Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 06:51 May we grow in love for one another this year
- 06:51 Business Eye: We must all choose to be unreasonable
- 06:48 SAM CURTIS: Would you agree to put a microchip in your child?
- 06:40 Rocky’s knock-out proposal got me my man
- 06:39 Rocky’s knock-out proposal got me my man
- 06:38 Wind farms divide communities
- 06:34 Blind is classy, Van Gaal subs are odd and more we learned from Man...
- 06:34 Chelsea 1-1 Man City: Pellegrini embarrasses Mourinho and more...
- 06:34 Education Eye: Effective online research
- 06:27 GM and China’s SAIC to push into Indonesia with no-frills vans