Eve all set to run in memory of parents
AN INSPIRATIONAL teenager whose father died suddenly two years after her mother passed away from cancer is raising thousands of pounds, determined to protect others from going through what she suffered.
Eve Beecham, aged 18 from Ilmington, decided with her dad Hugh this summer that she was going to run the London Marathon next year in memory of her mum Rachel.
Two years ago her mother lost a long battle with breast cancer that Eve and her sisters grew up watching. She was 45.
The marathon was... read more
- 23:02 Fences across Europe: Map shows desperate bid by nations to stem...
- 23:02 Brilliant physician Oliver Sacks dies aged 82
- 23:01 Vincent Kompany hails City signing Kevin De Bruyne as a ‘game-changer’
- 22:59 Travel disrupted by former ferry company employees in Calais
- 22:56 Protest blockade at Calais causes disruption for Bank Holiday...
- 22:51 Lesley Riddoch: Where do you stand on land reform?
- 22:47 'Dead man walking' Manuel Pellegrini now the joker as Man City pull...
- 22:47 Phil Jagielka heaps praise on team-mate John Stones after Everton...
- 22:47 Newcastle star ready to quit club ahead of transfer deadline day
- 21:30 Man Utd Transfer News: £36.3m bid, forward odds on to join, striker...