Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 17:33 How will Arsenal line up against Aston Villa?
- 17:12 SNAPPED: Diego Costa in training ground LUNGE on Chelsea skipper...
- 16:43 Borussia Dortmund star Mats Hummels AGREES £37m Manchester United deal
- 16:12 Man Utd v Leicester: Ander Herrera's return and more things to look...
- 15:44 Dortmund eye Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool target to replace Man...
- 15:13 Gary Neville reveals all on Man United's move for non-league kid...
- 15:06 Arsene Wenger: Why I let Joel Campbell leave Arsenal
- 13:58 BREAKING: Thugs jailed for 64 years after vicious attack on uni...
- 13:19 Man Utd fans ROCKED as Van Gaal RULES OUT signing Arsenal,...
- 12:56 Liverpool set to complete double loan striker deal for Chelsea target