Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 21:57 Cyclist injured in road collision
- 21:55 If Pardew is to blame when Newcastle are losing, surely he deserves...
- 21:47 Manchester United target Ilkay Gundogan reveals he's open to...
- 21:41 Manchester City will become a Champions League force soon, insists...
- 21:40 Fulton Center review: a vision of New York's cold future
- 20:51 Manchester City v Bayern Munich: Champions League preview
- 20:48 REVEALED: Which Chelsea player's boyhood hero was Brazil and...
- 20:32 Bradford warehouse explosion leaves workers trapped
- 19:53 Wenger needs to learn - Usmanov
- 19:28 REVEALED: 87% of Arsenal fans want Arsene Wenger to LEAVE the club