Driver in court over A6 death
A MAN is to appear before the courts over the death of a father-of-one who was killed when his bike was in a collision with a van at a notorious Preston roundabout.
Paul Fingleton, 47, from Fulwood, died after the incident at Broughton roundabout on May 14, 2012.
Mr Fingleton, a director at Montpelier Chartered Accountants in Fulwood, suffered serious head injuries in the crash on the A6.
He died a short time later at Royal Preston Hospital.
The University of Central Lancashire graduate had a 13-year-old daughter, Hannah, with his wife Ann.
Citroen van driver Frank Brian Wrathall, 26, from Strickens Lane, Barnacre, near Preston is accused of causing death by dangerous driving.
He denies... read more
Most read news
- 14:41 Liverpool FC 2 Man City 1: James Pearce's verdict
- 14:40 Per Mertesacker's omission for Arsenal's game against Everton...
- 14:37 Crocked Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard hails 'awesome' win over...
- 14:35 Liverpool 2 Man City 1: Brennan's player ratings
- 14:18 Liverpool v Manchester City - player ratings
- 14:06 Woman defends sending £900,000 to African lover she never met
- 13:38 Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal reveals extent of mounting...
- 13:38 Police officer stabbed in head during south London knife attack
- 13:18 Di Maria struggling, Januzaj's LVG reminder and other things we...
- 12:50 TRANSFER NEWS: Chelsea boss begs striker, Man Utd bidding war,...