Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 04:22 Martin Keown: Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp fairytale will end with them...
- 04:18 Black Friday deals revealed at Maplin
- 04:16 Dark tales for winter nights: The best crime and thriller fiction...
- 04:16 Film reviews: Bridge Of Spies, Black Mass, Radiator and Carol
- 04:09 Google Lunar X prize: India's moonshot at the space race
- 03:58 SPY IN THE CAMP: Manner of Graham Westley's wins at Peterborough...
- 03:56 Scott Morrison canvasses idea of cutting super tax concessions for...
- 03:53 Police issue warning as more people fall victim to Black Friday...
- 03:46 Japan records lowest unemployment rate in 20 years at 3.1%
- 03:46 He’s like a lion! Arsene Wenger hails ‘killer’ Arsenal superstar...