Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
- 13:23 Middleton Boulevard crash: Details of victims' injuries released
- 13:14 Who destroyed the music industry? A blue-collar worker in a small...
- 13:12 TRANSFER NEWS: Arsenal plot Chelsea RAID, Man Utd eye Sevilla star,...
- 13:07 Liverpool close to announcing big DOUBLE DEAL before transfer...
- 13:03 Man City transfers: Kevin De Bruyne agent gives Blues hope of swoop
- 13:01 Arsenal News: Chelsea ace Cech's MOVE, Man Utd target Schneiderlin...
- 12:51 WATCH: £30m Man United, Liverpool and Arsenal target's SHOCKING miss
- 12:41 SNAPPED: Angel Di Maria's new tattoo is a HUGE hint he is set to...
- 12:32 Arsenal EXIT race for Chelsea and Man Utd target Morgan Schneiderlin
- 12:29 Six goalkeepers who could replace David de Gea at Manchester United