Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
- 07:55 Germanwings crash: Police make 'significant discovery' at home of...
- 07:53 Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge faces another month sidelined through...
- 07:47 Hodgson confident Tottenham and England will 'find a solution' to...
- 07:45 Bygones: Horace ruled his Burton pub domino school with a rod of iron
- 07:34 SOBER UP AND PAY UP: Drunk tank in Hull will bill binge-drinkers...
- 07:31 Teenage soldier from Lincolnshire wins best shot award
- 07:31 Heckington resident fined for not seeing scrap men's licence
- 07:29 Nottinghamshire weather: Rain on the horizon after dry Friday
- 07:29 Port Vale: Rob Page says treble signing shows Vale aim to finish...
- 07:27 Wrexham FC v North Ferriby United: Nine things you didn't know...