Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 09:10 Arsenal v Southampton: Arsene Wenger hails the resilience of Abou...
- 09:10 Jessie J was one Sexy Lady at iTunes Festival
- 09:09 A Highland hottie: David Tennant dons a kilt for What We Did On Our...
- 09:09 Four shop thieves among latest cases dealt with by Derby and South...
- 09:09 Georgia takes leap of faith to get cake business cooking
- 09:09 Hong Kong shares hit a fresh two-month low as heavyweights weak
- 09:07 Beatles singer Sir Paul McCartney starts rapping in 'Meat-Free...
- 09:07 Jimmy Choo heads for London float in October
- 09:02 Urgent and emergency care is in crisis – action is needed now
- 08:58 Simple Minds to kick off UK tour at Grimsby Auditorium