France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing with his baby brother on a blanket in the shade. Squirt.
But at least I could cash in the... read more
- 18:29 Andy Farrell and Graham Rowntree sanctioned over approach to match...
- 18:29 Breaking out of Japan's male-dominated workplace
- 18:28 Jeremy Corbyn accuses Tories of “robbing” low paid
- 18:25 Arsenal goalkeeper Petr Cech reveals why Jose Mourinho and Arsene...
- 18:24 Ex-wife gets suspended sentence for breaking her husband's...
- 18:21 US Muslim leaders brace for protests with potentially armed...
- 18:19 Arsenal's Per Mertesacker reveals full importance of hammering of...
- 18:18 Fertility treatments are getting better – and more realistic
- 18:17 Welsh Premier previews: Llandudno expect massive test at home to Bala
- 17:47 PSN down: PlayStation Network facing issues on PS4 and PS3 with...