DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 14:24 Kiveton Park: Superbike star James will lead the Egg run again
- 14:24 GM to seek court protection against ignition suits
- 14:24 Free cut and blow worth £20 in Isle
- 14:24 Chinese growth beats expectations despite slowdown
- 14:24 Credit Suisse rejects FX claims after internal investigation
- 14:23 Free cut and blow worth £20 in Isle
- 14:20 Sheffield Sheriff gives last award
- 14:17 Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked with glue mould
- 14:16 Records updated remotely
- 13:38 Man United in £30m battle with Chelsea for Saints star Shaw and...