Eve all set to run in memory of parents
AN INSPIRATIONAL teenager whose father died suddenly two years after her mother passed away from cancer is raising thousands of pounds, determined to protect others from going through what she suffered.
Eve Beecham, aged 18 from Ilmington, decided with her dad Hugh this summer that she was going to run the London Marathon next year in memory of her mum Rachel.
Two years ago her mother lost a long battle with breast cancer that Eve and her sisters grew up watching. She was 45.
The marathon was... read more
- 18:45 Five great pubs to try after leaving The Ashes at Edgbaston Cricket...
- 18:38 Man shaves off 14-year-old beard and it's emotional
- 18:35 Ian Bell is looking for big runs at Edgbaston
- 18:34 Stirling and Edinburgh castles up for travel award
- 18:32 Memory loss: what makes people forget who they are?
- 18:29 Fifa exhibit to open at America's national museum of organized crime
- 17:57 Arsenal's Gedion Zelalem gives masterclass versus Celtic in Durban...
- 17:33 Rafael Benitez provides update on Real Madrid's pursuit of Man...
- 17:06 Arsenal transfer news: "Donyell Malen and Ismael Bennacer done...
- 14:11 Arsenal "ready to pay £48m to seal Marco Reus transfer deal'