Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 09:35 Samsung Galaxy A5 and A3 specs and features: metal construction for...
- 09:34 Israel reopens al-Aqsa mosque compound before Friday prayers
- 09:33 LOOK: Full list of entrants to this year's Wales Rally GB
- 09:33 Halloween 2014: 13 reasons to really hate Halloween
- 09:33 Protesters in Burkina Faso call for Compaore to step down
- 09:31 Man United and Chelsea under pressure in Gerard Pique race as Man...
- 09:29 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher: How Man United should line up...
- 09:24 Burkina Faso president refuses to resign in face of violent protests
- 09:09 Rally on Britain's FTSE continues after Japan stimulus boost
- 08:45 PAPER REVIEW: Liverpool rocked, Man Utd boost, Man City boss' pressure