Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 04:23 Body pulled from St Neots dragon boat race river
- 04:22 Theresa May: Free movement in the EU should only be for those with...
- 04:18 Mitch Tonks makes cooking fish simple with two delicious recipes
- 04:15 Border force announcement went to Peter Dutton's office first,...
- 04:03 Scottish Government to unveil final programme before 2016 election
- 04:03 Teenage migrant killed in shootout between Greek police and smugglers
- 03:57 US hiker found alive after nine-day hunt in Sierra Nevada
- 03:51 David Cameron 'lacked balls' over Syria action says former defence...
- 03:16 Deal done: Man United star David De Gea will sign for Real Madrid...
- 03:16 Shock Man Utd deal: Late offer for superstar with hours left before...