Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 12:23 Great British Bake Off boost sales of baking goods by two-thirds...
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Former Manchester United striker on...
- 12:19 Danny Welbeck joins Arsenal: Should Arsene Wenger select deadline...
- 11:50 ITV's possible US takeover
- 11:35 Official: Watford appoint ex-Brighton boss Oscar Garcia
- 11:12 Tom Cleverley transfer latest: Manchester United midfielder 'could...
- 11:02 Northallerton police station evacuated in bomb scare
- 10:52 Danny Welbeck is the ultimate team player and now Arsene Wenger has...
- 10:37 BREAKING NEWS: Dawn raid targets child sexual exploitation
- 10:13 Did Newcastle United gamble their Premier League future on transfer...