DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 06:40 Bed business given £22k fine
- 06:38 Stricken fighter is ‘improving’
- 06:35 Landlords warned over tenant checks
- 06:35 Public start to have their say on plans for new National Grid...
- 06:35 Lancaster business trainer launches guide to selling with a Heart
- 06:33 Abused while I was in care - Rotherham victim tells her story
- 06:32 Islamic State Releases Turkish Hostages
- 06:27 Weird and wonderful scarecrows on show
- 06:27 Heroin addict went on shoplifting trips during lapse
- 06:24 Joey’s Great North Run