Excerpts of prosecutor's case against Oscar Pistorius
Oscar Pistorius in court during his bail application in Pretoria, South Africa. Photograph: Gallo Images/Getty Images Here are excerpts from the prosecution's affidavit against Oscar Pistorius, whom they have charged with premeditated murder over shooting on February 14 of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp:
"The incident took place in the residence of the applicant (Pistorius) and we are confident that it will not be in dispute that (Pistorius) fired four shots, three of which hit the deceased and caused her death. She was unarmed and inside a toilet with the door closed. The applicant fired shots from outside the closed door of the toilet …
"There were two people in the house... read more
- 06:32 Roy Hodgson hails England hero Andros Townsend after wonder strike...
- 06:31 Voice Of The Sentinel: Hospital parking charges are no joke for poor
- 06:30 WEATHER: Thickening cloud forecast for Lincolnshire on Wednesday...
- 06:28 Cock blocker app can put a stop to unwanted dick pics
- 06:27 Coventry City vs Leyton Orient: Everything you need to know about...
- 06:26 Disney cruise ship to visit Liverpool this summer
- 06:20 Jeremy Clarkson to make Top Gear RETURN as BBC airs episodes...
- 06:20 'I wasn't good enough for Manchester United' - Danny Higginbotham...
- 06:20 Manchester City transfers: Stick or twist this summer?
- 06:13 Digasaurus' found under JCB's new £30 million golf course