Laura Mitchell Clinic moves to Broad Street
Staff and patients at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will move over on Monday to their new state-of-the-art premises at the Broad Street complex.
The new health centre, run by the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, will be called ‘CHFT @ Broad Street Plaza’.
All 135 staff and five services at the Laura Mitchell Clinic will be moving over to the new builing - physiotherapy, podiatry, children’s therapy - including speech and language, physiotherapy and occupational therapy, children and adolescent mental health service (CAMS) and sexual health services.
Joanne Womack, project... read more
- 02:06 'Circle of life: Love you grandad’: David Bowie's son Duncan Jones...
- 02:06 'I was pregnant and crying, it wasn't very glamorous': Expectant...
- 02:06 You CAN take the Essex out of the girl: TOWIE's Jessica Wright cuts...
- 02:06 Unlucky-in-love Jessie Wallace splits from musician boyfriend Tim...
- 02:06 Stephanie Davis' ex-boyfriend Sam Reece and Amy Childs deny reports...
- 01:55 When Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor starred in a student play
- 01:53 Why do crew shortages cause one in 10 train delays?
- 01:51 Auschwitz: Reinhold Hanning to go on trial in Germany
- 01:50 Police at scene after mystery loud explosion heard in Salford
- 01:39 Labour MP sorry for placing Tunbridge Wells in wrong county