Crash pensioner airlifted to hospital
A MAN in his 80s was airlifted to hospital after a crash involving a car and a motor scooter. The Midlands Air Ambulance was called in to airlift the man after the shunt at the junction of Howsell Road and Somers Park Avenue in Malvern, as this reader's picture shows. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “The man had facial and leg injuries including a dislocated ankle and was flown to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.” The fire service, police, two rapid response medical cars, a BASICS emergency medic and doctor and a ambulance crew also attended.
- 00:15 Scottish firefighter Stevie McCrorie says getting through to The...
- 00:13 Cheapest European city breaks revealed: Vilnius beats Budapest to...
- 00:11 David Cameron pledges all hospitals will provide key services seven...
- 00:09 Postcard from... Barcelona
- 00:06 Getting shopped in Louis Vuitton
- 00:06 Market Report: Traders already have holidays on their minds
- 00:06 Prince has gathered some high-class dragons to fire up new...
- 00:06 'It's bloody disgusting': Ecclestone blasts King
- 00:06 Anger over pay rise for Co-op Bank boss despite more losses
- 00:01 NATIONAL LOTTERY: What is tonight's Lotto jackpot & what time is...