Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 08:49 Horse rider airlifted to hospital after accident
- 08:48 Former Premier League star DJ Campbell held in match fixing...
- 08:48 Man Utd seek salvation in 'tough-tackling' Kevin Strootman
- 08:48 Duty of candour: a fear of whistleblowing still pervades the NHS
- 08:47 Arsenal 1 Everton 1: Arsene Wenger hails positive attitude after...
- 08:47 Ashes 2013-14: England and Australia all-rounders Ben Stokes and...
- 08:47 I'm A Celebrity 2013: Kian Egan crowned king of the jungle
- 08:43 Why don't French books sell abroad?
- 08:41 Seals found in Norfolk which were feared lost after storm
- 08:40 Arsenal rue lost points as Everton match their attack