Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 13:19 Canary Wharf owner sells 50 Bank Street to Hong Kong investor
- 13:17 Japan's Amari warns excessive yen moves undesirable for economy
- 13:13 Cash machine pulled out of wall in Market Deeping
- 13:07 Possible sighting of Eurofighter Typhoon plane over Nottinghamshire
- 13:06 Francesco Totti admits Manchester City’s tweet inspired him to score
- 13:04 David Cameron pledges tax cuts 'for 30m people'
- 12:15 Arsenal move to beat Chelsea and Man Utd to 'the next Rio Ferdinand'
- 12:02 Rio Ferdinand reveals how Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal...
- 11:31 Adebayor? Bendtner? Van Persie? Arsene Wenger's top 10 Arsenal...
- 10:37 West Ham starlet SNUBS Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd interest to...