Eve all set to run in memory of parents
AN INSPIRATIONAL teenager whose father died suddenly two years after her mother passed away from cancer is raising thousands of pounds, determined to protect others from going through what she suffered.
Eve Beecham, aged 18 from Ilmington, decided with her dad Hugh this summer that she was going to run the London Marathon next year in memory of her mum Rachel.
Two years ago her mother lost a long battle with breast cancer that Eve and her sisters grew up watching. She was 45.
The marathon was Eve and her dad’s way of remembering mum, a way to help them get through the pain, and a way to... read more
- 17:10 County FA apologise after Liversedge cup tie postponed
- 17:10 Complex living brain simulation replicates sensory rat behaviour
- 17:03 Lloyds share sale: 120,000 investors sign up with investment firm
- 17:03 BREAKING: France train terror attack hero stabbed in US
- 16:57 Watch Calum Chambers' and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's brilliant...
- 16:53 Is this new Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp arriving in England?
- 16:50 Could this 'psychic robot' prevent car crashes? AI software...
- 16:24 Former Man United ace: Chelsea midfield star is a 'pioneer'
- 16:14 France train terror hero stabbed in US
- 15:45 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal legend convinced me to snap up midfield star