Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 09:12 Former Stags man’s pub ban over rib row
- 09:11 Chelsea defender Alex Davey is ready for first-team football at...
- 09:07 Football transfer rumours: Robin van Persie off to Internazionale?
- 09:05 'Bam! Bam! I could feel I was stabbed ... I thought I was going to...
- 09:05 Generators Drax, Intergen fined for missing energy-saving targets
- 09:05 Chaos reigns at White Hart Lane as THREE pitch invaders mar Spurs'...
- 09:05 Brazilian legend Pele tells fans he's 'doing fine'
- 09:04 Roberto Soldado fails to deliver again as Tottenham Hotspur edge...
- 09:03 Black Friday marks the start of Christmas spending frenzy
- 08:52 Man United transfer gossip: Falcao rejected as Reds pursue Cavani,...