KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 11:39 Coors League: Vodafone hit six in Staffs FA Challenge Cup
- 11:24 There's an amazing app that stops you drunk dialling and recovers...
- 11:13 Xbox controller pulls actual blood out of players’ arms when...
- 11:09 Grand re-opening planned for Gisburn pub
- 11:07 Specs appeal! Jennifer Aniston steps out in dark-rimmed glasses and...
- 11:07 Emily Blunt is effortlessly elegant at the Into The Woods press...
- 10:58 World’s most advanced hacking spyware uncovered: 'Extraordinary'...
- 10:50 Man United loan watch: Keane impresses during poor week for Reds
- 10:40 UK retailers set to roll out ‘Black Friday’ deals
- 10:20 Why Liverpool should not sack Brendan Rodgers... yet!