Liverpool-bound Lazar Markovic will be one of the world's best - Ljubinko Drulovic
Express Sport understands the Reds are set to clinch the signing of Markovic from Benfica this summer.
Liverpool could pay as much as £25million for the 20-year-old and according to Drulovic the move is a good thing for all parties.
"It'll be good for him and Benfica," Drulovic said.
"Going to a very strong league will help him even more to become a major player worldwide.
"He's 20 years old and has a long time to play. Markovic could prove to become a very important player in Europe."
Markovic could be joined at Anfield by £10m Belgium striker Divock Origi £25m-rated Southampton defender Dejan Lovren.
Most read news
- 13:59 WATCH: Fans celebrate Adam Johnson’s winner in St James’s Park
- 13:55 Seal Stranded In Field In St Helens, Really
- 13:52 Ukraine threatens to cut off power to rebel-held regions if usage...
- 13:52 Christmas 2014: 'Silent Night' named nation's favourite carol
- 13:46 VIDEO: 'Scum, rats and stooges' ... watch John Brown and fans...
- 13:37 Could cameras soon be PAPER THIN? Atom-thick material could be used...
- 13:29 Firefighters called to McDonald’s restaurant in Sheffield city centre
- 13:12 Brian Clough: Beer brewed for legendary Nottingham Forest manager
- 13:10 Hack attack causes 'massive damage' at steel works
- 12:39 Juan Mata: Why I am delighted for Man Utd star Radamel Falcao