Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 22:43 Bring me a trophy: Wenger issues plea to Arsenal squad to end...
- 22:43 I'm going from game to game trying to keep my job at Tottenham,...
- 22:42 Boeing checks 787 Dreamliners for wing cracks
- 22:38 Are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez back together? Pair seen hugging...
- 22:37 Jamie Roberts: Wales will play England with an element of hate –...
- 22:36 Police appeal after cash stolen in car break-in
- 22:36 Ukraine latest: Russian troops thwarted in attempt to storm missile...
- 22:34 Germany to invest proceeds from frequency sales in broadband
- 22:32 Greg Dyke blames Arsene Wenger for ruining England's World Cup dreams
- 22:32 'I was a drug-taking goth': Squeaky clean Ellie Goulding admits to...