KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
- 13:11 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd's RVP exit, Arsenal's £30m duo, Chelsea £40m...
- 13:00 Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey dedicates Wales opener to late grandmother
- 12:56 Hull City paper talk: Liverpool's Jordan Henderson wades into Tom...
- 12:54 Backlash on fake claims: Five-minute guide to the rise in motor...
- 12:54 Young adults are pessimistic about career prospects, says new research
- 12:54 Pros and the cons of zero inflation
- 12:54 FINANCE COMMENT: Co-Op bank chief Niall Booker is being rewarded...
- 12:45 15 reasons why people who do yoga are so annoying
- 12:45 11 of the creepiest Pinterest fails ever
- 11:36 Liverpool "set to make £15m transfer bid for Derby midfielder Will...