Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 05:31 Burton and District Pool League: New season gets underway
- 05:31 Burton and District Pool League: Peaty and Elliott are Mixed...
- 05:31 Gresley captain Jamie Barrett targeting success on two fronts as...
- 05:31 Derby County goalkeepers face a fight for the No 1 jersey
- 05:31 Derbyshire County League cricket: Rolleston get bragging rights in...
- 05:31 Derbyshire Premier League cricket: Tutbury flying high in Division...
- 05:20 Diaries and letters of Grantham woman and her POW husband put on...
- 05:19 New bid to prevent another Trojan Horse
- 05:19 Birmingham academic slams William Tell rape scene
- 05:08 Church of England divests from Soco oil firm over Virunga operations