Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 15:02 Great Escape As Truck Trundles Over Cyclist
- 15:00 Should a brain dead woman be kept alive because she's pregnant?
- 14:59 Alex Salmond: We would win a second referendum
- 14:47 Ofcom to watch Sky's football share
- 14:47 MORNING MEETING: Cheap oil is a 'tax cut' that helps shoppers and...
- 14:44 10 best last-minute gadget gifts
- 14:41 Jack Colback’s Newcastle United ‘boyhood team’ claims don’t ring...
- 14:41 Drinkers evacuated after fire broke out in Bolton bar
- 14:41 Duncan Bannatyne threatens Jeff Brazier with social services after...
- 14:17 LINE-UPS: Sakho and Carroll start up front for West Ham, Ulloa on...