Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 16:44 Crystal Palace 3 Liverpool 1: Season is going from bad to worse for...
- 16:43 Man Utd and Arsenal prepare loan bids for Barcelona's Thomas Vermaelen
- 16:41 Captain Mile Jedinak praises 'massive' Crystal Palace response...
- 16:37 Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp lined up to replace Liverpool's...
- 16:33 Has Grimsby's Kevin Clifton and fiancé Karen Hauer done enough to...
- 16:32 World's Greatest Food Markets on BBC2 tonight, with Billingsgate...
- 16:28 Skate park to be opened in spring
- 15:24 Record breaking pub crawl visits 18,000th boozer
- 15:15 Passengers flee Charing Cross train thinking there is a bomb on board
- 12:36 Man Utd set to pip Arsenal and Liverpool to Bayern star with SHOCK...