DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
- 07:17 At NATO, Turkey remains defiant over Russian jet
- 07:17 SE Asia Stocks - Indonesia, Thai stocks up after inflation data
- 07:15 Bank stress tests: RBS and Standard Chartered weakest in crash...
- 07:13 WARNING - graphic images: "I suffered fractured skull on night...
- 07:12 Reports of a Tim Tam war may have been overstated, but there are...
- 07:04 Bombing Isis is not enough – we’ll need to talk to them too
- 07:03 Santander and Barclays reveal help-to-buy Isa rates
- 06:58 Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe 'no longer mentally ill' and may...
- 06:54 Fears for Australian surfers missing in Mexico after burnt-out van...
- 06:51 Alex Pettyfer confirms Channing Tatum "doesn't like me" as he opens...