DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 03:24 Soft focus: Cosy weekend fashion for autumn
- 03:24 In the closet with Biba founder Barbara Hulanicki
- 03:19 Mourinho and Van Gaal, a not so special relationship
- 03:19 Wotte's alien nation
- 03:19 Partick Thistle 0 St Johnstone 0: Jaged edge is missing in staid...
- 03:19 Inverness CT 1 Dundee United 0: It's all in the grind for Hughes as...
- 03:19 St Mirren 2 Ross County 2: Level best but positions unchanged for...
- 03:19 Scotland KO as Edinburgh lock Grant Gilchrist falls victim to...
- 03:19 BT Premiership: Ayr go second after Melrose victory
- 03:19 Carly aids her super hero Chris