Former Winwick CE Primary head banned from teaching for life
By Matthew Hobbs A HEAD teacher sacked from a Winwick primary school for financial irregularities has been permanently banned from teaching.
Graham Martin, aged 59, was found guilty of ‘unacceptable professional conduct’ at a Teaching Agency disciplinary panel hearing. The decision was announced on Friday.
The former Winwick CE Primary School head teacher was found to have carried out external work as an Ofsted inspector for 14 years.
Between 1996 and 2010 he was paid around £400 a... read more
- 19:22 Festival No 6: Revellers get into the spirit as fourth annual...
- 19:21 Lincolnshire motorists angry over "doctored" parking tickets
- 19:20 Scotland’s Euro 2016 hopes dented by another costly defeat in Georgia
- 19:19 Petty’s deliver early Christmas present
- 19:18 Police warning after youths shine laser pen at drivers
- 19:18 Someone has released a gun etched with Bible verse "to deter Muslims'
- 19:16 2,000 cases may be overturned because police used secret Stingray...
- 19:16 Aid group urges Britons not to drive to Calais after convoy situation
- 19:04 US economy adds 173,000 jobs as unemployment rate drops to 5.1%
- 18:51 Search under way for missing man at the River Ouse, near Goole