Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 08:10 In pictures: Thug love rat slept with pregnant girlfriend's TWO...
- 08:09 Inquest date set for Sunderland river-death teenager
- 08:06 Hamilton Rugby Club enjoy a brilliant week as they go top of the...
- 08:04 Reports of fighting in Cleethorpes Tesco during Black Friday sales
- 07:47 Arsenal "ready to beat Manchester United to transfer deal for Aston...
- 07:47 How one in 10 people could make costly blunders over pensions - and...
- 07:47 Is your 'low-cost' passive fund ripping you off? We compare the...
- 07:46 Luke Shaw out for SIX WEEKS after Man Utd ace damages ankle ligaments
- 07:44 Quiet start to Black Friday in Leicester city centre
- 07:43 Care home in Northampton closed