Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 22:52 Gus Poyet and Sean Dyche left waiting in vain for first win after...
- 22:46 Visitors flock to unique event
- 22:32 Brian Monteith: How Yes failed to win independence
- 22:25 Our Girl, episode 1, BBC One, review: A tough girl proving herself...
- 22:18 NIGEL WILSON: Devolution across the United Kingdom has power to...
- 22:18 Bosses at Royal Bank of Scotland to share £5.5m of payments...
- 21:19 Liverpool star Mario Balotelli racially abused on Twitter after...
- 21:06 Man's body found by police in Coedpoeth
- 20:57 Leicester City 5 Manchester United 3 reaction: 'We gave it away, a...
- 16:52 Liverpool's Mario Balotelli victim of racial abuse after mocking...