Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 01:20 E-readers 'damage sleep and health,' doctors warn
- 01:12 Hope for arthritis sufferers after trial electrical implants leave...
- 01:00 Never a Dahl moment: Dustin Hoffman and Dame Judi Dench find love...
- 01:00 Billy Cotton: A life less ordinary
- 00:55 Market round-up
- 22:35 Liverpool legend Carragher urges Rodgers not to RE-SIGN Chelsea...
- 22:25 Former PFA Chairman Clarke Carlisle in hospital following serious...
- 22:12 Former footballer Clarke Carlisle hospitalised after being hit by...
- 22:04 Stoke 0 - Chelsea 2: Blues sweat over Hazard injury as Terry and...
- 21:32 The two young United fans left in tears after being thrown out of...