DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 19:22 Man Utd News: £37m deal done, on course for defender, late £30m...
- 19:13 Nottingham Forest sack "legend' Stuart Pearce as club's manager
- 18:23 Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur ready for £31m Aymeric...
- 18:12 Morgan Schneiderlin snubs Liverpool and Man Utd to AGREE stunning...
- 17:18 Man United clear to complete move for Holland star Wesley Sneijder
- 17:14 Arsenal star Alexis Sanchez 'sad' to miss thrashing of Aston Villa
- 16:42 Stuart Pearce admits he may have been exposed to asbestos while...
- 16:17 Manchester United "rushing through £35m Marquinhos deal before...
- 16:11 DONE DEAL: Liverpool CONFIRM departure of central defender
- 15:43 Sneijder finally set for Man Utd switch as Arsenal and Liverpool...