Interview: Emun Elliott, actor and star of The Paradise
AFTER flying spaceships for Ridley Scott, fighting the undead with Sean
Bean and learning the value of holding your tongue - before someone else decides to do it for you - on medieval fantasy drama Game of Thrones, finding time to drop by Portobello sounds like mission impossible.
Not so, says Emun Elliott, Edinburgh-born star of new BBC drama The Paradise, set in the late 19th century and adapted in a new north-east of England setting from the classic French novel by Emile Zola.
Work commitments might have seen the 28-year-old drift south – he now lives in London – but he relies on regular visits to his family home to keep his spirits up.
“I love bringing people up... read more
Most read news
- 05:12 China's biggest jeweller sees gold in the masses
- 05:00 Amanda Bynes Leaves Rehab To Recover At Home
- 05:00 LA sues Citi, Wells Fargo over discriminatory mortgage lending
- 05:00 Analysis - Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- 04:46 Rare Identical Triplets Born In California
- 04:23 Pakistani immigrant sues U.S. over false arrest in war on terrorism
- 04:16 Stall talk: The arcane rules of chit-chat that take place in the...
- 04:15 Pc sentenced for rape case blunders
- 04:15 William to reward Helmand soldiers
- 04:07 World mourning for Nelson Mandela