KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 02:48 While waging the 'war' against cancer, we have lost sight of the...
- 02:41 Sergio Aguero to release his autobiography 'My Story' in English......
- 02:39 North braced for hurricane winds
- 02:39 Police “have no plan to pay for child sex abuse claims”
- 02:31 Total oil CEO Christophe de Margerie killed in Moscow plane crash,...
- 02:27 Dales locals toast couple for saving last pub
- 02:25 'Who ate all the pies?' Taarabt isn't the first footballer to get a...
- 02:25 Carl Froch wants a last roll of the dice in Las Vegas, and Floyd...
- 02:05 Bank of England payments system suffers lengthy outage
- 22:29 Arsenal's issues are nothing compared to Champions League opponents...