Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 03:36 Raise TV licence fee 'by inflation'
- 03:36 What Happened To Malaysia Airlines Plane?
- 03:36 Expat Russians Eye Future Of Crimea From US
- 03:30 Musical pairs
- 03:30 CD review: Second Hand Marching Band, A Hurricane, A Thunderstorm
- 03:30 CD review: Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra/ Heras Casado,...
- 03:30 CD review: Joan As Police Woman, The Classic
- 03:28 Lessons from Dubai
- 03:25 Seized arms to be shown as 'proof'
- 03:24 Unsound Adelaide: Gardland, James Ferraro, Emptyset, Moritz von...