Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 20:32 UK telecoms market poised for more converged services, says EE...
- 20:31 £850,000 Ferarri crashes in one of the UK's most expensive accidents
- 20:27 Oh, just a picture of Cheryl made entirely out of pickled...
- 20:19 Argentine economic activity falls 1.2 percent in August year-on-year
- 20:18 6 reasons why older men make better boyfriends
- 18:32 It’s a hostile atmosphere! Chelsea skipper John Terry wary of...
- 18:22 Man Utd News: Big Liverpool target JOINS, De Gea to stay, Rafael...
- 18:21 Liverpool FC striker Mario Balotelli in photo threat claims
- 17:58 Theo Walcott set to return for Arsenal trip to Sunderland
- 17:51 Arsenal set to raid Premier League rivals in January for £10m...