France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing... read more
- 03:31 Lindsey Vonn is a knockout as she flaunts her shapely legs and...
- 03:31 'My daughter has a friend in her!': Christie Brinkley posts...
- 03:31 Heartbreak for Simon Cowell as mother Julie passes away at 89,...
- 03:31 'Simply NOT TRUE': Claims that Ben Affleck has 'serious feelings'...
- 03:29 Australian PM orders boycott of public broadcaster
- 01:46 Chris Smalling: I'm the fastest player in the Manchester United squad
- 01:04 Arsenal "in talks with Pedro's agent over transfer from Barcelona'
- 00:23 Manchester United transfer news: "Nicolas Gaitain close to signing,...
- 00:01 Arsenal transfer news: "Karim Benzema close, Morgan Schneiderlin...
- 22:37 Liverpool Transfer News: £45m deal close, £16m striker deal, battle...