France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing with his baby brother on a blanket in the shade. Squirt.
But at least I could cash in the... read more
- 16:39 Durham County Council handed out 53 littering fines in one month...
- 16:39 North Shields schoolgirl Mea Cleathero aiming to cycle 285 miles -...
- 16:39 Major search for missing junior doctor Rose Polge
- 16:30 Mairead Philpott finally shows regret for killing her six children
- 16:30 Scientists to discover what becomes of the broken hearted
- 16:30 Anti-gay monk will be able to continue spreading hate
- 16:24 Award-winning brewery creates special ale for this year’s Coastival
- 16:12 Twitter goes into meltdown after Kolo Toure scores his first ever...
- 16:05 Aston Villa 0-6 Liverpool: Daniel Sturridge scores on first start...
- 16:00 Police release kinky duo from handcuffs – then find out man’s...