Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 10:55 Little Horrors 2014 - Your fantastic pictures of little ones...
- 10:52 'Death clock' app Deadline hooks up to fitness trackers to let you...
- 10:49 TEAM NEWS: Arsenal in CRISIS mode as injuries pile up ahead of...
- 10:44 Owls fans column: Former Sheffield Wednesday midfielder Ingesson...
- 10:43 Olivier Giroud set to RETURN to Arsenal training three weeks ahead...
- 10:34 Cara chameleon: the many faces of Cara Delevingne
- 09:57 Arsene Wenger: Theo Walcott is not fit to start for Arsenal
- 09:45 Liverpool idol Jamie Carragher: City would want Man United star...
- 09:29 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher: How Man United should line up...
- 08:45 PAPER REVIEW: Liverpool rocked, Man Utd boost, Man City boss' pressure