Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
- 12:36 Night of fun and games planned for Turf Moor
- 12:33 The weekend cook: Thomasina Miers makes the most of early summer veg
- 12:31 Lincoln shop Salamander uses 20th anniversary to help victims of...
- 12:29 Bastian Schweinsteiger cleared to make Manchester United transfer...
- 12:03 Robin van Persie "holds shock meeting with agent as Manchester...
- 11:58 NOSTALGIA: Opening of changing rooms?
- 11:35 Liverpool "closing in on Eduardo Salvio transfer as agents fly in...
- 11:33 UPDATE: EDL members gather at Halifax pub prior to march
- 11:01 Birmingham star part of Top Gear fun as presenters reunited at...
- 10:38 Chelsea "ready to swap Oscar to seal stunning Paul Pogba transfer'