KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 08:19 Germany posts budget surplus as pressure rises to boost growth
- 08:17 Derbyshire travel update – slow traffic on the M1
- 08:13 Unitary bid is blasted as being an ‘ego trip’
- 08:13 Top marks given to hospitals by patients
- 08:11 Derbyshire travel update – slow traffic on the M1
- 08:11 Citi to pay allowance to compensate for limited bonuses
- 08:09 How to teach ... the referendum on Scottish independence
- 07:56 Immunisation at schools
- 07:52 South Tyneside residents win fight to get planting boxes removed
- 07:51 Derbyshire travel update – slow traffic on the M1