Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 12:50 Church to reopen after flooding
- 12:50 Peter Moores named England cricket coach for second time
- 12:48 Liverpool music fans turn out in force for Record Store Day 2014
- 12:48 Malaysian Open: Lee Westwood battling for victory after Alan...
- 12:40 Man seriously injured after car creash leads to attack in Bradford
- 12:38 New £50k play area opens
- 12:38 Harrogate couple to marry after cancer diagnosis
- 12:32 Tottenham v Fulham team news: Harry Kane starts again
- 12:24 COMMENT: Marco Reus is the PERFECT signing for Manchester United
- 12:23 Happy: Hundreds Record Videos For Disaster Fund