Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 21:43 France's Hollande made left-wing voters feel betrayed - ex-partner
- 21:37 The Mekong River, BBC2, review: The Great British Bake-Off co-host...
- 21:21 Regin: Newly uncovered malicious software snooping since 2008 'was...
- 21:10 TAKE THAT ON X FACTOR: Band perform These Days track - their first...
- 20:55 Movember moustaches get student football team extra stick from...
- 20:40 Ludogorets is now the most important game of Brendan Rodgers'...
- 19:47 Arsenal and Manchester United ready shock loan swoop for Thomas...
- 19:09 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's BIG offer to get Arsenal target,...
- 18:23 Why Manchester United did not sell their soul along with Danny Welbeck
- 18:11 Arsene Wenger must change or he will be sacked by Arsenal