Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
Most read news
- 07:48 Ben Tomlinson happy to stay at Lincoln City - if the deal is right
- 07:48 Lincoln City boss Chris Moyses eyes potential targets ahead of...
- 07:43 Jealous boyfriend punched his partner in the head twice
- 07:41 Trees of Light helps to keep loved ones close together at Christmas
- 07:34 China official who spoke out on graft faces corruption inquiry
- 07:34 Asia's share markets rise in wake of US rally
- 07:32 Man accused of attacking his fiancée has court ban on approaching...
- 07:30 Man dies after being quizzed by police over hoax guns alert in...
- 07:26 Rotherham patients roll up sleeves for fun, festive fundraiser
- 07:25 Cambodia parliament elevates opposition boss to shore up truce