Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a... read more
- 06:37 LOTTERY RESULTS: National Lottery, Lotto raffle and Thunderball...
- 06:36 Lancashire ‘cats’ celebrated
- 06:31 A hairy moment for the handy woman of the house
- 06:27 A hairy moment for the handy woman of the house
- 06:17 Claymills Pumping Station's bid for lottery cash to fund visitor...
- 06:15 David Cameron lacked 'balls' to head off the rise of Isis, says...
- 06:15 Hurricane Katrina: New Orleans wrestles with marking the day it...
- 06:10 Gardens: the September checklist
- 06:10 How eco-friendly are barbecues?
- 06:10 The new eye palettes