Former Winwick CE Primary head banned from teaching for life
By Matthew Hobbs A HEAD teacher sacked from a Winwick primary school for financial irregularities has been permanently banned from teaching.
Graham Martin, aged 59, was found guilty of ‘unacceptable professional conduct’ at a Teaching Agency disciplinary panel hearing. The decision was announced on Friday.
The former Winwick CE Primary School head teacher was found to have carried out external work as an Ofsted inspector for 14 years.
Between 1996 and 2010 he was paid around £400 a... read more
- 08:48 IMF tells Greece: no debt relief before reforms
- 08:43 Tiger Woods is 'dating' ex-wife of friend and fellow professional...
- 08:18 Tottenham Hotspur to "battle with Inter Milan to complete transfer...
- 08:03 Stoke City transfer rumours: Chelsea raise Asmir Begovic bid by £2m
- 07:47 Greene King's focus on food helps brewer notch up £1billion of...
- 07:44 Washing machine sparks fire in former Sunderland petrol station
- 07:43 Police find body in pub landlord search
- 07:39 Leicester City still hoping Esteban Cambiasso will stay
- 07:26 Grimsby Town boss Paul Hurst wants one more striker
- 07:22 Magic Mike XXL – strippers' verdict: 'A public liability claim...