Horsemeat burgers: the best and worst jokes
A little horse? News that some beefburgers sold in supermarkets contain horsemeat has unleashed the Twitter wits. Photograph: Alamy Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet? (sorry)
- Barry Pace (@pace) January 15, 2013
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
- Paul Lewis (@PaulLewis) January 16, 2013
29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse?! No wonder they gave me the trots!
- Unnamed Insider (@Unnamedinsider) January 15, 2013
A Tesco burger walks into a bar. "Pint please". "I can't hear you" says the barman. "Sorry" replies the burger.... read more
- 02:33 Balls - Labour will not work with SNP even if it means a second...
- 02:33 Half of drivers admit breaking traffic laws
- 02:31 Newcastle manager John Carver to meet angry fan who he rowed with...
- 02:29 Scottish fire service faces frontline cuts
- 02:27 'You're normal!' is science's battle cry in the fight for sexual...
- 02:23 Elm Park's pace may prove the difference in 2,000 Guineas, says...
- 02:23 Sam Turner's Racing Tips: All the best bets for Tuesday, April 28
- 02:04 Corinthians plot Paulinho return as Tottenham misfit attracts AC...
- 02:04 Hull City flop Abel Hernandez could be headed back to Italy as...
- 02:04 Robin van Persie wants to stay at Manchester United and accepts he...