Mario Balotelli 'buys entire pub a drink before £200 midnight mass donation'
The Italian was joined by his girlfriend Raffaella Fico at St John's church in Chorlton, Manchester, on Christmas Eve and he shocked onlookers by putting £200 on the collection plate as he left. Balotelli was then asked by the reverend if he would join the church in providing a drop-in Christmas dinner for the homeless on Christmas Day. 'Nobody could believe it when he walked in,' an onlooker said. 'The last thing anyone expected was a big celebrity like him turning up for the service but he was very polite and charming and didn't draw attention to himself.' Balotelli has become something... read more
- 04:52 Ex-Lunar Society chief: A mayor for Greater Birmingham is vital
- 04:44 South Carolina flooding 'once in 1,000 year event'
- 04:38 2,650 West Midlands jobs threatened by feed-in tariff cuts,...
- 04:38 1,000 Royal Mail jobs deliver boost to unemployment figures
- 04:37 Xbox One news: Black Ops 3 new-gen news drop, Fallout 4’s tough...
- 04:35 Northern Territory man charged with murdering his sister in...
- 04:32 Afghan conflict: MSF 'disgust' at government hospital claims
- 04:13 David Pocock a class apart as Australia wreck England's World Cup...
- 04:08 Couple arrested in cannabis raid at house in Leeds
- 03:57 Prince Harry to attend sick children awards ceremony