Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 05:04 Former Malaysia Airlines CEO Jala says not returning to carrier
- 05:01 Australia shares pare gains after soft China PMI, earnings support
- 04:54 Indonesia's highest court to decide on election challenge
- 04:37 Veteran rockers Jesus Jones heading for Sheffield
- 04:36 Fifth of Neanderthals' genetic code lives on in modern humans
- 04:06 Labour Pledge To Get Tough With Energy Firms
- 04:06 Sexual Crimes On Britain's Trains Increase
- 04:05 Edward Snowden story to be told at Museum of Sydney
- 03:54 Sunderland runs Swedish training camp for footballers of the future
- 03:50 Pair face phone hacking allegations