France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing... read more
- 21:05 Church attacks David Cameron’s lack of compassion over asylum crisis
- 21:04 Swansea 0-0 Deportivo: Garry Monk's side lack cutting edge in...
- 21:03 Man charged with murder
- 21:03 Sacked Hollyoaks actress Stephanie Davis 'drinking too much'
- 20:58 Ewan McGregor got into drama because of my PINK FLARES: Denis...
- 20:57 Philippe Coutinho back with a goal as Christian Benteke eyes debut
- 20:56 Praise for public after EDL and UAF marches
- 20:48 Texas man accuses wife of trying to kill him and then dies in...
- 19:14 LGBT people in anti-gay countries are sharing their stories with...
- 18:23 Use of buses dwindling as fees blamed