Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 16:28 Petrifying pets: 20 best Halloween outfits for pets
- 16:23 Perfect heart-shaped cloud appears over couple's wedding ceremony...
- 15:44 SNAPPED: Arsenal star Theo Walcott hints at Burnley return
- 15:24 Arsenal target 'the next Gareth Bale' as Arsene Wenger eyes up...
- 15:12 Tyler Blackett: What it's like to play for Manchester United
- 14:47 EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United REFUSE to print shirts with Bale's...
- 14:09 REVEALED: The Man Utd loan star out to the catch the eye of boss...
- 14:02 Arsenal News: Sanchez UNHAPPY at Gunners, Man Utd eye Draxler deal,...
- 13:38 Manchester United close to sealing Julian Draxler transfer despite...
- 13:02 Chelsea News: No regrets for star, Drogba as good as ever, Man Utd...