Horsemeat burgers: the best and worst jokes
A little horse? News that some beefburgers sold in supermarkets contain horsemeat has unleashed the Twitter wits. Photograph: Alamy Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet? (sorry)
- Barry Pace (@pace) January 15, 2013
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
- Paul Lewis (@PaulLewis) January 16, 2013
29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse?! No wonder they gave me the trots!
- Unnamed Insider (@Unnamedinsider) January 15, 2013
A Tesco burger walks into a bar. "Pint please". "I can't hear you" says the barman. "Sorry" replies the burger.... read more
- 04:53 Serco handed control of Birmingham's leisure centres
- 04:53 Birmingham barrister supports students in national law competition bid
- 04:53 Richard Atkins QC wins award following Tesco strawberries case
- 04:35 One Direction Liam: My Payne for Zayn... but we're not over
- 04:09 CBI must wake up to European Diplodocus in room before it is too late
- 03:40 Warm welcome for Ritchie as he reflects on Scotland debut
- 03:38 Ed Miliband strikes back: Am I tough enough? Hell yes. Would I have...
- 03:37 Kevin Pietersen and Brendan Taylor: Two stellar county signings...
- 03:11 Man Utd News: DONE DEAL, Falcao scores twice, Real Madrid star...
- 02:12 Michael van Gerwen smashes Raymond van Barneveld 7-2 in Dublin to...