GMC investigating surgeon following death of Luigi Belcuore
AN investigation into the conduct of the surgeon involved in the tragic death of Luigi Belcuore has begun.
The GMC (General Medical Council) is investigating surgeon professor James Richardson following the death of Mr Belcuore, from Morton Bagot, near Studley, in 2009.
The business man, 43, underwent a relatively straightforward operation at the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
However the surgery, which had been testing new techniques for treating knee cartilage... read more
- 12:55 Faruk Patel charged with gross negligence manslaughter following...
- 12:50 Fukushima disaster: Japan reopens radiation-hit Naraha
- 12:46 Real Madrid to donate €1m to help refugees in Spain
- 12:44 Wycombe Wanderers v Hartlepool United: Live updates and match action
- 12:44 Hartlepool Gus Robinson boxing team sign new pro Richard O’Neill
- 12:44 Help with names?
- 12:42 Witnesses sought after violence at Spilsby hotel
- 12:42 REVEALED: How eastern European gangs are making millions from sick...
- 12:40 Festival No 6: Metronomy say goodbye (for now) with blistering...
- 12:38 Italian Grand Prix Formula One qualifying LIVE: Lewis Hamilton aims...