Messi turns down whopping £460,000-a-WEEK deal after Anzhi trigger his £205m Barcelona release clause
Lionel Messi turned down a blockbusting move to an unknown Russian club after a bid of £205million triggered his release clause.
The club, thought to be Anzhi Makhachkala, then offered a blockbusting £460,000-a-week deal to the Argentine superstar, a massive £24m a year after tax, according to The Sun.
- 07:21 Leicester U21s 1 Manchester United U21s 1: Rafael's sorry end and...
- 07:20 Security worker Steve Hickin. of Skinners Way, Midway, stole from...
- 07:16 New Zealand star Aaron Cruden crocked for Rugby World Cup
- 07:16 Mum’s plea over missing son who ‘vanished off face of earth’
- 07:14 ‘Sexist’ hospital boss denies telling staff he wanted to see them...
- 07:13 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai's iconic railway station – a...
- 07:11 Plans in place for 183rd Rutland County Show
- 07:09 Woman with agoraphobia goes outside and falls down manhole
- 07:08 Campaigners unable to see Orgreave inquiry decision after rejecting...
- 07:08 Migrant boat disaster: Captain and crew member arrested after...