Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a... read more
- 12:49 Arsenal midfield star ruled out of Community Shield clash against...
- 12:40 Cilla Black dead at 72, Spanish police report
- 12:19 Pedro "to complete transfer to Manchester United imminently'
- 12:17 Aston Villa rumour mill - £145m takeover deal back on; youngster...
- 12:06 Liverpool transfer news: Allan Rodrigues de Souza deal, Asier...
- 11:26 Everton "set to hijack Liverpool's transfer move for Adama Traore'
- 11:26 Rafael "on cusp of Lyon transfer from Manchester United, medical...
- 11:21 Newcastle United "to break transfer record to sign Saido Berahino'
- 10:24 Three reasons Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo will rejoin...
- 10:12 Manchester United "reach agreement on £21.1m Nicolas Gaitan transfer'