Eve all set to run in memory of parents
AN INSPIRATIONAL teenager whose father died suddenly two years after her mother passed away from cancer is raising thousands of pounds, determined to protect others from going through what she suffered.
Eve Beecham, aged 18 from Ilmington, decided with her dad Hugh this summer that she was going to run the London Marathon next year in memory of her mum Rachel.
Two years ago her mother lost a long battle with breast cancer that Eve and her sisters grew up watching. She was 45.
The marathon was Eve and her dad’s way of remembering mum, a way to help them get through the pain, and a way to create something positive out of it. It was their joint project, she said.
Then last month, out of... read more
- 11:42 Nigel Clough sacked by Sheffield United after defeat in League One...
- 11:13 Angel Di Maria heading for Man United EXIT as PSG plot huge swap deal
- 11:09 Man Utd favourite believes £25m summer signing can become the...
- 10:32 Liverpool look to REVIVE £60m deal for Walcott with Sterling...
- 09:51 Mesut Ozil pulls off sublime dummy during Arsenal v West Brom
- 09:28 Arsenal Transfer News: Gundogan deal AGREED, forward IN TALKS,...
- 08:50 Arsenal stopper David Ospina "announces his intention to stay at...
- 08:39 Monday's football transfer gossip - Liverpool and Benteke, Khedira...
- 08:21 Premier League transfer gossip: Jurgen Klopp lined up to replace...
- 08:17 Manchester United transfer rumours: Gundogan exit soon, Cavani update