Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy,... read more
- 10:35 Transfer News: Man Utd assured deal, Chelsea in £58m Everton bids,...
- 10:32 Real Madrid confident of sealing £29m transfer of Manchester United...
- 10:25 Lions provide hospice cash
- 10:22 Cases at Leicester Magistrates Court
- 10:20 Weight loss sees Louth mum start up her own group
- 10:17 Young Lancaster actor aims to follow in famous footsteps
- 10:15 Manchester United will make one final attempt to complete transfer...
- 10:12 Lincoln City 1 Grimsby Town 1: Five things we learnt from the...
- 10:11 NHS bungle left trainee West Midland GPs unable to practise
- 10:09 Husband delivers flowers to wife's hospital bed on 57th anniversary