Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project... read more
- 18:15 Sunderland 2, Stoke City 0: Busy refs make it seven red cards in 15...
- 18:14 Lancaster's top 10 restaurants
- 18:01 Irish man "jumps to his death at Bangkok airport after telling...
- 17:59 Charl Schwartzel takes three-shot lead into final round of Alfred...
- 17:59 Sebastian Vettel rues 'costly' qualifying error that leaves Ferrari...
- 17:58 Scrap primary pupil 'fat letters' being sent home to parents,...
- 17:58 Aston Villa 2 Watford 3 - match in a minute report, stats and...
- 17:51 Sunderland 2 Stoke 0: Watmore on target as Black Cats climb out of...
- 17:50 Elite Kosovo police arrest opposition leader over tear gas
- 17:42 Doctor Who being turned into ROCK STAR by comicbook artist