KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 16:34 Stalls raises funds for Epworth Christmas display
- 16:33 "Gimp Man of Essex' Mysterious man in PVC gimp suit terrorising...
- 16:32 Hull City's Nikica Jelavic scores classy scissor kick against...
- 16:30 Sale 46 London Welsh 8: Tom Arscott runs in hat-trick as Sale thump...
- 16:30 QPR vs Stoke: Peter Crouch admits 'huge disappointment' after...
- 16:30 Manchester United defender Rafael admits he faces a challenge to...
- 16:30 Manchester City vs Chelsea: Manuel Pellegrini admits early-season...
- 16:28 Fans with "weapons" at Derby comic convention cause 999 panic
- 16:21 Investigation launched after man found in Merseyside street with...
- 16:17 Colin Cooper giving it his all to turn Hartlepool United season around