Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 10:17 India Knight: ‘Chick lit is in its death throes’
- 10:16 Review: Sam Smith, O2 ABC, Glasgow
- 10:16 One Direction, Coldplay and Ed Sheeran sign up for first BBC Music...
- 10:04 Arsenal train 'very hard', insists Arsene Wenger as boss dismisses...
- 09:53 FTSE slips as pharmaceutical and telecoms shares under pressure
- 09:44 TRANSFER NEWS: Valdes to sign 18-month deal at Man Utd, Liverpool...
- 09:42 Chelsea transfer news: Blues will have to pay £63m to land Paul Pogba
- 09:29 Man killed in Hebden Bridge hit-and-run
- 09:20 TRANSFER NEWS: Man Utd land Valdes, Khedira to Arsenal, Balotelli...
- 08:44 Manchester United transfer gossip: Valdes rejects deal, Strootman...