Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 00:15 Strictly stars set for frills and spills
- 00:15 Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss embrace age gap
- 00:09 From Radamel Falcao to Danny Welbeck: Four transfer deadline day...
- 00:09 Man appears in court over George Galloway street assault
- 23:31 Arsenal granted extension in bid to sign Manchester United's Danny...
- 22:50 West Ham transfer news: Hammers hope to beat deadline with signing...
- 22:42 Radamel Falcao deal yet to be confirmed, Manchester United fans...
- 22:21 Hull City set to confirm Gaston Ramirez and Hatem Ben Arfa loan deals
- 22:06 Arsenal transfer news: Danny Welbeck set to join from Manchester...
- 21:23 Sky Sports presenter Alan Irwin gets attacked by purple dildo...