Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from... read more
- 05:13 Gwynedd Blue Flag beaches could lose status due to council cuts
- 05:13 Euro 2016 fan zones could be coming to North Wales
- 05:13 A55 traffic jams 'holding back' Holyhead port
- 05:12 Democratic debate: the five biggest moments
- 05:06 Britain accuses China of serious breach of treaty over 'removed'...
- 05:02 Gold thieves target Merseyside's Asian community
- 05:02 Jilted boyfriend who threatened to kill ex's brother spared jail...
- 05:02 This is the "Trojan Horse" James Gradwell used to bring drugs into...
- 04:59 Kim Jong-un emojis take on Kim Kardashian Kimoji
- 04:56 Hong Kong stocks drop for second day as financials drag