DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
- 21:28 Rugby World Cup in Manchester: Albert Square to be transformed into...
- 21:25 Germanwings crash: Lubtiz told Lufthansa flight school about...
- 21:22 Brook could be Khan's defining fight rather than Mayweather
- 21:22 Facebook launches scrapbook to let parents tag their babies in...
- 21:22 Dzeko and Toure need to find Man City magic again at Crystal Palace
- 21:22 Amazon reveals smart ordering button you can stick on your fridge -...
- 21:01 Broughton Cineworld set to open its doors in May
- 20:56 Walnuts fight bowel cancer, heart disease and dementia
- 20:40 The Clove Club: The restaurant where you will pre-pay for your food
- 20:35 TRANSFER NEWS: Falcao's Man United plea, Arsenal star talks EXIT,...