Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the... read more
- 20:37 Chelsea Transfer News: Striker confirms Blues interest, agent talks...
- 20:37 Revealed: The Real Madrid news that will affect Chelsea and Man Utd...
- 20:35 Mother dangled child out of the window because Michael Jackson song...
- 20:34 Irishman's hilarious letter to ISIS tells jihadis "we're only here...
- 20:33 Health Lottery Results: Winning numbers for Friday, November 27, 2015
- 20:33 Murray battles to crucial win which draws Great Britain level with...
- 20:32 Air Cadet Rebecca, 16, is a real high-flier
- 20:30 Think sugar-free drinks are better for your teeth? Think AGAIN!...
- 20:29 Christmas switch-on cancelled in Wirral as flood warning issued
- 20:24 Is this the moment a UFO was spotted in Texas? Father and son...