MCDONALD'S SEES MONTHLY SALES DROP
The US-based company says global sales at restaurants open at least a year fell 1.8% for the month. The last time the figure dropped was in 2003.
The figure is a key indicator because it strips out the impact of newly opened and closed locations.
The fast-food chain says the figure fell 2.2% in both the US and Europe. In the region encompassing Asia, the Middle East and Africa, it dropped 2.4%.
After years of outperforming its rivals, McDonald's has seen sales slow recently as the company... read more
- 14:39 Are Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Co getting...
- 14:27 Liverpool Transfer News: Winger medical, Man Utd could sink deal,...
- 14:17 Siberia's most ancient rock carvings revealed: Etchings of animals...
- 14:00 Man Utd Transfer News: Forward signing imminent, stunning Benzema...
- 13:05 Anfield redevelopment will put Liverpool FC on equal footing to rivals
- 12:57 Manchester United "make transfer offer for Tottenham's Harry Kane'
- 12:51 Did Manchester United get a fair transfer fee for Rafael da Silva...
- 12:05 Arsenal shock Liverpool by making £15m move for Real Madrid outcast
- 11:54 Transfer News: Huge Man Utd signing close, Arsenal stunned, Chelsea...
- 11:52 Arsenal Transfer News: Big blow, medical for striker Man Utd want...