Lloyds staff have a ball helping hospice
The Lloyds Banking Group General Insurance Division supported the Forget Me Not Children's Hospice with a fantastic ball at The Venue, Barkisland.
The recently opened hospice supports Calderdale children with life limiting conditions and their families in their own homes and at its Huddersfield premises.
Kate Goldring, hospice partnership development officer, said: “The support we have had during this final push to open has been overwhelming.
“And, having a name like Lloyds Banking Group in our corner is just fantastic. The ball was a great event and we can’t thank the team enough for all they are doing for us.”
Alex Quinn, of the insurance division, said: “Having visited the... read more
Most read news
- 05:32 Family tribute to murdered soldier
- 05:32 Two held in hospital gun alert
- 05:29 Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman
- 05:27 Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman
- 05:26 Warwickshire Police officer charged with misconduct and harassment
- 05:25 Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman
- 05:21 Family tribute to murdered soldier
- 05:21 Police on alert for EDL parade
- 05:18 Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman
- 05:15 Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman