Jaime: I'm always cast as stripper
Jaime Winstone has said she still finds the types of acting roles she is offered are quite restricted.
The 28-year-old London-born actress plays a stripper who discovers that the man she has been having an affair with has been killed in new Channel 4 drama Run.
Although she came to prominence in Noel Clarke's Kidulthood, it was her role as one of the victims in BBC One drama Five Daughters that showed she should be taken seriously.
Even so, she's discovered the roles she is offered can still be quite limited. "I'm a young British actress, so you do get a lot of scripts for prostitutes... read more
- 00:46 Injection to end pain of arthritis: New treatment will stop agony...
- 00:36 Peter Dutton says he's never texted his chief of staff about...
- 00:31 Fernando Alonso is a bigger challenge to race against than former...
- 00:31 Online chatting at work gets the thumbs up from bosses
- 00:27 German court says ISPs may have to block music-sharing sites
- 00:27 Texas shuts dating services it says operated illegally
- 00:25 Why don't women become truckers?
- 00:24 Kakuro 1,476 hard
- 00:23 Everton to reward Brendan Galloway with a new contract as teenager...
- 00:23 Andy Murray's roots make him the perfect team player as he prepares...