Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 22:06 Police say missing Hartlepool dad has been found
- 21:46 Chelsea to bid for Alberto Moreno as they identify Ashley Cole...
- 21:46 In Brief: Hillsborough inquests hear emotional tributes including...
- 21:44 ‘King of Acid’ rave pioneer given five-year sentence for £1.25m...
- 21:44 Hacking trial: Andy Coulson tells jury he regrets publishing...
- 21:44 Are Britain's streets really the safest they’ve been for 30 years?
- 21:44 American teacher drugged and preyed on up to 90 young teenage boys...
- 21:44 New Malden mother charged with murder over deaths of her three...
- 21:37 Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
- 21:03 Jurgen Klopp rules himself out of contention to replace David Moyes...