Jaime: I'm always cast as stripper
Jaime Winstone has said she still finds the types of acting roles she is offered are quite restricted.
The 28-year-old London-born actress plays a stripper who discovers that the man she has been having an affair with has been killed in new Channel 4 drama Run.
Although she came to prominence in Noel Clarke's Kidulthood, it was her role as one of the victims in BBC One drama Five Daughters that showed she should be taken seriously.
Even so, she's discovered the roles she is offered can still... read more
- 08:30 Is Guus Hiddink the right manager for Leicester City?
- 08:19 FTSE LIVE: Footsie seen slipping back amid anxiety ahead of...
- 08:16 Confirmed: Manchester United star to miss pre-season after surgery
- 07:49 CAMRA’s beer festival ties in with Rugby World Cup
- 07:47 Spotted: Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs target Morgan Schneiderlin...
- 07:45 Sergio Ramos takes one more step towards Manchester United after...
- 07:13 Leeds recommends: Best place for a curry
- 07:02 Leicester City make move for Guus Hiddink
- 05:44 Transfer News: Arsenal cut six, Liverpool terminate deal, Man Utd...
- 05:15 Paper Review: Man Utd's double deal, Arsenal to ditch six, Juve...