DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
Most read news
- 10:02 Hollyoaks actors star in anti-abuse ads
- 10:01 EXCLUSIVE: Welsh exodus goes on as Hibbard and Priestland head to...
- 10:01 Murder Probe After Coventry Flats Fall Death
- 09:56 Fast & Furious actress Gal Gadot to play Wonder Woman in Batman Vs...
- 09:56 Egypt activists to stand trial for protesting without permission -...
- 09:56 When is the FIFA World Cup? Information, schedule and dates on...
- 09:56 Indonesia, Australia agree "hotline" to resolve diplomatic spat
- 09:56 Sorting out Mali isn't our job, France says
- 09:55 Alan Greenspan blasts Bitcoin as Beijing moves to ban the virtual...
- 09:53 Oldest DNA Leads To Evolution Questions