DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 20:18 Google: Just what does the search engine know about us?
- 20:02 Armed police called to Park Grove in Hull after man was hurt...
- 19:57 Richard Pasco obituary
- 19:41 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's £64m DOUBLE deal, Chelsea Reus bid,...
- 17:52 Former Hull City goalkeeper Iain Hesford passes away aged 54
- 17:42 Man Utd News: Strootman AGREES deal, three defenders on radar,...
- 17:39 Politicians' alleged paedophile ring murder could have been covered...
- 16:50 Manchester United handed DOUBLE fitness boost ahead of Arsenal match
- 16:09 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd AGREE Strootman deal, Arsenal will sign...
- 16:03 Angel Di Maria helping Man Utd to seal incredible £64m DOUBLE...