Former Winwick CE Primary head banned from teaching for life
By Matthew Hobbs A HEAD teacher sacked from a Winwick primary school for financial irregularities has been permanently banned from teaching.
Graham Martin, aged 59, was found guilty of ‘unacceptable professional conduct’ at a Teaching Agency disciplinary panel hearing. The decision was announced on Friday.
The former Winwick CE Primary School head teacher was found to have carried out external work as an Ofsted inspector for 14 years.
Between 1996 and 2010 he was paid around £400 a... read more
- 06:32 Why PNE swooped for Pickford
- 06:32 Transfer News: Man Utd deal 'hours away', Chelsea target wants...
- 06:31 Andrew Gale: The 50-over format suits Maxwell down to the ground
- 06:18 VIDEO: Cancer sufferer, 7, dreams of raising £670,000 for new...
- 06:15 Man United Transfer News: Huge reveal, winger deal close, Barcelona...
- 06:13 Tim Dowling: I’m a wolf in sheep’s clothing
- 06:13 Breakfast of champions: Mozart’s capon
- 06:13 How I get ready: Jacqueline Wilson
- 06:07 Q&A: Mel Giedroyc, TV presenter
- 05:34 LOOK: The best Liverpool FC pictures from pre-season