Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 09:29 "Big Brother for Spiders': BBC Four to fill a house with spiders...
- 09:23 Jamie Carragher DEFENDS Liverpool star Mario Balotelli
- 09:20 Hartlepool man pulled Taser on doormen who asked him to leave pub...
- 08:54 Man dies and another seriously injured after crash near Y Felinheli
- 08:53 Graeme Souness made to look seriously stupid after confidently...
- 08:52 New "Dorothy' device lets you phone a friend by just clicking your...
- 08:52 Diego Costa doubtful for Chelsea's trip to Manchester United after...
- 08:51 Spurs on right track - Pochettino
- 08:38 Arsenal News: Chelsea and Utd target wants Gunners move, Welbeck...
- 08:33 REVEALED: How Brendan Rodgers will punish Liverpool bad boy Mario...