Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a... read more
- 10:08 Manchester United make contact with Tottenham over deal for young...
- 10:02 Will Chelsea sign another striker in the summer transfer window?
- 10:02 How to look good in green: the best ethical fashion
- 09:59 Winterton Show today & tomorrow offering top entertainment
- 09:56 Manchester United "to use 4-3-3 formation next season with Wayne...
- 09:56 Theft from a car and alleged ticket fraud the latest crimes at...
- 09:50 Sleaford Mods: ‘The thing is, there really is no future for a lot...
- 09:49 Hubble space telescope snaps Saturn's twin auroras during rare equinox
- 09:45 Manchester United ‘ready to seal game changing transfer of Stoke...
- 09:23 Manchester United officials "make direct contact with Tottenham...