DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 02:40 Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area -...
- 02:34 Mel B spices up her morning coffee run in a sassy blue ruffled...
- 02:34 Not so scary spice! Mel B fails to live up to her famously harsh...
- 02:34 'So happy for you both': Mark Wahlberg tweets his congratulations...
- 02:34 'I've never had a relationship with a man': Celebrity Big Brother's...
- 02:34 BFF date! Geordie Shore’s Holly Hagan heads out in low-cut crop-top...
- 02:34 Making a big impact! Voluptuous Kelly Brook steals the show in...
- 02:33 Johnson returns for Sunderland at QPR
- 02:26 Schools Struggling With Free Hot Meals Scheme
- 00:57 Real Madrid enquire about Javier Hernandez loan move in case they...