KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 16:12 Man Utd v Leicester: Ander Herrera's return and more things to look...
- 15:44 Dortmund eye Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool target to replace Man...
- 15:13 Gary Neville reveals all on Man United's move for non-league kid...
- 15:06 Arsene Wenger: Why I let Joel Campbell leave Arsenal
- 14:47 New Year was ‘bigger than Christmas’ for pub company Fuller’s
- 13:58 BREAKING: Thugs jailed for 64 years after vicious attack on uni...
- 13:47 Manchester United injury list: Michael Carrick ruled out for FOUR...
- 13:19 Man Utd fans ROCKED as Van Gaal RULES OUT signing Arsenal,...
- 12:56 Liverpool set to complete double loan striker deal for Chelsea target
- 12:16 Arsene Wenger admits new January transfer window signing Gabriel...