KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 10:07 Nigerian forces find 10-year-old girl wearing bomb after stopping...
- 10:05 Crewe Alexandra transfer gossip: Alex linked with striker Marcus Haber
- 10:04 Celtic fans attacked in bar before Legia game
- 10:03 Worksop: Firefighters attend two fires believed to have been...
- 10:02 PAPER ROUND-UP: Lukaku shows Martinez love, Schneiderlin strike...
- 09:55 Commonwealth Games 2014: Australia's British coach Eric...
- 09:53 Anger over rail firm's failure to plan ahead for Cleethorpes Air...
- 09:46 Heroes etched in history
- 09:38 Lloyds Bank profits rise
- 09:34 Greek farmers who shot 28 Bangladeshi strawberry pickers for...