Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 07:26 Wedgwood collection: Race against time as public urged to raise...
- 07:26 PPI Complaint Volumes Ease In First Half
- 07:24 Northampton MP organises third annual jobs fair at the Guildhall in...
- 07:24 Complaints against British banks fall 42 percent - ombudsman
- 07:23 Pianist tackles 'shocking state' of school music lessons
- 07:23 Dear Ms Morgan: let's look at your 'undead' education team
- 07:20 Handbag stolen in West Bridgford theft
- 07:20 Cannabis user growing drug at home
- 07:18 How London tackles link between alcohol and crime
- 07:17 How London tackles link between alcohol and crime