Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 22:02 Cannes 2014 lineup: 'A mouth-watering selection'
- 21:59 A War Of Hearsay Amid Clashes In Mariupol
- 21:54 Woman blinded in one eye after belt buckle attack speaks of her...
- 21:48 'A good day's work' Russia, US and EU reach agreement in bid to end...
- 21:47 The Evening Read: Working at this Liverpool firm is a religious...
- 21:46 This Hearts hell must never be repeated
- 21:46 Jackie McNamara ditches appeal
- 21:43 FA Youth Cup: Five stars of the future on show during Arsenal v...
- 21:43 Israeli, Palestinian negotiators seek to rescue troubled talks
- 21:43 French troops free five aid workers kidnapped in Mali