DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 02:33 Shareholders poised to sue Tesco over losses from profits scandal
- 02:33 James Moore: Giants that dodge corporation tax can find ways round...
- 02:31 UK Cancer Survival Rates Below Third World
- 02:15 Australian minister apologises for submarine firm canoe remark
- 02:12 Brendan Rodgers cries Liverpool's spirit can't be questioned ahead...
- 02:12 Sam Burgess to be fast-tracked into first team action for Bath as...
- 02:12 Schalke 0-5 Chelsea PLAYER RATINGS: Cesc Fabregas shines in...
- 02:12 Yaya Toure has been a 'problem' for Manchester City in Europe and...
- 02:12 Sergio Aguero is the world's best striker, claims Manuel Pellegrini...
- 21:09 Nani shows exactly why Manchester United want him back with...