Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
- 10:20 Chinese navy to focus on 'open seas', paper says
- 10:19 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger dismisses Callum Wilson speculation
- 10:19 Dick Advocaat gives Lee Congerton list of signings for Sunderland
- 09:51 FTSE falls back on Greek woes but Royal Mail hits near 12 month high
- 09:51 Alistair Carmichael bullied by SNP - Sir Malcolm Bruce
- 09:51 Transfer News LIVE: Manchester United, Liverpool, Real Madrid and...
- 09:51 David Moyes insists he is happy at Real Sociedad and will not...
- 09:44 Banks and energy shares lead FTSE lower
- 09:29 Liverpool have no hope, John Terry has earned our respect and...
- 09:20 Pub pair’s plucky chicken run raises cash for Derian House