Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 14:29 Chelsea could recoup chunk of Fernando Torres outlay as Schalke...
- 14:26 David Villa to bring Melbourne stay to an early end
- 14:06 Someone created a Race The Tube Glasgow edition with chips, beer...
- 13:39 Five reasons Manchester City have not prospered in the Champions...
- 13:12 Will Keane full of praise for Man Utd new boy Herrera
- 13:09 Chelsea and Man Utd receive HUGE BOOST in race to sign Germany...
- 13:05 Meet the teenage ROOKIE who could feature for Chelsea against Man...
- 12:37 Woman who had no idea she was pregnant gives birth at GP surgery...
- 12:00 Manchester United v Chelsea: Five things to look out for
- 11:52 Chelsea are "another biscuit' - Manchester United boss Louis van...