Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 19:08 'We're in limbo': the families marooned at a British air base for...
- 19:04 The Scotsman games review: FIFA 15
- 18:58 Rising UK borrowing leaves no room for pre-election sweeteners
- 18:52 CSKA Moscow 2 - Man City 2: English champions on brink of Euro exit...
- 18:41 Do Baggies fans like Mondays after Manchester United point?
- 18:40 LINE-UPS: Loic Remy starts for Chelsea in Maribor clash as Kurt...
- 18:27 Manchester United receive huge boost as Colombia World Cup star is...
- 18:27 Wetherby schools could be set for expansion
- 18:02 Sir Alex Ferguson: David Moyes 'did not realise how big a club'...
- 17:38 Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal to MISS OUT on Marco Reus