Ex-Kidderminster teacher awaiting sentence on sex charges
A FORMER Kidderminster teacher is in prison awaiting sentence after being convicted of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, nine years ago.
Simon Tindall, who taught physical education at Kidderminster and Bridgnorth schools, was also a 2nd Lieutenant in the Hereford and Worcester Army Cadet Force.
The prosecution alleged that he used his position to cultivate relationships with young cadets while on training exercises held across the region.
Tindall, 36, of Severn Street, Bridgnorth, was acquitted on two charges of indecency with a child between March and October, 2003 and one of sexual activity with a child in 2008.
The guilty verdicts were on two charges of indecency with a child... read more
Most read news
- 16:54 Angel di Maria's spectacular lob for Manchester United against...
- 16:52 Liverpool's Mario Balotelli victim of racial abuse after mocking...
- 16:50 Five things we learned from Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 16:46 Summer party for new village street
- 16:46 New exhibition covers all angles
- 16:32 Made in America: why American Giant didn't want to build factories...
- 16:28 Leicester City 5 Manchester United 3: Player Ratings
- 15:58 Leicester 5 Manchester United 3: Utd's defensive weaknesses laid bare
- 15:46 Ola Jordan suffers embarrassing fashion faux pas as she parties...
- 15:40 Naked Washington twins take part in world record skinny dip bid