KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 09:26 Brownies mark 100 years
- 09:02 70 years on: Single-parents charity tells how mums and dads still...
- 08:58 Nature photographers get out there and get shooting
- 08:52 Susan Boyle says mystery man she met on USA tour is the 'perfect...
- 08:52 PNE can bank on Beckford
- 08:48 Doncaster man jailed for five years for rape
- 08:45 Black Friday turns gold for Sheffield retailers
- 08:44 'I do have a big ego. And I'm in love with myself': an exclusive...
- 08:43 Calderdale set for foggy day
- 08:25 Landscape gardener shot dead at bungalow had history of...