Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 06:40 Russian prosecutors detain four more suspects in Total CEO plane crash
- 06:39 Three generations make the biscuit at Batley factory
- 06:38 FREE chocs & crisps when you buy your Scunthorpe Telegraph at...
- 06:36 ROAD SAFETY: Police catch dozens of cars which were in "unfit...
- 06:36 Firm treads new ground
- 06:34 East Midlands business round-up: October 23
- 06:32 Forty years on - should Yorkshire have fought harder to retain the...
- 06:31 ‘Dad lied about horrendous injuries to tragic tot Evie’
- 06:30 Merseyside double amputee to take first watch over Cenotaph
- 06:28 Safran says third-quarter revenue rises 6.8 percent