Former Winwick CE Primary head banned from teaching for life
By Matthew Hobbs A HEAD teacher sacked from a Winwick primary school for financial irregularities has been permanently banned from teaching.
Graham Martin, aged 59, was found guilty of ‘unacceptable professional conduct’ at a Teaching Agency disciplinary panel hearing. The decision was announced on Friday.
The former Winwick CE Primary School head teacher was found to have carried out external work as an Ofsted inspector for 14 years.
Between 1996 and 2010 he was paid around £400 a day, making an estimated total of £250,000.
Mr Martin did not have permission to carry out the extra... read more
- 00:33 Obama pays tribute to victims of Paris attacks
- 00:28 The woman who built a coffee empire from a small town
- 00:16 COP21: Poor countries fear being 'left behind' in rush for deal
- 00:16 Paris attacks: Obama visits Bataclan theatre
- 00:15 First dates in the real world could be history by 2040, research...
- 00:13 Liverpool 1 Swansea 0: Milner's penalty rescues Jurgen Klopp's men
- 00:12 Major powers pledge $20bn for green energy research
- 00:12 New portrait of Malala Yousafzai to go on show in Birmingham
- 00:12 HS2 to be completed as far as Crewe by 2027 under revised plans
- 00:12 Demand overseas territories crack down on tax dodging shell firms,...