Interview: Emun Elliott, actor and star of The Paradise
AFTER flying spaceships for Ridley Scott, fighting the undead with Sean
Bean and learning the value of holding your tongue - before someone else decides to do it for you - on medieval fantasy drama Game of Thrones, finding time to drop by Portobello sounds like mission impossible.
Not so, says Emun Elliott, Edinburgh-born star of new BBC drama The Paradise, set in the late 19th century and adapted in a new north-east of England setting from the classic French novel by Emile Zola.
Work commitments might have seen the 28-year-old drift south – he now lives in London – but he... read more
- 00:38 Bankers should expect doughnuts
- 00:38 Don’t let fraud be a pain in the neck: Beware of growing army of...
- 00:38 Five-mintue guide to borrowing money from your peers
- 00:32 What time do Ireland play Wales today and what television channel...
- 00:28 Memorial to man who made the Mallard runs into row over a duck
- 00:24 Thousands of failed asylum seekers and foreign criminals flown home...
- 00:23 Lexus RC review: Sporty RC is the full package
- 00:23 Man rushed to hospital after burning his face in hot tub accident
- 00:21 Former French Foreign Legion chief held at Calais Pegida rally
- 00:17 This bid to shame Susan Sarandon is no more than Victorian