KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 00:34 Ivy Market Grill, restaurant review: 'I came to boo, but by the end...
- 00:34 Charlotte Philby's parental leave: 'Have you been good?' asks...
- 00:34 Could you make a lightsaber in real life?
- 00:34 Rhodri Marsden's Interesting Object: The Christmas tree light
- 00:34 Mark Hix recipes: Let our chef inspire you to create a very...
- 00:34 Christmas fashion: Get florally festive with a frost-bitten palette...
- 00:34 The best luxury bathing products: Recuperate from the excesses of...
- 00:18 Ukraine keeps army going with knitting
- 00:15 Sudoku 2,999 hard
- 00:12 Oil price fall – the winners and losers