Mario Balotelli 'buys entire pub a drink before £200 midnight mass donation'
The Italian was joined by his girlfriend Raffaella Fico at St John's church in Chorlton, Manchester, on Christmas Eve and he shocked onlookers by putting £200 on the collection plate as he left. Balotelli was then asked by the reverend if he would join the church in providing a drop-in Christmas dinner for the homeless on Christmas Day. 'Nobody could believe it when he walked in,' an onlooker said. 'The last thing anyone expected was a big celebrity like him turning up for the service but he... read more
- 14:26 Plane crashes at CarFest in Cheshire
- 14:22 Fete opens new play areas
- 14:22 Donington firefighters tackle Bicker Bar blaze
- 14:21 Bobbi Kristina Brown funeral: Mourners gather in Georgia
- 14:21 Drugged-up addict jailed after driving dangerously with baby on her...
- 14:21 Manchester City loan teenager Thomas Agyepong to Twente Enschede
- 14:17 Empty cafe being offered free of charge to charities
- 14:14 DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: Cutting benefits for drunks and the obese...
- 12:55 Arsenal "close on Karim Benzema transfer, ready to make him top...
- 11:48 Hull City transfer talk: Arsenal's Chuba Akpom to join Isaac Hayden