Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 06:14 Security guard let shopperlifter go after Nottinghamshire Police...
- 06:11 Special report: 400 jobs at risk as Salford council looks to save...
- 06:11 New HS2 report ‘highlights’ need for Sheffield city centre station
- 06:11 Private land owners urged to help restore areas of ancient woodland...
- 06:11 Council gives go ahead for new Sheffield supermarket
- 06:09 Insider chic: the fashion label created behind bars
- 06:08 Singing star at Xmas concert for disabled boy
- 06:08 Ex-soap star reveals why she turned down return to ITV show Emmerdale
- 06:08 Laygate upils learn how to walk like an Egyptian and more
- 06:08 Jarrow pupils hits the streets in national campaign