Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 23:41 Tesco: we will foot legal bills for ousted bosses sued over scandal
- 23:40 Yes! Oui! Si! Learning a new language activates the same part of...
- 23:40 Will apps replace SCHOOL? Google's vice-president of research says...
- 23:22 Mary O’Neill: Dictionaries writ large with Scots
- 23:22 Stephen Jardine: Sustainability on menu to save cash
- 23:22 Our gums are less healthy than Roman Britons', scientists claim
- 23:19 Human remains found by abandoned property that of missing British...
- 23:02 Boob twerking model reveals she received death threats over Mozart...
- 21:23 Man Utd News: Di Maria fitness boost, Valdes admission, Januzaj...
- 20:10 Six-year-old boy dies after being struck by vehicle at West Derby