Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 06:34 PM’s backing for Leeds doc’s #hellomynameis drive
- 06:34 Government backs massive new £300m gene sequencing project
- 06:32 U.S. job growth seen slowing, but remaining solid in July
- 06:22 Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- 06:22 Irish manufacturing activity expands for 14th month running in July...
- 06:22 China PMIs jump to multi-month highs in July, add to view economy...
- 06:22 Analysis - Canada's telcos burst into banking, healthcare in hunt...
- 06:21 New top post for Professor
- 06:19 Why Lincoln City Football Club can play a big role in people's lives
- 06:18 Council’s get-tough policy on grot spots