Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 12:38 Sleeping in an ice hotel, hiring a gypsy caravan and volunteering...
- 12:37 Manchester United lining up Ezequiel Garay as an alternative to...
- 12:32 Holme’s fine start to cup defence
- 12:27 Drunk mum attacked police after being found stumbling through...
- 12:19 New £1.5m gastro pub on the way
- 12:12 Caterham and Marussia will miss US Grand Prix in Texas, confirms...
- 12:08 Mesut Ozil wants to QUIT Arsenal and join Manchester City
- 12:04 Tamworth man charged with burglary after spate of pub break-ins
- 11:42 Jamie Carragher: I want to return to Liverpool
- 11:21 REVEALED: The Liverpool player who is FURIOUS with Brendan Rodgers