Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
- 02:35 Turkmenistan president named 'People's Horse Breeder'
- 02:13 Repeat bails for dozens of West Yorkshire suspects
- 02:04 Violent clashes over black man’s death in Baltimore
- 02:00 Britons’ confidence on finances rockets to a new high
- 02:00 Share Hunter: It's a clean bill of health for Smith & Nephew...
- 02:00 Home Retail Group targets growth: Argos sees rise in profits after...
- 02:00 Costa causes stir for Whitbread: Coffee chain and hotel growth to...
- 02:00 Burberry's model behaviour: Fashion firm becomes Living Wage employer
- 01:35 His baby's death and unfair arrest…It was a heartbreaking night for...
- 01:35 Zesty! Myleene Klass dresses her slender frame in burnt orange...