DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
- 05:29 Neil and Canning could go from the classroom to Wembley
- 05:22 Eugene wins his first open title
- 05:20 Poland to host WW2 commemoration with Gdansk ceremony
- 05:12 Netherley mum and son admit keeping an illegal shotgun in their house
- 05:10 Emily Milledge, the actor playing Carrie, Antigone and Dorothy from...
- 05:03 Why have North Korean defections dropped?
- 05:03 Prayer, food, sex and water parks in Iran's holy city of Mashhad
- 05:03 Golden Dawn leaders to resume trial in Greece
- 01:21 Joel Campbell to be used in STUNNING swap deal to bring William...
- 22:45 TRANSFER NEWS: Liverpool DOUBLE done deal, EXCLUSIVE Pogba news,...