DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on... read more
- 12:58 Drowned Syrian boy Aylan Kurdi buried in Kobani
- 12:55 Pendle Council’s pledge to welcome 20 Syria refugee families
- 12:54 Brave cancer survivor poses for TOPLESS shoot after double mastectomy
- 12:51 Are these "Tower of London ghosts' the princes murdered by Richard...
- 12:46 Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy admits he contemplated quitting...
- 12:42 Cardiff council removes Israel football exhibition before planned...
- 12:15 Victor Valdes gets Man Utd snub… but now boss reveals he's...
- 11:58 Will new oil storage rules in Wales add extra cost for farmers?
- 11:51 Arsenal were right to hide Danny Welbeck injury... they have had a...
- 11:24 Louis van Gaal makes shock announcement about Manchester United star