Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 14:10 Purple reign! Karen Gillan wears a regal sheer dress for Guardians...
- 14:03 Transport call amid weather worries
- 13:58 Royal Mail frets over Amazon threat to parcels business
- 13:57 REVEALED: Arsenal missed out on Lionel Messi signing after Cesc...
- 13:00 Leicester complete Leonardo Ulloa deal: Striker joins from Brighton
- 12:16 Arsenal launch legal battle over number of concerts at Emirates...
- 11:31 Manchester United transfer news: Jurgen Klopp dismisses rumours...
- 11:12 Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger says he will not be signing a...
- 10:40 Cockburnspath road accident
- 09:26 Manchester United pre-season tour: Louis van Gaal maintains his...