DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 13:53 Hartlepool & Wales swimmer Jemma Lowe finishes sixth in...
- 13:43 F1 Hungarian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton sees his Mercedes burst...
- 13:43 M65 horror crash latest: Police appeal
- 13:40 Scarily good time at festival
- 13:35 Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in cheeky move to steal Jack Wilshere's...
- 13:23 Councils want 'Tesco tax' on big supermarkets
- 13:17 VIDEO: Blue skies for Thorne festival parade
- 13:11 Review: Holy Trinity’s Robin Hood
- 11:42 Arsenal in transfer talks with Barcelona over goalkeeper Andrey Onana
- 11:15 Manchester United "to be offered Fredy Guarin deal' as Inter Milan...