Mario Balotelli 'buys entire pub a drink before £200 midnight mass donation'
The Italian was joined by his girlfriend Raffaella Fico at St John's church in Chorlton, Manchester, on Christmas Eve and he shocked onlookers by putting £200 on the collection plate as he left. Balotelli was then asked by the reverend if he would join the church in providing a drop-in Christmas dinner for the homeless on Christmas Day. 'Nobody could believe it when he walked in,' an onlooker said. 'The last thing anyone expected was a big celebrity like him turning up for the service but he was very polite and charming and didn't draw attention to himself.' Balotelli has become something of a cult figure since moving to England from Italy.He has been involved in training ground... read more
- 16:48 VIDEO: Woman rants at men for talking in their 'own lingo'
- 16:48 GRAPHIC CONTENT: Safari tourist reveals HORROR injuries after being...
- 16:48 Nearly £1 million to be spent upgrading Leicester's traffic lights
- 16:42 Police offcer, 49, charged over murder of his wife
- 16:41 Tears as memorial unveiled in Middleton to murdered soldier Lee Rigby
- 16:36 Good news: Chocolate is about to get healthier and even more tasty
- 16:23 Arab states agree on military force
- 15:57 Beerhunter, according to you: Alexandra Hotel licensee Ralf Edge...
- 14:44 Liverpool set to sign James Milner on free transfer from Manchester...
- 14:33 Man Utd outcast set for SHOCK return