Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 15:45 Less than a third of children have climbed a tree in the last year,...
- 15:43 NHS offer cash scheme to overweight people
- 15:43 Your photos: Little Horrors and smashing pumpkins
- 15:41 Converse launches Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber collection
- 15:40 US priests’ dance off video goes viral
- 15:40 Penistone house fire: Man and son dead in South Yorkshire blaze
- 15:32 The Specials' Gangsters symbolised the fight against the fascists...
- 15:26 Police fire tear gas and rubber bullets at Everton fans in Lille
- 13:38 Emmanuel Frimpong launches attack on Arsene Wenger's transfer...
- 13:34 Liverpool News: Balotelli apology, Henderson's dream plus Origi...