ED SHEERAN HAVING NIGHTMARES OVER SIR ELTON GRAMMYS DUET
Sheeran is nominated for the Song of the Year honour for his hit track The A Team and will also perform with Sir Elton at the ceremony - but the young star's dreams are filled with anxiety ahead of the Los Angeles prizegiving on Sunday (10Feb13).
He tells Baltimore, Maryland radio station MIX 106.5, "I went to sleep worrying about the Grammys... Like what happens if I win and what happens if I don't? And what happens if my voice cracks when I'm singing? I fell asleep just thinking about... read more
- 00:50 Blockbuster boost: Odeon profits more than double
- 00:50 Comment: No rush to recruit in wake of election clarity
- 00:49 Three officers accuse Cleveland Police of racial discrimination
- 00:38 Thunderstorms to make bank holiday weekend a washout
- 00:38 Airshows alter schedules after Shoreham plane disaster
- 00:37 Stuart Lancaster admits tears over cutting Luther Burrell among...
- 00:37 Sam Burgess can be England's secret ingredient at the Rugby World...
- 00:36 How video-on-demand tech is changing the TV landscape
- 00:25 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher impressed by 'strong and secure'...
- 00:23 Premier League legend reveals how Man Utd skipper Rooney ended his...