GMC investigating surgeon following death of Luigi Belcuore
AN investigation into the conduct of the surgeon involved in the tragic death of Luigi Belcuore has begun.
The GMC (General Medical Council) is investigating surgeon professor James Richardson following the death of Mr Belcuore, from Morton Bagot, near Studley, in 2009.
The business man, 43, underwent a relatively straightforward operation at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
However the surgery, which had been testing new techniques for treating knee cartilage... read more
- 10:17 BIG INTERVIEW: Chris Sedgwick
- 10:11 Adidas release new Manchester United kit with dramatic video on...
- 10:06 Pub boss worried about loss of loos if restaurant plan goes ahead
- 09:43 Liam Barnes: Quirky Congleton makes for alternative mini-pub crawl
- 09:39 Barcelona forward Pedro "tells family he's joining Manchester...
- 09:37 Readers have their say on Seaham caravan park plan
- 09:32 Robin van Persie says he "cannot guarantee 10 goals' at Fenerbache
- 09:31 Award for Ripon restaurant
- 08:46 Personal trainer keen to help alleviate muscular pain
- 08:26 Jordan Petherbridge: Hundreds release balloons in north Hull