Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 18:34 France acts to halt rise of drone flights over 'sensitive areas,'...
- 16:57 Chelsea starlet reveals all on his CRUNCH talks with Jose Mourinho
- 16:51 Arsene Wenger's likely Arsenal successor Jurgen Klopp tipped for...
- 16:51 Former Man Utd star: Louis van Gaal is WASTING Angel Di Maria's talent
- 16:46 Arsenal eyeing up transfer move for Lyon centre-back Samuel Umtiti
- 16:43 Man United star Daley Blind admits he is worried about facing...
- 16:26 Man City flop could HELP Man Utd sign Mats Hummels
- 15:49 Arsenal to finally ditch Abou Diaby after 40 injuries in the last...
- 15:36 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger makes SHOCK stadium claim
- 15:13 Man United prepare HUGE summer spree after Van Gaal promised £150m...