Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 00:03 The Write Stuff: Emma - A Modern Retelling
- 00:03 George Osborne ‘set for pension tax windfall’
- 23:50 If Mike Brown can handle my girl then he'll be fine against the All...
- 23:31 Eating like a caveman 'cuts bowel cancer risk by half': Fashionable...
- 23:26 Committee conveners ‘could strengthen Holyrood’
- 23:26 Brian Wilson: Labour must work better together
- 22:39 Alan Irvine hopes missing out on Leicester's Leonardo Ulloa doesn't...
- 22:39 Arsene Wenger: Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez has instincts like...
- 22:32 Murder investigation launched after man shot dead in Openshaw
- 21:55 Norwich 2 - Bolton 1: Cameron Jerome at the double as Canaries soar...