DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
- 15:22 Tory development success undermined by 'aidwashing' and dirty tactics
- 15:12 Resurgence in Scottish construction activity
- 15:12 Summer school operator moves into US market
- 15:11 Images of Pluto and Charon continue to captivate Nasa: 'This world...
- 15:11 Gross negligence by hospital staff caused six-year-old's death,...
- 15:11 Russian intelligence accused of silencing Norwegian newspaper editor
- 15:10 Bike ride realises £25,000 for research
- 15:10 Never tried skiing? Here's how to get started
- 14:41 Cristiano Ronaldo reveals all about Sir Alex Ferguson's X-rated...
- 13:44 Jurgen Klopp talks for first time after agreeing three-year...