Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
- 15:11 Hornsea Rescue lifeboat left out of action as tractor tyres found...
- 15:06 WATCH: Action on Northumberland beach for TV drama
- 14:56 Planned roadworks in South Yorkshire next week
- 14:53 Espanyol vs Barcelona LIVE: Follow all the La Liga action as it...
- 14:53 West Indies vs England LIVE cricket: All the action from day five...
- 14:52 Stalybridge Celtic v Gainsborough Trinity: Match preview
- 14:50 Taxi drivers plan Tour de Strike
- 14:30 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd DEAL DONE, Arsenal £140m spree, Liverpool...
- 14:20 Champions League to Lowland League: Former Levski Sofia star Ortega...
- 13:47 Louis van Gaal says David de Gea's Manchester United future in his...