Norwich 2 Liverpool 3 match report: Liverpool go five points clear...
- 18:56 Two stupid decisions! David Moyes lays into OWN players after...
- 18:55 Hull City 0 Arsenal 3: Steve Bruce: Key decision has cost us dearly
- 18:55 Revitalised Arsenal send warning to toothless Hull ahead of FA Cup...