Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 06:33 Alan Drennan:: Newtownabbey man's body due back from Ibiza
- 06:33 Scouts found in Dumfriesshire after overnight search
- 06:33 Tyler, The Creator fans threaten activist over petition to ban him...
- 06:33 Bjørn Lomborg's $4m centre rejected by Flinders University academics
- 06:28 Lancashire court round-up - 28/07/15
- 06:18 It's healthier to cook with LARD than sunflower oil: Extraordinary...
- 05:47 Transfer News: Triple Man United move, Chelsea medical, Arsenal...
- 05:42 New Burton Albion signing Anthony O'Connor states ambition ahead of...
- 05:05 Victorian small business minister, Adem Somyurek, resigns over...
- 04:56 Jose Mourinho: Why I believe Man United flop Falcao will help...