Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds... read more
- 06:05 Clive James: 'Still being alive is embarrassing'
- 06:03 Lincolnshire sausage campaign put our perfect bangers on the map
- 06:02 War veteran Donald’s medal are safe
- 06:00 Detained Chinese lawyer's 16-year-old son disappears while trying...
- 05:55 Readers’ poll: Which was Doncaster’s best bar in the 1990s?
- 05:51 Kebab shop put customers 'at risk of food poisoning' court told
- 05:44 PC Dave Phillips death: Tranmere Rovers to hold minute's silence
- 05:44 Non-League Day: Walsham Le Willows Football Club gives eggs to fans
- 05:36 Pro-diversity and anti-mosque protesters in standoff in Bendigo park
- 05:34 Drunken man, 33, made threats to stab his girlfriend