Mario Balotelli 'buys entire pub a drink before £200 midnight mass donation'
The Italian was joined by his girlfriend Raffaella Fico at St John's church in Chorlton, Manchester, on Christmas Eve and he shocked onlookers by putting £200 on the collection plate as he left. Balotelli was then asked by the reverend if he would join the church in providing a drop-in Christmas dinner for the homeless on Christmas Day. 'Nobody could believe it when he walked in,' an onlooker said. 'The last thing anyone expected was a big celebrity like him turning up for the service but he was very polite and charming and didn't draw attention to himself.' Balotelli has become something... read more
- 05:24 Burial site of Egypt's boy-king Tutankhamun discovered
- 05:19 Childish Costa should count himself lucky his bib didn't land on...
- 05:19 Woman rescued from Oregon mountain after husband plunges to his death
- 05:18 Jeremy Kyle mum says she'll go back on show if "dodgy" Hayley...
- 05:18 Help Merseyside charity send food, clothes and bedding to refugees...
- 05:18 Olympic cyclist Chris Boardman joins fight to save cycle path from...
- 05:11 Fargo recap: season two, episode eight – Loplop
- 05:09 Birmingham on course to accept 50 Syrian refugees
- 05:09 Hull KR: Ken Sio will be even more devastating in 2016
- 05:09 Kick six on last play of game gives Ravens stunning win over Browns