Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 03:49 Australian winemaker TWE returns to profit
- 03:49 Argentine judge says no evidence government tried to derail bombing...
- 03:44 China drops leading tech brands for certain state purchases
- 03:10 Angling round-up
- 02:59 Quebec judge denies woman hearing until hijab removed - CBC
- 02:58 RBS shrinks investment bank, posts 3.5 billion-pound loss
- 02:58 Yamaha aims to launch two-seater car in Europe as early as 2019...
- 02:51 Saved from a life in care, little boy who can't smile finally gets...
- 02:18 Lindsay Lohan steps out in racy cut-out floral jumpsuit for...
- 01:43 Union, Shell discuss meeting in U.S. refinery strike -sources