KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks... read more
- 07:16 Calls for no parking on pavement zone in South Derbyshire
- 07:16 Burton MP Andrew Griffiths comes dementia friend
- 07:16 Village shop in Church St, Coton-in-the-Elms backs Feed Our Families
- 07:15 Sunderland v Stoke City: Potters boss pondering new deal for winger...
- 07:14 Hull court listings: Find out who has been sentenced (November 28...
- 07:11 Put simply, we need to use small businesses or risk losing them
- 07:11 £9m vision revealed to build new Scunthorpe shops and homes
- 07:10 Paris climate summit: world leaders told to iron out differences...
- 07:10 How dare Parcel2Go sell insurance cover for ‘no compensation’ items?
- 07:10 Be prepared … with ideas to help raise some funds for a new Scout hut