Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 00:52 Push for tax-avoidance curbs in G-20 threatens Publicis-Omnicom deal
- 00:52 Barclays under fire as investors revolt
- 00:52 AstraZeneca boosted by drug moves
- 00:52 British boycott taxes Starbucks
- 00:52 Virgin Atlantic profits set to take off
- 00:52 All smiles at Unilever as global sales grow
- 00:52 Chapel Down blames British weather for profit downfall
- 00:37 Sandy Jardine: Rangers Legend Dies Aged 65
- 00:35 Grace Dent on TV: Restaurant Wars: The battle for Manchester BBC2
- 00:35 An Episode In The Life Of An Iron Picker, film review: Grimly...