Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 10:17 Which A-levels would give my daughter the best start in life?
- 10:15 Competition: Voting is now open to crown the winner of Worksop’s...
- 10:14 Colin packs his bags for UKIP – but not this year
- 10:12 Liverpool FC youngster Jordan Rossiter keeping his feet firmly on...
- 10:09 Arsene Wenger says Arsenal can definitely still beat Chelsea to win...
- 09:45 Liverpool idol Jamie Carragher: City would want Man United star...
- 09:29 Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher: How Man United should line up...
- 09:22 Man City's Silva injury fears
- 09:03 Football transfer rumours: Manchester United move for Abdul Majeed...
- 08:45 PAPER REVIEW: Liverpool rocked, Man Utd boost, Man City boss' pressure