Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project manager for CHFT, said the Laura Mitchell clinic had become dated and not fit for purpose.... read more
Most read news
- 10:02 UK GDP slows in final quarter but annual pace is fastest since 2007
- 10:01 UK economy records fastest growth since 2007
- 09:59 GLOBAL MARKETS-Mixed earnings, Greek jitters fuel market caution
- 09:49 Victory over Chelsea would usher in new era for Liverpool
- 09:48 Why Grimsby's Euromillions winners gave £50k to Grimsby Town - and...
- 09:45 Manchester United transfer news and rumours: Kevin Strootman blow;...
- 09:34 BT Sport 'want Gary Lineker to present Champions League coverage'
- 09:25 Holocaust Memorial Day: Drone shows Auschwitz from the sky
- 09:20 Chelsea v Liverpool: Brendan Rodgers hopes reordering of priorities...
- 09:13 Which Man Utd players should Van Gaal keep at Old Trafford? Results...