Former Winwick CE Primary head banned from teaching for life
By Matthew Hobbs A HEAD teacher sacked from a Winwick primary school for financial irregularities has been permanently banned from teaching.
Graham Martin, aged 59, was found guilty of ‘unacceptable professional conduct’ at a Teaching Agency disciplinary panel hearing. The decision was announced on Friday.
The former Winwick CE Primary School head teacher was found to have carried out external work as an Ofsted inspector for 14 years.
Between 1996 and 2010 he was paid around £400 a day, making an estimated total of £250,000.
Mr Martin did not have permission to carry out the extra... read more
- 18:09 Almost two-thirds of climate fund for developing nations already...
- 18:04 Lincolnshire engineering apprentice wins national award
- 18:04 Hartlepool’s giant wind turbines: Secretary of State will decide
- 18:02 Northern Lights VISIBLE across much of UK TONIGHT - but will you be...
- 17:59 Serving police officer charged with computer misuse offences
- 17:54 Nepal fuel shortages: Petrol 'donated' to India embassy
- 17:52 Book Week Scotland: Famous celebrities back Scottish Book Trust’s...
- 17:50 Mum who abandoned new born baby in Southport amusement arcade says...
- 17:46 A body language lesson gone wrong: why is George Osborne standing...
- 17:43 Becky Watts murder trial: Stepbrother Nathan Matthews 'graphically...