Man charged with murder over BlackBerry party death
Brit Award-winner Jessie J performed at the function hosted by smartphone company BlackBerry before Phillip Sherriff was fatally wounded.
The married 37-year-old telecommunications professional, who was employed by the technology firm Research in Motion, died in hospital on April 8 after a four-day battle to save his life.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said company director Ashley Charles, 25, has been charged with murder.
Most read news
- 07:25 Janet meets all her Rocky Horror heroes
- 07:19 The bacon and eggs arsonist
- 07:15 Biofuels a boon for Brazil's rural poor, but obstacles remain...
- 07:14 Keyboard player of The Doors Ray¬†Manzarek dies aged 74¬†
- 07:03 Hillsborough: How They Buried the Truth; The Somme: Secret Tunnel...
- 06:58 Clampdown: Pop-Cultural Wars On Class And Gender
- 06:53 Which bar sells beer at ¬£1.50 a pint?
- 06:41 Marine Harvest agrees to limit pesticides and seal killings
- 06:35 Wayne's over the Roo-n! Man United striker 'delighted' after...
- 01:53 Arsenal chief agrees salary splurge: Kroenke gives Wenger the green...