France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing with his baby brother on a blanket in the shade. Squirt.
But at least I could cash in the... read more
- 06:10 The News Huddlines star Roy Hudd: My six best books
- 06:04 World artists call on climate negotiators to reach 'ambitious' deal...
- 05:54 Weight of history on Andy Murray's shoulders again to end 79-year...
- 05:53 The deals Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool would love for a...
- 05:49 Residents to benefit from transformation of building
- 05:48 SE Asia Stocks-Most fall; Thai telecom shares continue slide
- 05:39 Liverpool FC 2 Bordeaux 1: Benteke gives glimpse of the future
- 05:39 Remembering former Everton FC captain Gary Speed
- 05:33 Transfer News: Man Utd and Chelsea blow, Messi Man City talks,...
- 05:17 Gerrard talks his return to Liverpool, Klopp's infectious...