Excerpts of prosecutor's case against Oscar Pistorius
Oscar Pistorius in court during his bail application in Pretoria, South Africa. Photograph: Gallo Images/Getty Images Here are excerpts from the prosecution's affidavit against Oscar Pistorius, whom they have charged with premeditated murder over shooting on February 14 of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp:
"The incident took place in the residence of the applicant (Pistorius) and we are confident that it will not be in dispute that (Pistorius) fired four shots, three of which hit the... read more
- 03:01 Emissions 'far above' 2C target
- 02:53 Wars stops 13m children going to school in Middle East and north...
- 02:53 71 people in a lorry: theatre invites public to recreate Austria...
- 02:53 Shane Warne in letter to Nick Kyrgios: 'You're testing our...
- 02:46 Nursery workers 'set up Fight Club where they forced kids to beat...
- 02:43 Middle East wars deprive 13m children of education - UN
- 02:28 Northern Territory extends open speed limit on Stuart highway by 60km
- 02:24 Schools 'demand money from parents'
- 02:13 Click go the shears on overgrown sheep as top shearer Ian Elkins...
- 02:08 Asian shares up on oil prices and US stock rally