Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 00:59 Even the biggest advertising and PR Mad Men can’t spin the taxman
- 00:52 Push for tax-avoidance curbs in G-20 threatens Publicis-Omnicom deal
- 00:52 Barclays under fire as investors revolt
- 00:52 AstraZeneca boosted by drug moves
- 00:52 British boycott taxes Starbucks
- 00:52 Virgin Atlantic profits set to take off
- 00:52 All smiles at Unilever as global sales grow
- 00:52 Chapel Down blames British weather for profit downfall
- 00:35 Grace Dent on TV: Restaurant Wars: The battle for Manchester BBC2
- 00:35 An Episode In The Life Of An Iron Picker, film review: Grimly...