France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing with his baby brother on a blanket in the shade. Squirt.
But at least I could cash in the Brownie points I'd earned for finding the villa. Perched on top of a hill on the outskirts of the town... read more
Most read news
- 14:13 Sexy air hostess fired from job for being "too raunchy'
- 14:13 SIGNING ALERT: Grimsby Town sign Rotherham midfielder Nicky Walker
- 13:56 8 injured after coach crash at Hanley Bus Station
- 13:47 Real Madrid BLAST Michel Platini for snub on Man Utd and Chelsea...
- 13:47 Manchester United injury list: Luke Shaw ruled out between four and...
- 13:45 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal star Jack Wilshere may NEVER fulfil his...
- 13:32 Are you at risk of leukaemia? Scientists identify mutation can...
- 13:21 How will Manchester United line up against Hull City?
- 13:18 VIDEO: Conisbrough crash teen Blake Cairns’ funeral
- 12:59 The TEN players that Brendan Rodgers could move for to transform...