Excerpts of prosecutor's case against Oscar Pistorius
Oscar Pistorius in court during his bail application in Pretoria, South Africa. Photograph: Gallo Images/Getty Images Here are excerpts from the prosecution's affidavit against Oscar Pistorius, whom they have charged with premeditated murder over shooting on February 14 of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp:
"The incident took place in the residence of the applicant (Pistorius) and we are confident that it will not be in dispute that (Pistorius) fired four shots, three of which hit the deceased and caused her death. She was unarmed and inside a toilet with the door closed. The applicant fired shots from outside the closed door of the toilet …
"There were two people in the house... read more
Most read news
- 10:39 The gaming journalist who tells on her internet trolls – to their...
- 10:39 Lancashire's 2015 fixtures unveiled
- 10:38 Stokes Coffee is to take on The Lawn
- 10:38 WWE tickets for Live and Raw in the UK in April 2015 on sale now
- 10:35 Multi-million pound plans to create ‘cultural hub’ in Leamington
- 10:03 Hull boss Steve Bruce urges players to earn him a first victory...
- 09:52 Kim Captures Female Pilots... On Camera
- 09:48 Man United legend Keane quits Aston Villa
- 09:43 Manchester United among seven clubs chasing a Champions League...
- 09:43 Stuart Lancaster raises eyebrows by attending sports think-tank...