DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on... read more
- 22:42 Chip Kelly says keeping Riley Cooper 'could be' responsible for...
- 22:39 Gregory van der Wiel "allowed to make Manchester United transfer'
- 22:30 Gareth Bale commits to Real Madrid after helping defeat Tottenham,...
- 22:16 Angel di Maria eyes Champions League glory after completing his...
- 21:32 Angel Di Maria: The reason I'm leaving Manchester United for Paris
- 21:16 Man United Transfer News: Van Gaal's Pedro offer, world record...
- 19:27 Liverpool transfer news: "Lucas Digne close, Alexandre Lacazette...
- 19:14 Just 10 guests showed up at a wedding - but Facebook saved the day
- 17:43 Man Utd Transfer News: Bizarre £25m deal for Uruguayan star, Barca...
- 16:36 Lincolnshire man jailed for keeping guns and ammunition at his home