Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 22:59 Four Americans held in Yemen by Houthi rebels – report
- 22:58 DAVINA McCALL: How I can be your Fitness Friend Forever...there's...
- 22:56 FC United of Manchester are proof that football is NOT all sick and...
- 22:56 Arsenal join Liverpool and Tottenham in the hunt for Christian...
- 22:54 Lionel Messi double gives Barcelona Cup final win over Athletic Bilbao
- 22:51 Japan earthquake measuring 8.5 magnitude rocks Ogasawara islands
- 22:42 Why ex-Communist Manuela Carmena is set to be Madrid’s next mayor
- 22:25 Leader of Forum of Private Business departs suddenly to get in...
- 22:25 MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Quantum Pharmaceutical devises system that...
- 18:03 Man Utd Transfer News: Gaitan REVELATION, LVG eyes huge striker...