Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 16:28 Get FREE flowers when you buy Scunthorpe Telegraph from our High...
- 16:19 How to promote mindfulness in Scotland's schools
- 16:02 Police appeal for help in tracing missing mother and her son, five
- 15:59 Sho brings the holiday magic to Hawick
- 15:37 Arsene Wenger: Why Arsenal players surprised me
- 15:35 Strongman out of contest after dropping 125kg weight on big toe
- 15:33 PC Dave Phillips: family pay tribute at press conference - live...
- 15:25 Paris Jackson and boyfriend Chester Castellaw can't hide their...
- 15:23 Liverpool held Memphis Depay talks prior to Manchester United...
- 13:51 Nas – 10 of the best