France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing with his baby brother on a blanket in the shade. Squirt.
But at least I could cash in the Brownie points I'd earned for finding the villa. Perched on top of a hill on the outskirts of the town... read more
- 01:07 MARKET REPORT: HSBC climbs FTSE100 Index as investors give HQ move...
- 01:07 Google’s results lift as advertising grows
- 01:07 More Lloyds shares sold
- 01:07 HSBC threatens to move HQ out of UK
- 00:43 Palestinian man killed in incident at Jerusalem checkpoint
- 00:40 Morpeth flood scheme scoops regional award
- 00:35 New gold rush in Aberdeenshire village Towie
- 00:33 How being attractive can ruin your career: Good-looking men get...
- 22:43 Chelsea News: 17-year-old to START at Arsenal, Mourinho's Hazard...
- 22:05 PSV confirm Memphis Depay has discussed terms with Manchester United