GMC investigating surgeon following death of Luigi Belcuore
AN investigation into the conduct of the surgeon involved in the tragic death of Luigi Belcuore has begun.
The GMC (General Medical Council) is investigating surgeon professor James Richardson following the death of Mr Belcuore, from Morton Bagot, near Studley, in 2009.
The business man, 43, underwent a relatively straightforward operation at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
However the surgery, which had been testing new techniques for treating knee cartilage... read more
- 08:59 This video perfectly demonstrates everything that's wrong with cats
- 08:57 The Headteacher: Raffle cooks up my worst nightmare
- 08:56 Cheerleading world mourns 'founder' Lawrence Herkimer
- 08:42 Burnistoun star Robert Florence spends night in Glasgow pub after...
- 08:23 Transfer News: Ramos to Man Utd on, Chelsea triple move, Arsenal exit
- 08:09 Leave London? Never – I’ll be staying, and fighting for it
- 07:21 Toto Nsiala praises Grimsby Town boss Paul Hurst for signing...
- 07:20 Leicester City: Three sensational transfers that nearly happened
- 07:11 DEAN WALLING: Signing winners like Matt Sparrow will help make the...
- 06:53 Family life: My older brother is my best friend, Dancing in the...