Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 14:50 From Notting Hill Carnival to Zombeavers at FrightFest: Things to...
- 14:41 Leeds United await green light to play new Italian signing
- 13:38 Angel Di Maria gives Manchester United green light after issuing...
- 13:30 'Sophisticated' spy camera cash machine gang jailed
- 12:26 2014 Commonwealth Games track moved to Grangemouth Stadium
- 11:58 Arsene Wenger working on "creative solution' to replace Mikel...
- 11:46 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Juventus confident midfielder...
- 11:27 BREAKING NEWS: Coventry City to move out of Sixfields Stadium...
- 10:41 Marcos Rojo: £16m Manchester United signing says it was...
- 09:37 UPDATED: Man dies in plane crash