Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 12:39 Chelsea News: Maribor teams, Mourinho no Man Utd thoughts yet,...
- 12:39 Luke Shaw out to prove he's not a WASTE OF MONEY after slow start...
- 12:36 Colback praises Magpies support
- 12:20 Vine: What did Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed...
- 12:09 Arsenal have £42m to spend in January, claim 'frustrated'...
- 11:46 Beer festival to feature a variety of musical talent
- 11:42 Man Utd News: Van Gaal urged to sign Hummels, Fellaini to LEAVE,...
- 11:07 Chelsea need to recapture the spirit of Jose Mourinho's first...
- 10:38 Chelsea transfer news: Scout dispatched to watch 'new Makelele' as...
- 10:22 Why Arsenal will (eventually) overtake Chelsea and Manchester City