KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 10:49 Update: Keadby Bridge closed after car and crop sprayer crash
- 10:49 Bic creates new ‘Business Central’ hub
- 10:49 Paralympian passes on advice to EDF workers in Sunderland
- 10:46 Wooler Mart, August 27
- 10:37 Sam’s wish to walk less than a week away
- 10:34 Water bills plugged by regulator Ofwat
- 10:26 Spain's current account surplus 517 million euros in June
- 10:19 Shinji Kagawa to quit Manchester United after accepting Borussia...
- 10:14 Mercury opinion: Proud to support Gay Pride
- 10:09 Your Friday morning report for West Yorkshire