Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
- 09:29 Grimsby man hit girlfriend in the face
- 09:23 Pink army puts on war paint for Race for Life
- 09:21 End of an era for bungalows? Last of elderly-friendly homes could...
- 09:20 In the closet with actress Holli Dempsey
- 09:18 £150k playground launched at Donna Louise Children's Hospice
- 09:17 Gates close on £35,000 charity garden in Clipston
- 09:16 TRANSFER NEWS: RVP plots Man Utd exit, Chelsea's BIZARRE bid,...
- 09:00 Nottinghamshire beer buy bus guide launched
- 08:46 Peter Blackburn: Enjoy the 'craft beer revolution' but don't forge...
- 08:45 Plaque unveiled old at Luddite pub