Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 08:52 Fishing events net cash for Skegness Hospital Watch and...
- 08:47 Boys saved from rip tide by lifeguards
- 08:42 Illegal immigrant jailed for cannabis factory in home
- 08:42 Drugs courier caught with stash of cocaine in his car on the M69 in...
- 08:39 University honour for Leicester fashion guru Gok Wan
- 08:37 Derbyshire mum demands more checks on mobile phone industry after...
- 08:35 Ice Bucket Challenge: Grimsby Telegraph duo to get soaked next week...
- 08:33 August 30: Doncaster fire round up
- 08:31 Private sector creating 2,800 jobs in Hull and East Riding - 'but...
- 08:26 Tried & Tested: Lipsticks from Chanel, Burberry, Lancôme, MAC...