Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project... read more
- 17:48 The campervan where sex is for sale - parked up in a surburban street
- 17:46 West Midlands Police's £5m bill for 'snooping' on mobile phone...
- 17:44 Mum's £100 parking fine after stopping to tend to sick son
- 17:33 Manchester United fans on Twitter actually want Wayne Rooney to get...
- 17:18 What time is Strictly Come Dancing: The Results on BBC1 tonight?
- 17:17 Fans at the Stadium of Light give their reaction on Dick Advocaat’s...
- 17:16 Support growing in Commons for airstrikes against Isis in Syria,...
- 17:16 Afghan hospital bombing: MSF labels US airstrike a war crime as it...
- 17:15 Chelsea fans admit Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez is playing better than...
- 17:08 Warwick University students call for closure of BP archive on campus