Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 09:21 Amateurs back with win after lay-off
- 09:09 Veolia says resumed talks with CDC about Transdev exit
- 09:08 Researchers find that 45-year-old air pollution is still...
- 09:08 Ouch! Watch the excruciating moment YouTubers film a mousetrap...
- 09:08 Brits splashed out on big ticket items in January helping retail...
- 09:07 Search launched for RSPCA officer who disappeared while saving...
- 09:07 Andy Murray’s a dad after Kim Sears gives birth
- 09:07 Angels smile on four growing firms with £3.9m boost
- 09:04 Investment boost for Fife laser optics company PowerPhotonic
- 08:42 FTSE LIVE: Footsie sees modest rally thanks to firmer oil price...