DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 08:49 Actress Lynda Bellingham dies after cancer battle
- 08:47 Harrogate school starter photos published this week
- 08:43 Hopes for no more de-selection
- 08:42 Was decision over Lancashire’s fracking plans right?
- 08:42 Hopes for no more de-selection
- 08:42 Harrogate school starter photos published this week
- 08:38 Loaf to open second showroom in London as sales rise
- 08:28 Swedish military 'sights Russian submarine' off coast of Stockholm
- 08:25 Running blog: How was your weekend running?
- 08:15 Taylor takes one for Newcastle in win over Leicester City