Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 19:33 Alvaro Negredo signs off from Manchester City with classy farewell...
- 19:29 Stoke City: Oussama Assaidi insists he is fit after summer in gym
- 19:22 Gatwick may be the least bad solution to Britain's airport crisis
- 19:13 Multi-millionaire backers of climate change denial think-tank revealed
- 19:12 FBI investigates 4Chan for posting hacked nude celebrity photos
- 18:56 Emma Watson steps in to defend pal Jennifer Lawrence over naked...
- 16:43 Radamel Falcao: The Manchester United striker's goals and tricks on...
- 14:46 Angel Di Maria "really wanted PSG transfer over Manchester United...
- 14:39 NEW LOOK ARSENAL! Is this how Arsenal will line up with Welbeck...
- 14:08 Fabio Borini launches bizarre rant after failed Liverpool exit