Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 20:22 Can Alibaba's kung fu culture floor its global rivals?
- 20:19 Panelbase poll has No at 52%, Yes at 48%
- 20:17 Just so you know, there's about to be ads all over your Instagram feed
- 20:14 Most Bank of England officials oppose rate rise as wages stagnate
- 20:00 Libyan PM seeks to reassert authority as oil production is hit
- 19:59 Independence referendum: Are we the only country too stupid to run...
- 19:47 Low-calorie sweeteners found in diet drinks RAISE the risk of...
- 19:47 Could your PHONE test if you are over the limit? 'Smallest...
- 19:38 Mortgage lenders spark price war with interest-rate cuts
- 19:36 Man taken to hospital after Cleadon road accident