Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a... read more
- 12:58 Confirmed: Barcelona star Neymar set to sign a lucrative deal with...
- 12:55 Pendle Council’s pledge to welcome 20 Syria refugee families
- 12:54 Brave cancer survivor poses for TOPLESS shoot after double mastectomy
- 12:51 Are these "Tower of London ghosts' the princes murdered by Richard...
- 12:46 Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy admits he contemplated quitting...
- 12:42 Cardiff council removes Israel football exhibition before planned...
- 12:15 Victor Valdes gets Man Utd snub… but now boss reveals he's...
- 11:58 Will new oil storage rules in Wales add extra cost for farmers?
- 11:51 Arsenal were right to hide Danny Welbeck injury... they have had a...
- 11:24 Louis van Gaal makes shock announcement about Manchester United star