KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died... read more
- 05:32 Paper Review: Huge Man Utd blow, Chelsea winger exit, Liverpool to...
- 05:11 Innovation Birmingham hosts UK final of European green tech...
- 05:10 Backing down on Greece's debt is the safest, most rational option
- 05:10 In old Tehran, real-estate prices have left almost nothing intact
- 04:57 Budget to pledge £30m for quicker adoptions
- 04:49 Agent makes important announcement over Man Utd striker's future
- 03:31 'Simply NOT TRUE': Claims that Ben Affleck has 'serious feelings'...
- 01:04 Arsenal "in talks with Pedro's agent over transfer from Barcelona'
- 00:23 Manchester United transfer news: "Nicolas Gaitain close to signing,...
- 00:01 Arsenal transfer news: "Karim Benzema close, Morgan Schneiderlin...