Horsemeat burgers: the best and worst jokes
A little horse? News that some beefburgers sold in supermarkets contain horsemeat has unleashed the Twitter wits. Photograph: Alamy Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet? (sorry)
- Barry Pace (@pace) January 15, 2013
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
- Paul Lewis (@PaulLewis) January 16, 2013
29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse?! No wonder they gave me the... read more
- 18:18 Princess Charlotte christened at small service in Sandringham
- 18:17 Hiding your research behind a paywall is immoral
- 18:06 Frankie Dettori realises his dream on the podium while Jenson...
- 17:10 David de Gea is set to return to Manchester United pre-season...
- 16:55 Liverpool to sign Chelsea and Arsenal target Christian Benteke for...
- 16:19 Revealed: The real reason Real Madrid haven't signed Man United...
- 16:11 Manchester United "ready to sign Zach Clough in surprise transfer'
- 15:47 Fail! Manchester United website calls Angelo Henriquez "former...
- 15:31 Transfer News: Arsenal stun Liverpool, Man United's £25m deal,...
- 15:13 Liverpool "set to complete Christian Benteke transfer this week'