KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks... read more
- 09:51 Judy Murray has pledged to cut down on her sporting commitments and...
- 09:42 18 wild elephants to be captured and flown to a zoo in Boeing 747
- 09:42 Don’t panic, but an asteroid is going to give Earth a VERY close...
- 09:36 John Terry reveals the’s had no contract communication with Chelsea
- 09:35 People are mocking Apple boss Tim Cook’s blurry iPhone pic of the...
- 09:34 Sleeping with a baby boosts breast-feeding: Mothers are twice as...
- 09:16 Almost 150 North Sea rigs could be scrapped over the next ten years...
- 09:15 Inverness start-up eyes launch of first aid tech
- 09:14 Should Twitter ignore its users?
- 08:38 Watch: Liverpool signing Marko Grujic nets impressive brace to...