Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
- 00:22 Post-election boom sees British households feeling richer
- 00:21 BP’s £8.3m charge for site is Scotland’s biggest
- 00:21 UK buyers help car makers motor ahead
- 00:17 Review: Yer Granny
- 00:16 Russian gas industry looks east to strengthen position
- 23:52 Exxon shareholders reject proposals to set goals for greenhouse gas...
- 20:41 TRANSFER NEWS: Chelsea's Ronaldo DEAL, Man Utd learn BIZARRE Pogba...
- 19:22 Manchester United "set to use Nani as makeweight in Nicolas Gaitan...
- 19:22 Chelsea Transfer News: Hazard plans, Liverpool Benteke bid, Man Utd...
- 19:18 Manchester United AGREE £21m move for Chelsea target Nicolas...