Crash pensioner airlifted to hospital
A MAN in his 80s was airlifted to hospital after a crash involving a car and a motor scooter. The Midlands Air Ambulance was called in to airlift the man after the shunt at the junction of Howsell Road and Somers Park Avenue in Malvern, as this reader's picture shows. A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokesman said: “The man had facial and leg injuries including a dislocated ankle and was flown to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham.” The fire service, police, two rapid response medical cars, a BASICS emergency medic and doctor and a ambulance crew also attended.
Most read news
- 12:42 Linkage to bring festive feel
- 12:42 Bingham Belle to sing in RAF concert in Nottingham
- 12:39 WATCH: Launch of community skiff
- 12:39 Police in appeal over school vandalism
- 12:36 Man Utd set to pip Arsenal and Liverpool to Bayern star with SHOCK...
- 12:35 Manchester United injuries: EIGHT stars on the treatment table as...
- 12:33 Man Utd gossip: Coleman price, Odegaard decision, Miranda deal
- 12:18 Man City gossip: Guidetti fee agreed, £200m Messi, Lampard stay
- 12:13 Arsenal and Man Utd in battle for £12m Hull star Andy Robertson
- 11:32 Arsenal fan left "heartbroken' after leaving Emirates Stadium in...