DANIEL DAY-LEWIS ADMITS HE EASILY CRIES WHEN WATCHING MOVIES
The 55-year-old admits he's often to be found sobbing in the cinema.
To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing Daniel Day-Lewis
“To my absolute horror I break down and cry like a baby at the least thing,” says Daniel.
“I'm very easily manipulated in that way. I love to go to the movies.
“We love to go and see films and I'm quite an easy touch, really.”
Daniel Day Lewis starring in Lincoln
Don't forget to pop some tissues in your suit pocket on February 24, Daniel.
- 10:52 Alibaba courts more China bad debt managers for online auctions
- 10:48 Rocky Horror Picture Show heads to Hartlepool
- 10:48 ‘Ice cream van fire left me devastated’
- 10:47 Cyclist killed after lorry collision in south-east London
- 10:47 Palestine's abandoned parliament – a history of cities in 50...
- 10:47 Hours after being freed from prison due to 'exhaustion', FIFA...
- 10:47 Leicester City players are urging Esteban Cambiasso to stay at...
- 10:46 Joan Chilton, 100, always had a good head for stats
- 10:46 Killer of South African politician Hani granted parole
- 09:06 Shock development in Man United's £20m chase for Borussia Dortmund...