Eve all set to run in memory of parents
AN INSPIRATIONAL teenager whose father died suddenly two years after her mother passed away from cancer is raising thousands of pounds, determined to protect others from going through what she suffered.
Eve Beecham, aged 18 from Ilmington, decided with her dad Hugh this summer that she was going to run the London Marathon next year in memory of her mum Rachel.
Two years ago her mother lost a long battle with breast cancer that Eve and her sisters grew up watching. She was 45.
The marathon was... read more
- 04:20 HIV, hepatitis risk for many Sydney dental patients
- 03:58 Hottest Tickets in Town - Win a pair of tickets for PIG at Hull...
- 03:47 South Korea reports new Mers case after four-day pause
- 03:05 Cancer immunotherapy approved in UK
- 03:01 Ronnie Moore: Hartlepool squad are being ‘battered’ in pre-season...
- 23:11 Arsenal "ready to pay £21.2m for Arturo Vidal transfer, he wants to...
- 22:43 Arda Turan tipped to complete Manchester United transfer
- 22:43 Manchester United transfer news: Thomas Muller confirms bid, Arda...
- 21:22 Ex Arsenal, Liverpool and Man Utd target Vidal agrees five-year...
- 20:43 Bayern Munich admit Bastian Schweinsteiger could join Manchester...