Dev sues record label
Singer Dev is taking legal action to get out of her record contract, insisting she signed an "onerous, one-sided agreement" as a naive 18 year old in 2008.
The star, real name Devin Star Tailes, filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles on Monday alleging her contract with Indie-Pop breaks the state of California's Seven Year Rule, which bans personal services agreements which last longer than seven years.
She claims the contract allows label bosses, as well as her former managers and... read more
- 05:13 Fracking: A new era of abundant energy or just a sign of Tory...
- 05:12 From the archive, 3 September 1990: Gulf crisis putting East-West...
- 05:12 Germany greets refugees with help and kindness at Munich central...
- 05:10 US Open: Novak Djokovic, Rafael Nadal and Marin Cilic ease into...
- 05:01 Nathan Brown confirmed as Newcastle Knights coach
- 04:43 North Tyneside MP backing call for more bone marrow donors
- 04:41 Hugh Jackman would 'seriously consider' playing James Bond
- 04:39 Stirling screening marks Braveheart film anniversary
- 04:30 Geelong Grammar pupil expelled for telling others of abuse, inquiry...
- 04:23 Lincolnshire League Cricket: Stand out performances secure...