Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 10:38 Rugby town hall staff ‘listening’
- 10:38 Carer recognised for 30 years of fostering
- 10:37 Matelots Lodge Hydrualic couch appeal
- 10:37 Thinking Day celebrations for Louth Brownies and Rainbows
- 10:36 Number of new builds on the up
- 10:33 This is why your parents shouldn't be on Facebook
- 10:30 Hundreds call helpline over school attendance
- 10:27 Wakefield Council approve 176 new homes for Knottingley
- 10:24 Doncaster band make it to national finals in Brassed Off style tale
- 10:21 Gravity cameraman collects Hollywood honour