Girl, 8, saves mother from horrific burns from exploding ravioli by wrapping her in clingfilm after school first aid lessons
A quick thinking eight-year-old girl used first aid skills she learnt at school to save her mother from horrific skin burns.
Ella Rake leapt into action after seeing her mother Vicky Patmore covered in piping hot beef ravioli when packaging from the microwave meal exploded into her face.
Most read news
- 17:29 48 rescued as boat runs aground
- 17:28 National Park numptys
- 17:27 Niger attacks launched from southern Libya - Niger's president
- 17:25 Vintage 1976 Apple computer sold
- 17:19 Boy takes knife into South Milford Primary School
- 17:17 Theatre review: Titus Andronicus, Swan Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon
- 17:17 Charles Darwent on the Birth of a Collection: Oh! The beauty, the...
- 16:47 Dylan Hartley sent off in Aviva Premiership final first half
- 16:43 Apple 1 Computer Sells For Record Â£441,000
- 16:31 Hate attacks on Muslims increase tenfold since murder of Woolwich...