Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 04:43 Mannone mistake denies Sunderland stunning win at Man City
- 04:34 Weibo valued at $3.46 billion after bottom-end IPO pricing
- 04:34 Mayer aims to persuade Apple to choose Yahoo over Google: Re/code
- 04:29 Graft trial of son of Senegal's ex-president to start in June
- 04:29 Nauru dengue fever outbreak sparks fresh concerns about detention...
- 04:29 Brazil's leader holds wide lead six months from election - survey
- 04:18 Jockey Club sees profit jump 11% to record level
- 04:15 Ferry Disaster: Hopes Of Finding Survivors Fade
- 04:03 Abbott’s vision for Australia: a surplus at whatever cost to...
- 03:14 Celtic booked to headline in Mauritius with Liverpool