Corrie stars are Joining Jack
STARS of Coronation Street have pledged their support to Joining Jack - by organising a charity golf day. Alan Halsall and Andy Whyment – Tyrone and Kirk in the ITV soap – are hoping to raise thousands for the appeal through the star-studded event on August 31.
Joining Jack was set up by ex-Warrior Andy Johnson and wife Alex after they discovered their son Jack has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
The four-year-old appears perfectly healthy, and has no idea that he is suffering from a terminal illness which – over the coming years – will eat away at his body.
His battle has captured the... read more
- 17:32 Celebrity dancer Robin Windsor gives top tips to Strictly...
- 17:27 The houseguest: there’s muffled swearing in the kitchen when he...
- 17:19 In pictures: Scotland's most valuable artworks at auction
- 16:52 How to check your breasts for signs of cancer
- 16:21 Manchester United winger Memphis Depay sells more shirts than any...
- 16:08 Roma plotting second transfer raid on Arsenal with January swoop...
- 14:51 Arsenal given green light to seal Adrien Rabiot transfer - report
- 14:24 Arsenal Transfer News: The 25 players Arsene Wenger could sign
- 14:00 £37m star: I will be at Manchester United next season
- 11:08 Liverpool face £37m battle with Man Utd and Tottenham as Jurgen...