Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 15:48 Is Thibaut Courtois about to end Petr Cech's Chelsea career?
- 15:39 McDonald's: chicken off menu in Asia as sales slump persists
- 15:34 Frances Andrade failed by mental health services, says coroner
- 15:15 What can Manchester United realistically expect to achieve this...
- 14:41 Liverpool transfer news: Reds 'in talks' to sign Benfica winger...
- 13:54 Manchester United in new transfer talks for PSG striker Edinson Cavani
- 13:24 Louis van Gaal pulls in thousands of YouTube viewers with exuberant...
- 12:54 Arsenal vs Manchester City: With Arsene Wenger missing a number of...
- 12:50 Hatts Coaches: Jobs go and hundreds of customers hit
- 11:04 Angel Di Maria "to decide on Manchester United transfer within hours'