KATE O'MARA'S SON'S DEATH RULED A SUICIDE
Officials have concluded KATE O'MARA's son took his own life by hanging himself in a garage at the DYNASTY star's home and had been dead for almost three weeks before his body was found.
The actress' son, 48-year-old Dickon Young, was discovered dead by a neighbour in the village of Long Marston in Warwickshire on New Year's Eve (31Dec12).
Police concluded his death was not suspicious and now a coroner has recorded a verdict of suicide.
An investigation into the tragedy suggested Young died shortly after sending a final text message to his mother on 8 December (12), nearly three weeks before his body was discovered.
The former set designer, whose father is actor Jeremy Young, is said to... read more
Most read news
- 08:39 Appeal for more pedal power on JE James ride for hospice
- 08:38 Sick trolls bombard Simon Cowell’s Twitter feed with images of dead...
- 08:36 Halal meat could be put back on school menus in Leicester
- 08:23 Capita profits jump on £1.3bn of new contracts
- 08:20 Your Wednesday morning report for the Wakefield district
- 08:20 Leicester Mercury Save a Life Campaign: Shopkeeper is 400th learner...
- 08:14 Users welcome vote to reopen closed Grimsby ice rink
- 08:13 Meet the Leeds teenager flying high - at the age of 19
- 08:12 Motorists rescued by firefighters following crash on A38
- 07:38 Strong pound hits UK engineer Renishaw's annual profit