KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 04:11 Gritters on 24/7 standby
- 04:11 Thanks grandparents - but I need a misery chum
- 04:00 Kurtley Beale opens up on Wallabies saga: 'I've been really down'
- 03:57 Free apps used to spy on millions of phones: Flashlight program can...
- 03:55 Ebola death toll tops 4,900 as virus spreads - WHO
- 03:47 ECB faces test of its own as Europe braces for landmark banking review
- 03:47 Russian government approves law to clamp down on offshore tax...
- 03:38 Ebola threatens to spread further as WHO says known cases top 10,000
- 03:38 World needs rapid reaction force to deal with deadly outbreaks
- 03:24 Soft focus: Cosy weekend fashion for autumn