Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the... read more
- 21:54 Chance to make your mark on Mars
- 21:54 Rugby finally tackles concussion epidemic
- 21:54 80 things you'll remember if you lived in Hull in the 1980s
- 21:52 Shkreli, Kanye and Trump: a most heinous trinity not worthy of our...
- 21:48 US STOCKS-Wall St rallies;, S&P 500 snaps 5-day losing streak
- 21:40 Ready for Valentine's day? Scientists say there are are 80 MILLION...
- 21:40 Mini-brains grown from human skin cells: Tiny organs could speed up...
- 21:40 Locked in battle for 100 million years: Ants preserved in amber as...
- 21:24 Facebook's 'zero tolerance to child exploitation' despite claims...
- 21:17 Peers, pensioners, traders and teens targeted by data thieves