Investigation after man hit by train dies
AN INVESTIGATION has been launched into the death of a man who was hit by a train yesterday morning.
The man was hit near Cholsey at around 7.20am. His death is not being treated as suspicious.
Trains between Didcot Parkway and Reading were delayed by up to an hour after the incident, but all lines had reopened by 1pm.
British Transport Police (BTP) were called to Cholsey Station and paramedics were also called, but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A BTP spokesman said: “The... read more
- 18:06 Living in the legacy of a nuclear disaster: Those affected are more...
- 18:02 Manchester United transfer news: Nicolas Gaitan close, Cristiano...
- 17:51 Marina O'Loughlin's food feed: the scotch egg monster and a cake of...
- 17:40 Anglesey fish farm is back in difficulty with jobs under threat
- 17:36 Done Deal: Liverpool confirm move for international striker
- 17:10 Transfer News: Man United £67m double deal, Chelsea agree fee,...
- 17:07 Manchester United "hours away from agreeing Nicolas Gaitan transfer'
- 16:01 Adidas offer Manchester United fans final new kit tease ahead of...
- 15:07 Arsenal "make transfer offer to sign Jose Callejon ahead of Chelsea'
- 14:44 Manchester United "sound out Real Madrid over Cristiano Ronaldo...