Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds... read more
- 19:54 The Guardian view on Labour’s European campaign: vital message at a...
- 19:49 Help Mary, 93, find the hero who slipped her £20 after her handbag...
- 19:48 Biggest ever dinosaur footprints found in France
- 19:48 Barclays faces higher recruitment bill for new boss Jes Staley
- 19:47 Fifa sponsors demand ‘independent oversight’ of reform process
- 19:46 The Guardian view on political partners: very special advisers
- 19:46 We bailed out the banks. Now let’s bail out the planet
- 19:38 LeBron James says NBA will be 'pretty weird' without Kobe Bryant
- 19:36 Jack Grealish still training with Aston Villa Under 21s as Remi...
- 19:19 The rise of the Instagram baby! Bizarre trend sees parents naming...