Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 03:58 Potential losses in suspected China port metals financing fraud top...
- 03:47 Japan defence budget request highest ever as Abe boosts military
- 03:45 Australia shares flat after Wall Street's slip
- 03:42 Syrian accused of making detonators with U.S. parts faces Arizona...
- 03:26 Average child's school bag contains gadgets worth more than £100
- 03:24 Few are willing to admit Russia has started a war
- 03:22 Dye to make red diesel harder to launder
- 02:11 Manchester United and Louis van Gaal close to signing 16-year-old...
- 02:11 Manchester United are not much worse than unbeaten Arsenal on...
- 02:11 Arsenal Under 21 4-2 West Brom Under 21: Joel Campbell and Chuba...