Horsemeat burgers: the best and worst jokes
A little horse? News that some beefburgers sold in supermarkets contain horsemeat has unleashed the Twitter wits. Photograph: Alamy Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet? (sorry)
- Barry Pace (@pace) January 15, 2013
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
- Paul Lewis (@PaulLewis) January 16, 2013
29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse?! No wonder they gave me the... read more
- 11:08 Bournemouth will finish in Premier League top 10. They have the...
- 11:06 Vehicle hits railway bridge in Cosford causing rail delays
- 10:58 Man Utd target Nicolas Otamendi holds crunch talks with club and...
- 10:56 Manchester United line up Sunderland loan deal for Adnan Januzaj
- 10:55 Why smartwatches are a flop, according to will.i.am: Star says no...
- 10:47 Ryanair 'first to carry 10 million-plus international passengers in...
- 10:16 Appeal for witnesses to altercation in Wellingborough town centre pub
- 09:44 Paper Review: Man Utd shocker, Arsenal and Chelsea warned, Man City...
- 09:12 Arsenal fans already love Petr Cech so much after Chelsea transfer...
- 08:51 Done deal: Man United complete big move after international star...