Horsemeat burgers: the best and worst jokes
A little horse? News that some beefburgers sold in supermarkets contain horsemeat has unleashed the Twitter wits. Photograph: Alamy Has anyone tested Tesco's veggie burgers for uniquorn yet? (sorry)
- Barry Pace (@pace) January 15, 2013
Scientist: "Sir, we've discovered horse meat in your burgers." Tesco boss: "Why the long face?"
- Paul Lewis (@PaulLewis) January 16, 2013
29% of the meat content in Tesco's hamburgers turns out to be horse?! No wonder they gave me the trots!
- Unnamed Insider (@Unnamedinsider) January 15, 2013
A Tesco burger walks into a bar. "Pint... read more
- 12:10 New report claims Tom Cruise 'has not seen daughter Suri in 800...
- 12:10 Abbey Clancy shows off her sexy long legs in form-fitting red...
- 12:00 Marston's investors cheer as profits rise thanks to new pub...
- 11:45 Poorer children are TWICE as likely to be obese as their wealthier...
- 11:44 Get a computer for the same price as a BEER: £4 byte-sized...
- 11:43 How to make the perfect samosas
- 11:33 The hottest star ever found: Super-bright white dwarf on the edge...
- 11:33 Stiff upper lip gone too far? 60% of us stay in bad relationships...
- 11:04 Four KPMG partners in Belfast put on leave as HMRC begin investigation
- 08:54 How Liverpool could line up in tonight's Europa League clash with...