Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 07:22 Hero of Ottawa: The Sergeant at Arms who shot terrorist dead
- 07:17 Finland's Nokia beats market expectations in third quarter
- 07:15 Julie’s TV show has some pedigree
- 07:08 Verdi Failure Blamed On Auditor And Regulator
- 07:07 MY AMAZING MATES: Medics saved Belper landlord's life and friends...
- 07:05 Artwork remembers German bombardment of Hartlepool
- 07:05 Dogs all set for their party trick and treat
- 07:05 Live: Birmingham and West Midlands news for October 23rd
- 07:04 Scunthorpe United's Neal Bishop 'gutted' to miss Notts County match...
- 07:01 Boy, 9, and man, 44, die in house fire