Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 03:56 Fiddler on the Roof's 50 years of musical success
- 03:48 Bolt's arrival adds Games stardust
- 03:36 US Says Putin 'Culpable' In MH17 Plane Crash
- 03:19 Teenager is stabbed in row at park
- 03:17 Death of ferry man is a mystery
- 03:17 High-ranking officials shot dead
- 03:17 First UN aid trucks cross into Syria with vital relief supplies
- 03:17 Russia blames Ukraine for shelling
- 03:17 Glasgow Scrapbook reveals a true image of the city
- 03:17 Vintage performance offers Fantastique new sounds