Jaime: I'm always cast as stripper
Jaime Winstone has said she still finds the types of acting roles she is offered are quite restricted.
The 28-year-old London-born actress plays a stripper who discovers that the man she has been having an affair with has been killed in new Channel 4 drama Run.
Although she came to prominence in Noel Clarke's Kidulthood, it was her role as one of the victims in BBC One drama Five Daughters that showed she should be taken seriously.
Even so, she's discovered the roles she is offered can still be quite limited. "I'm a young British actress, so you do get a lot of scripts for prostitutes... read more
- 14:46 Sunderland manager Sam Allardyce says Adam Johnson will miss...
- 14:39 The campaign to lower Premier League ticket prices is an ongoing...
- 14:39 Bournemouth striker Benik Afobe 'shocked' and 'hurt' by accusations...
- 14:15 Former Stoke City and Rangers midfielder enjoying run of games at...
- 14:02 Britain's drivers stuck 1million new cars worth £16.2bn on finance...
- 13:34 Manchester United set to spend big in the summer, says Ed Woodward
- 13:24 Manchester United watch Lassana Diarra ahead of summer transfer
- 13:00 Liverpool fans plan clever tribute to owners: This is the proposal...
- 12:38 Jose Mourinho tells Manchester United: Get me this £35m striker
- 12:07 Tata's profit dented by drop in Jaguar Land Rover's Chinese sales