Crash pensioner airlifted to hospital
A MAN in his 80s was airlifted to hospital after a crash involving a car and a motor scooter. The Midlands Air Ambulance was called in to airlift the man after the shunt at the junction of Howsell Road and Somers Park Avenue in Malvern, as this reader's picture shows. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “The man had facial and leg injuries including a dislocated ankle and was flown to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.” The fire service, police, two rapid response... read more
- 18:22 LIVE Aston Villa 2015/2016 kit launch at Villa Park - photos and...
- 17:55 Transfer News: Huge Man United offer, Chelsea talks, Liverpool...
- 17:46 Birmingham prison inmate goes to pub after release error
- 17:42 LOOK: Latest Liverpool FC stadium work pictures
- 17:05 Breaking: Armed police called to Westwoodside after gun reports
- 16:27 Man Utd Transfer News: Bizarre £35m swap deal, winger joins,...
- 16:21 Barcelona presidential candidate: I'm very eager to snap up this...
- 16:21 Arsene Wenger ready to axe four Arsenal stars but desperate to keep...
- 16:14 Seven top tips to stop your child becoming obese
- 13:50 9 reasons why Manchester United may well regret selling Nani to...