Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 18:59 Ben Haenow beats Mark Ronson to claim Christmas number one
- 18:51 Arsene Wenger left fuming after his Arsenal defence goes AWOL
- 18:51 SNAPPED: Jesus backs Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers
- 18:26 Is Radamel Falcao about to start something special with Manchester...
- 17:51 Man Utd News: Bale deal, TRIPLE swoop, LVG's fury, Falcao hailed
- 17:48 Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Nacer Chadli tweets sly dig at rivals...
- 17:29 Police following 'positive' lead after OAP dies in midnight attack...
- 17:23 Arsenal fans tear into Mathieu Flamini for shambolic first-half...
- 16:52 Arsenal News: Sissoko WANTS move, midfielder confirmed to join,...
- 14:49 My son will sign for Arsenal - French star's dad reveals transfer...