KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
- 13:10 A majestic anthem: Preview of a cruise ship in tune with the modern...
- 13:06 Facebook predator Lee Halpin jailed for four years
- 13:02 Manchester United line up £12.5million transfer of Schalke defender...
- 13:02 Louis Van Gaal: Ryan Giggs WILL be the next Manchester United manager
- 12:58 Airport on sale - for £1
- 12:56 Kenny Dalglish: Liverpool will make changes in the summer but...
- 12:56 Ronnie O'Sullivan admits he would love to be Top Gear presenter
- 12:56 Alexander Levy falters after four-birdie start as field catches...
- 12:56 Tito Vilanova remembered one year on from the beloved Barcelona...
- 12:54 Your article: Long Service Awards for teachers