France for little squirts: A family villa break in Provence (water pistol not recommended)
Buying my three-year-old son a water pistol to take on holiday did get me thinking. I had visions of him soaking his parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts.
But these premonitions didn't even come close to the breach of the peace that ensued.
A refuge from the world: James and family stayed at a villa on the outskirts of Lorgues in Provence
Look, there's grandad dozing happily in a hammock. Squirt.
There's his uncle, relaxing by the pool. Squirt.
And there's mummy playing... read more
- 22:04 Genesis P-Orridge: Caitlyn Jenner should 'stop being a spokesperson'
- 22:02 Lazar Markovic set to follow Mario Balotelli out of Liverpool as...
- 22:01 Manchester City set to seal Kevin de Bruyne deal after ‘astonishing...
- 21:54 Learner driver ends up in stream after losing control on roundabout
- 21:54 Chelsea transfers: Four players the Blues could sign after Everton...
- 21:51 Why Pedro Rodriguez was right to choose Chelsea over Manchester United
- 21:40 Small percentage of unvaccinated kids in US could lead to disease...
- 21:24 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher heaps praise on Man Utd duo Chris...
- 21:03 Transfer News: Chelsea £37m Stones, Arsenal 24 hour deals, Man...
- 20:20 Arsenal target Paris St Germain's Edinson Cavani following collapse...