Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the hearts of thousands, who have pledged their support financially and through the social networks... read more
Most read news
- 01:14 Hartlepool Utd extend Charlie Wyke’s loan by further two months
- 01:11 Obama: Fight against Isis is not America’s alone
- 01:11 Big business joins UN in pledge to save forests
- 00:43 How technology is changing disaster relief
- 00:39 Cruise to Antarctica or fly to Istanbul: Travel Deals
- 00:30 Eight councillors to be axed under boundary commission plans for...
- 00:30 Liverpool 2 - Middlesbrough 2 (14-13 pens): Reds win after THIRTY...
- 00:30 Sunderland 1 - Stoke 2: Muniesa’s double lifts the Potters home
- 00:27 Why Vanity Fair covers business stories
- 00:27 Google reveals most searched-for universities