Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 13:13 Cash machine pulled out of wall in Market Deeping
- 13:09 Revealed: New £140m Manchester Metropolitan University campus in Hulme
- 13:07 Possible sighting of Eurofighter Typhoon plane over Nottinghamshire
- 13:06 Francesco Totti admits Manchester City’s tweet inspired him to score
- 13:04 David Cameron pledges tax cuts 'for 30m people'
- 12:58 Syria Teen's Parents: 'We Just Want You Home'
- 12:15 Arsenal move to beat Chelsea and Man Utd to 'the next Rio Ferdinand'
- 12:02 Rio Ferdinand reveals how Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal...
- 11:31 Adebayor? Bendtner? Van Persie? Arsene Wenger's top 10 Arsenal...
- 10:37 West Ham starlet SNUBS Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd interest to...