KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died... read more
- 14:21 Arsenal "making £14.9m transfer offer to sign Denis Cheryshev'
- 13:36 West Ham "close to sealing transfer of PSG's Jean Christophe Bahebeck'
- 13:24 Arsenal "cleared to seal Karim Benzema transfer as Real Madrid look...
- 12:49 Arsenal midfield star ruled out of Community Shield clash against...
- 12:40 Cilla Black dead at 72, Spanish police report
- 12:19 Pedro "to complete transfer to Manchester United imminently'
- 12:06 Liverpool transfer news: Allan Rodrigues de Souza deal, Asier...
- 11:21 Newcastle United "to break transfer record to sign Saido Berahino'
- 10:24 Three reasons Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo will rejoin...
- 10:12 Manchester United "reach agreement on £21.1m Nicolas Gaitan transfer'