Henley-in-Arden businessman Harry Broadhurst stabbed to death at charity event, jury told
Businessman Harry Broadhurst was stabbed to death outside a Chelmsley Wood social club during a violent disturbance sparked by a bitter family dispute, a jury has heard.
Harry Broadhurst, 22, who was a stranger to those involved in the violence, was knifed in the abdomen after two other victims were injured with a machete and a hammer, Birmingham Crown Court heard.
Liam Cole, 29, Paul McAteer, 32, and Scott Smith, 40, all deny the murder of Mr Broadhurst, who was attending a charity boxing... read more
- 15:12 Liverpool FC fan in court over alleged disturbance with disabled...
- 15:12 Clean-up by council after travellers leave Sheffield football pitch
- 15:08 Late Richmond rally accounts for depleted North Melbourne
- 15:05 Boyd Rankin reprimanded for showing dissent at an umpire’s decision
- 15:03 US shares slide after jobs report
- 15:02 Refugees desperately fight for food package handed out in Budapest
- 15:02 The road to recovery: furloughs, layoffs and job numbers that shade...
- 14:50 Liverpool News: Man United message, Gerrard replacement found,...
- 14:39 Manchester United tried to sign four Real Madrid stars
- 13:53 Liverpool legend: Brendan Rodgers should do this against Manchester...