Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 13:38 Manchester United close to sealing Julian Draxler transfer despite...
- 13:27 Apple boss Tim Cook: 'Being gay has given me the skin of a rhinoceros'
- 13:02 Chelsea News: No regrets for star, Drogba as good as ever, Man Utd...
- 12:13 Old Trafford hero Daley Blind: What I think of Manchester
- 12:09 Man Utd News: Van Gaal eyes Chelsea and Arsenal targets, Falcao...
- 11:36 Angel Di Maria lifts the lid on life at Manchester United
- 11:12 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger to bank on Brazilian Romulo as an...
- 11:10 Radamel Falcao: Manchester United ready to seal permanent transfer...
- 10:46 Man Utd AGREE to stump up £44m to sign Radamel Falcao on permanent...
- 10:25 Boris Johnson to visit Corby today