Jaime: I'm always cast as stripper
Jaime Winstone has said she still finds the types of acting roles she is offered are quite restricted.
The 28-year-old London-born actress plays a stripper who discovers that the man she has been having an affair with has been killed in new Channel 4 drama Run.
Although she came to prominence in Noel Clarke's Kidulthood, it was her role as one of the victims in BBC One drama Five Daughters that showed she should be taken seriously.
Even so, she's discovered the roles she is offered can still... read more
- 07:06 How science is fine-tuning our elite footballers
- 07:06 White God; Good Kill; Woman in Gold; Insurgent; La Jetée; Sans...
- 07:06 Ich bin ein Berliner…
- 07:04 How can I stop someone snoring?
- 07:04 Amazon is deaf to my Furby problem
- 07:03 A very British day out at the races
- 07:02 Don’t try to wing it with an airmiles flight – plan ahead for the...
- 06:56 Violent thug gets an extra 30 months in jail after judge brands him...
- 06:54 Burma flood toll will increase as monsoon rains lash region, warns UN
- 06:46 Remarkable burns archive photos have been discovered in Birmingham...