Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 22:50 Scarlets 15-3 Leicester: Tigers turned over in Wales as tries...
- 22:47 Monk happy to stop the rot
- 22:47 Koeman hails team's character
- 22:47 North points the way for Saints
- 22:44 Gus Poyet future: Sunderland manager on brink after Arsenal pile...
- 22:44 Manchester United vs Chelsea: Radamel Falcao a doubt for Premier...
- 22:44 Tottenham vs Newcastle: Mauricio Pochettino says under-fire Alan...
- 22:44 Manchester United vs Chelsea: Chelsea challenged to improve on 2005...
- 22:33 EXCLUSIVE: Dave Lewis says pay deal is 'under review' in exclusive...
- 22:03 Louis van Gaal sets sights on Stoke's Ryan Shawcross to bolster Man...