DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 23:23 The secret of a Hollywood hit: Graphs reveal the similar plotlines...
- 23:09 Liverpool's Pakistani community mourns Peshawar attack victims in...
- 23:09 EUROMILLIONS: Tonight's winning numbers for Friday December 19, 2014
- 22:51 Eliaquim Mangala says he can handle Chelsea and Roma... it's...
- 22:46 Van Gaal tells Man Utd they'll have to be 'perfect' to take...
- 22:46 Pellegrini challenges Chelsea to prove their Premier League bottle
- 22:36 'Irreplaceable' Michael Carrick appointed Man Utd vice-captain by...
- 22:36 I'm not ready to quit! Everton veteran Sylvain Distin insists he...
- 22:36 Cool head Esteban Cambiasso can fire Leicester up table, says Nigel...
- 21:14 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's £50m DOUBLE deal, Arsenal bid for...