Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 13:21 Widower dining with a photograph of his late wife proves that love...
- 13:17 SPOTTED! Liverpool target Victor Valdes arrives at Manchester hotel...
- 13:16 Man Utd News: Van Gaal's message to Chelsea's Mourinho, Pique deal...
- 13:08 Saving the Booty for the stage! Iggy Azalea covers up her famous...
- 13:07 Wine: Gems from France’s remote south west
- 13:05 You were s*** when you were a player! Aguero on Balotelli's...
- 12:37 Manchester United lining up Ezequiel Garay as an alternative to...
- 12:19 New £1.5m gastro pub on the way
- 12:08 Mesut Ozil wants to QUIT Arsenal and join Manchester City
- 11:42 Jamie Carragher: I want to return to Liverpool