DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 22:49 Queen opens Jaguar Land Rover's £500m hi-tech factory in Wolverhampton
- 22:45 Mr Turner, film review: Brushstrokes of genius from Timothy Spall...
- 22:41 Brendan Rodgers: Daniel Sturridge out of Real Madrid and Chelsea games
- 22:39 Senior Church of England cleric resigns over abuse case
- 22:38 Rolando Aarons and young graduates give Newcastle United pacier look
- 22:31 Guy wears best T-shirt ever for police mugshot
- 22:27 Hamilton unfazed by double points
- 22:18 Abdul Majeed Waris is on Manchester United's wishlist, claim...
- 22:12 Arsenal News: Gunners lead Liverpool in striker race, Ozil injury...
- 20:22 MAXX CHURCH TRAGEDY: Grieving mum's plea to other young Derby...