Interview: Emun Elliott, actor and star of The Paradise
AFTER flying spaceships for Ridley Scott, fighting the undead with Sean
Bean and learning the value of holding your tongue - before someone else decides to do it for you - on medieval fantasy drama Game of Thrones, finding time to drop by Portobello sounds like mission impossible.
Not so, says Emun Elliott, Edinburgh-born star of new BBC drama The Paradise, set in the late 19th century and adapted in a new north-east of England setting from the classic French novel by Emile Zola.
Work commitments might have seen the 28-year-old drift south – he now lives in London – but he relies on regular visits to his family home to keep his spirits up.
“I love bringing people up... read more
Most read news
- 15:37 Four facts about UK manufacturing
- 15:12 REVEALED: Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard AGREED deal with Real...
- 15:05 Police concerned about girl, 12, missing from Northamptonshire...
- 14:35 Happy Birthday boss! Mesut Ozil sends wishes to Arsenal boss Arsene...
- 14:13 Vietnam blogger jailed for posts about China deported to US
- 14:13 Sir Alex Ferguson gives Man Utd boss Van Gaal the thumbs up over...
- 13:58 Chelsea News: £7m Rudiger boost, Remy targets Man Utd, Hazard on...
- 13:12 Will Keane full of praise for Man Utd new boy Herrera
- 13:09 Chelsea and Man Utd receive HUGE BOOST in race to sign Germany...
- 13:05 Meet the teenage ROOKIE who could feature for Chelsea against Man...