Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy,... read more
- 17:38 Man United Transfer News: Deal 24 hours away, defender signs, £60m...
- 17:09 Golden jackal: A new wolf species hiding in plain sight
- 16:29 LOOK: Liverpool FC players in training ahead of Helsinki clash
- 16:29 The Liverpool FC transfer targets that got away: What happened next?
- 15:54 Done Deal: Manchester United boosted as star defender signs contract
- 15:51 Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata produces the sexiest first...
- 15:30 Fernando Llorente's agent arrives in London for Arsenal transfer talks
- 15:07 Midfield ace snubs Arsenal transfer
- 14:32 Man Utd's slim hopes of signing Germany star shattered by shock...
- 13:21 Louis van Gaal guarantees new signing No.10 role and reveals Man...