Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from... read more
- 02:10 Colonel Biggs paintings of ‘incalculable’ value discovered in...
- 02:07 ON THE ROAD: Seats torn up, fans kicked out as Chester beat old...
- 02:07 Rory McIlroy - a year in the life: 16,500 balls, 6,800 press-ups…...
- 02:04 Asia stocks up following Wall Street's lead
- 01:59 Brendan Rodgers spending at Liverpool almost reached £300m and here...
- 01:57 Hope fading for survivors in Guatemala landslide
- 01:57 How rugby star daughter's doll captivated Australia
- 01:41 Islamic State 'blows up Palmyra arch'
- 01:38 Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists he will leave Stamford Bridge...
- 01:38 Sacked Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers paid the price for four bad...