Great news for clumsy kids... a plaster that doesn't hurt when you peel it off
Removing plasters from wounds has always had an 'ouch' factor.But a new scientific breakthrough revealed today could take the sting out of peeling off bandages.
Researchers in the U.S. have developed a process that makes bandages and plasters degradable, meaning they never have to be removed from cuts and wounds.
The process not only helps those of us with cuts and scrapes, but may also lead to cheaper and more environmentally-friendly toilet paper, napkins and other products.
Most read news
- 17:17 Theatre review: Titus Andronicus, Swan Theatre, Stratford-upon-Avon
- 17:17 Charles Darwent on the Birth of a Collection: Oh! The beauty, the...
- 17:11 One of Steve Jobs' first computers - Apple-1 - sells for a record...
- 17:05 Big game hunter: Laura Robson wants another high profile win by...
- 16:47 Dylan Hartley sent off in Aviva Premiership final first half
- 16:43 Apple 1 Computer Sells For Record Â£441,000
- 16:41 Swedish riots spark surprise and anger
- 16:41 Google defends listing extremist websites in its search results
- 16:33 Friends pedal for pounds
- 16:31 Hate attacks on Muslims increase tenfold since murder of Woolwich...