Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
- 08:03 Scottish council parking fines bring in record profit
- 07:47 Manchester United "make transfer offer to Paris St Germain forward...
- 07:40 Scunthorpe United new signing Stephen Dawson: "Next season could be...
- 07:39 Live updates as police hunt 'Wolverine fanatic' after his family...
- 07:35 Blues legend Didier Drogba leaves Chelsea on a high again
- 07:33 Assault trial date for Christopher Smith, of Hawfield Lane, Burton,...
- 07:30 Nottinghamshire weather: Bank Holiday Monday, May 25
- 07:30 Australian man jailed for raping Dutch backpacker
- 07:27 Mayor of East Staffordshire David Leese takes up post with a beer...
- 07:04 Leicester prepare summer move for want-away Man Utd star