Investigation after man hit by train dies
AN INVESTIGATION has been launched into the death of a man who was hit by a train yesterday morning.
The man was hit near Cholsey at around 7.20am. His death is not being treated as suspicious.
Trains between Didcot Parkway and Reading were delayed by up to an hour after the incident, but all lines had reopened by 1pm.
British Transport Police (BTP) were called to Cholsey Station and paramedics were also called, but the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A BTP spokesman said: “The... read more
- 03:01 Utah man dies of plague in fourth US death this year
- 02:41 Baby's incredible journey from test tube to toddler: Pictures show...
- 02:33 Lizzie and Sarah: has the BBC lost its nerve over this dark comedy?
- 02:23 Ex-FIFA official asks to live at home with swimming pool tied to...
- 02:23 It's nice! Lukas Podolski reacts to his side's Champions League...
- 02:18 Did French media put lives at risk?
- 02:17 'Devastated' Stones forced to 'flee' home to avoid fans as Everton...
- 02:07 Bubba Watson shares four-way lead after The Barclays opening...
- 02:06 FIRST PICTURE: Lucy Liu, 46, introduces her new baby boy Rockwell...
- 01:29 Arsenal Transfer News: £45m striker talks, Man Utd target deal,...