Henley-in-Arden businessman Harry Broadhurst stabbed to death at charity event, jury told
Businessman Harry Broadhurst was stabbed to death outside a Chelmsley Wood social club during a violent disturbance sparked by a bitter family dispute, a jury has heard.
Harry Broadhurst, 22, who was a stranger to those involved in the violence, was knifed in the abdomen after two other victims were injured with a machete and a hammer, Birmingham Crown Court heard.
Liam Cole, 29, Paul McAteer, 32, and Scott Smith, 40, all deny the murder of Mr Broadhurst, who was attending a charity boxing... read more
- 04:54 Are IS recruitment tactics more subtle than we think?
- 04:54 Labour leadership contender guide: Yvette Cooper
- 04:50 Man Utd slip to PSG defeat as De Gea's substitution exposes keeping...
- 04:50 Grantham floods: Queensland businessman challenges claims quarry...
- 04:43 Paper Review: Chelsea's attack, Man Utd crisis talks, Ronaldo no...
- 04:39 Scottish construction firms 'see workloads increase'
- 04:39 British Transplant Games: Torquay organ donation family at opening
- 04:35 Calais migrant crisis: Hundreds gather at Channel Tunnel
- 04:23 Galaxy S6 smartphones don't ring true for Samsung Electronics' profits
- 02:34 Arsenal Transfer News: Triple done deal, £48m bid, second arrival...