DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 11:47 A really wild day out for Michaela
- 11:42 HeidelbergCement to start sale of building materials in September
- 11:41 Driverless car trials set for 2015
- 11:40 Russia Sanctions 'Will Hit UK Economy'
- 11:31 Lawwell appointed to Scottish FA's main board
- 11:12 Arsenal lose High Court battle over staging concerts at Emirates...
- 10:40 Why Daniel Sturridge is relishing life at Liverpool without Luis...
- 10:06 Manchester City's academy stars Kelechi Iheanacho, Bruno Zuculini...
- 09:29 Can Arsenal beat Everton and Newcastle to Lyon’s Clement Grenier?
- 08:52 Major blaze on Wellingborough industrial estate