Interview: Emun Elliott, actor and star of The Paradise
AFTER flying spaceships for Ridley Scott, fighting the undead with Sean
Bean and learning the value of holding your tongue - before someone else decides to do it for you - on medieval fantasy drama Game of Thrones, finding time to drop by Portobello sounds like mission impossible.
Not so, says Emun Elliott, Edinburgh-born star of new BBC drama The Paradise, set in the late 19th century and adapted in a new north-east of England setting from the classic French novel by Emile Zola.
Work commitments might have seen the 28-year-old drift south – he now lives in London – but he relies on regular visits to his family home to keep his spirits up.
“I love bringing people up... read more
Most read news
- 16:50 Man Utd News: Van Gaal's TRIPLE swoop, Vidic deal OFF, Di Maria...
- 16:48 TOWIE's Jasmin Walia flatters her hourglass curves and toned tum in...
- 16:45 Last orders for Giltbrook pub
- 16:38 Magaluf bans boozy Brits and pub crawls in desperate bid to...
- 16:21 Man Utd are TITLE RIVALS for frontrunners Chelsea and Man City -...
- 16:21 Blur frontman Damon Albarn's bid to save pub near childhood home
- 16:00 Manchester United injury list: Marouane Fellaini out through...
- 13:22 REVEALED: The THREE January signings being lined up by Man Utd
- 11:51 Arsenal "finalising' transfer deal to sign Liverpool target Xherdan...
- 11:39 College mourns loss of popular assistant