Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 20:03 Harrogate nursery celebrates anniversary
- 20:00 Cheltenham Festival 2014: Hurricane Fly set to win THIRD Champion...
- 20:00 Keith Richards To Write A Children's Book
- 19:53 Is the secret to liberation from the cares of this world a two-word...
- 19:36 TV review: Shetland (BBC1)
- 19:33 Palestinians criticise David Cameron over ‘short, symbolic visit’
- 19:21 Bayern Munich v Arsenal team news: Laurent Koscielny wins his...
- 18:07 LIVE: Bayern Munich vs Arsenal - follow all the Champions League...
- 17:48 Police are treating the death of a man found in Leeds woods as...
- 17:19 Mikel Arteta backs young Arsenal trio for bright futures