Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 20:07 Exclusive: Tulisa Contostavlos drugs trial collapse - CPS to...
- 20:07 'Pregnant' Burglar Shot Dead By Homeowner
- 20:03 M6 closed after crash
- 20:02 Martin Tideswell: Please find time to honour our WW1 heroes
- 19:59 Claudia Lawrence: Publican Declares Innocence
- 19:57 Want to watch slow motion vomiting? Slow Mo Guys think you do
- 19:55 Pint-sized three-year-old "drives' his dad's car to the pub......
- 19:55 'What did I do?!' Karen Gillan opens up on shaving her hair for new...
- 19:49 Lend hospice a hand with naming its new facilities
- 19:48 Lincolnshire school pupils on expedition to Iceland