Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
- 05:11 Welsh Premier round-up: Colin Caton hails Bala Town as his men dig...
- 05:11 Israel 0 Wales 3: Five things we learned as Wales edged closer to...
- 05:11 Devastated Louis Moult vows to bring Wrexham FC the success club...
- 05:09 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns the WWE as he cashes in...
- 04:44 Birmingham 'shoppers' tax' is scrapped - for now
- 04:44 Election set for men-only contests in parts of Birmingham
- 04:17 Week ahead: Take a walk on the wild side in Scotland's undiscovered...
- 00:57 Manchester United "likely to seal Nigel De Jong transfer, Louis van...
- 00:12 Arsenal "looking to seal transfer of £24.8m Barcelona ace Pedro'
- 23:03 Arsenal target Mats Hummels: I'm open to JOINING Man Utd