Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 06:28 Former Liverpool midfielder John Barnes: I can't get a manager's...
- 06:24 Cat strangled with cable ties found dead in Derbyshire
- 06:22 WATCH: Planning row as Islamic preacher refuses to stop using...
- 06:20 Lewis Hamilton is relishing the competition as Vettel sets a...
- 06:20 Wayne Rooney reveals how England are adapting their playing style
- 06:20 Finance whizz Chris Smalling wants Roy Hodgson to bank on him
- 06:19 Manchester City transfers: Pick your 2015 summer signings
- 06:19 Manchester United transfers: Pick your 2015 summer signings
- 06:17 Win tickets to see the Hull Derby!
- 06:06 TV Preview: Travel Man - C4, 8.30pm