Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley
Keith the seal grabs a bite to eat in Bewdley. Pictures: KATIE MARSHALL
KEITH the seal has been snapped eating its lunch in Bewdley for the second time this week.
The seal was first seen in the Wyre Forest area on New Year’s Day in Bewdley and has caused a stir in the local media.
Since then, the seal has been snapped at Stourport Marina on Wednesday before swimming back to Bewdley to grab a bite to eat today.
Katie Marshall, of Kidderminster, said: “We were eating our chips and he popped up with his dinner. It was great.”
Keith has been spotted a number of times up the River Severn in the last few months, the first being in Upton-upon-Severn in November.
Despite being named after a... read more
Most read news
- 04:30 The Apprentice final on BBC1 tonight - will Mark Wright or Bianca...
- 04:29 Tsunami Survivor: 'I Felt Guilty I'd Lived'
- 04:29 China's Fine Wine That's Fit For The Queen
- 04:22 FIRST PERSON: Real help available to end domestic violence and...
- 03:58 Madonna responds to 'artistic rape' by releasing new songs
- 03:43 Ross 0 Hamilton 1: Glitter to grit but Accies answer critics
- 03:43 Hearts 2 Alloa Athletic 0: Football's a footnote but a win's always...
- 03:43 St Johnstone 1 Inverness CT 0: Beaten Hughes refuses to play the...
- 03:43 No room for racism but proof positive system needs to change
- 03:43 Aberdeen 1 Kilmarnock 0: Hayes provides the granite grit to...