KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 22:52 Mind the Gap! Man United boss Louis van Gaal aiming to turn the...
- 22:52 Pablo Zabaleta: Beating Man United can get our season back on track
- 22:39 Alan Irvine hopes missing out on Leicester's Leonardo Ulloa doesn't...
- 22:39 Nigel Pearson demands more from Leicester in bid to reverse slide...
- 22:39 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez has instincts like...
- 22:32 Murder investigation launched after man shot dead in Openshaw
- 22:15 Fire brigade battle huge blaze at primary school in Northenden
- 22:12 Tommy Docherty interview: The Doc who put Manchester United down...
- 21:55 Norwich 2 - Bolton 1: Cameron Jerome at the double as Canaries soar...
- 21:07 Arsenal News: Khedira to Man Utd, Hummels deal AGREED, Rabiot blow