Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
- 03:42 Groundhog Day musical to have world premiere at Old Vic
- 03:24 Ryan Christie delighted to play his own part in Caley Thistle...
- 03:15 South Korea's latest prime minister offers to resign
- 03:13 Cameron promises fast-tracked HS2 in Yorkshire
- 03:09 Which? targets supermarket pricing
- 03:02 How Saturn is devouring its moon: Stunning images reveal Enceladus'...
- 03:02 Electronic book lovers beware, your e-reader is watching you:...
- 02:50 AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threats to kill
- 02:03 Tesco staff pensions under threat as bosses post warning
- 22:20 Charlie Nicholas: How Arsenal can achieve where Man United failed...