Jonas Brothers leave record label
Pop stars The Jonas Brothers have parted with Hollywood Records after six successful years together.
The hugely popular band released three albums with the Disney-owned company and has sold 17 million albums worldwide.
The trio - Nick, Kevin and Joe Jonas - insist the split was amicable, and admit they were emotional after cutting ties with the label.
Nick tells The Hollywood Reporter, "This was a decision that we made as a group. Naturally, as with any partnership, when you do part ways, there is emotion tied to it. We've been blessed to have a lot of success with Hollywood and with Disney, but speaking on behalf of my brothers and our team, we're all looking forward to this next... read more
Most read news
- 01:20 British astronaut set to join International Space Station for five...
- 01:20 The moment a 40kg meteor hit the moon and created a giant ball of...
- 01:19 Ferguson's super send-off: A wave, a bow, and the United legend was...
- 01:19 FBI agents die in Virginia training accident
- 01:19 Julian Assange reveals GCHQ messages discussing Swedish extradition
- 01:15 Tesco clothing brand plans international expansion
- 01:04 How to hack a nation's infrastructure
- 00:53 Comment: Scotland needs free cancer drug access
- 23:10 Full-kit Messi emulates Terry (but forgets the shinpads) as...
- 22:18 'No wardrobe malfunctions tonight!' Eva Longoria plays it safe...