Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 15:18 What's it like to grow old in YOUR country? Global index ranks the...
- 15:15 Which hero from history could save Britain?
- 15:15 Do mushrooms have any nutritional value?
- 15:05 Hayley Pointon murder inquiry: six men appear in court
- 14:56 A pickled egg in the UK, a glass of wine in Hungary and a train to...
- 14:53 The Brazilian church that welcomes gay believers into the fold
- 14:04 Be afraid Arsenal! Cesc Fabregas is in top form and gunning for you...
- 13:16 Man United preparing £51m DOUBLE raid on Juventus in January
- 12:15 Arsenal move to beat Chelsea and Man Utd to 'the next Rio Ferdinand'
- 11:39 Rio Ferdinand reveals ALL on Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal