Liverpool-bound Lazar Markovic will be one of the world's best - Ljubinko Drulovic
Express Sport understands the Reds are set to clinch the signing of Markovic from Benfica this summer.
Liverpool could pay as much as £25million for the 20-year-old and according to Drulovic the move is a good thing for all parties.
"It'll be good for him and Benfica," Drulovic said.
"Going to a very strong league will help him even more to become a major player worldwide.
"He's 20 years old and has a long time to play. Markovic could prove to become a very important player in Europe."
Markovic could be joined at Anfield by £10m Belgium striker Divock Origi £25m-rated Southampton defender Dejan Lovren.
- 04:27 Man sought after theft from Retford Asda
- 04:15 Health service advocates back Medicare rebate overhaul but say it's...
- 03:56 Acclaimed music veterans Alabama 3 on track for Sheffield venue
- 03:44 Japanese MPs make provocative visit to Tokyo's Yasukuni war shrine
- 03:42 What the A-League table would look like without Perth Glory
- 03:01 Japan records first trade surplus since 2012
- 01:59 Manchester City courting Porto pair Yacine Brahimi and Alex Sandro...
- 01:59 Rafael could have played his last game for Manchester United after...
- 01:17 'I'm rebellious and independent-minded' Robert Downey Jr speaks...
- 01:16 Arsenal "ready to make £14.3m bid to seal Hector Moreno transfer'