Liverpool-bound Lazar Markovic will be one of the world's best - Ljubinko Drulovic
Express Sport understands the Reds are set to clinch the signing of Markovic from Benfica this summer.
Liverpool could pay as much as £25million for the 20-year-old and according to Drulovic the move is a good thing for all parties.
"It'll be good for him and Benfica," Drulovic said.
"Going to a very strong league will help him even more to become a major player worldwide.
"He's 20 years old and has a long time to play. Markovic could prove to become a very important player in Europe."
Markovic could be joined at Anfield by £10m Belgium striker Divock Origi £25m-rated Southampton defender Dejan Lovren.
- 18:55 Mystery of the mass deaths that has wiped out almost HALF of...
- 18:55 The bizarre phenomenon of 'phantom eye syndrome': Half of people...
- 18:51 Two men bailed over John Smith death in Grimsby as police confirm...
- 18:51 Liverpool comedian John Bishop mugged by 't*** on a motorbike'
- 18:43 Sepp Blatter will remain FIFA president after rival PULLS OUT of...
- 18:41 Bayern Munich AGREE FEE for Man United and Arsenal target Ilkay...
- 17:39 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd FREE to SIGN Cavani, Liverpool's WORLD...
- 16:36 Film review and trailer: Man Up starring Simon Pegg
- 14:44 Arsenal plot DOUBLE Barcelona swoop as Arsene Wenger eyes Chelsea...
- 14:43 Why Karim Benzema would be a dream Manchester United transfer