Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in... read more
- 02:22 US national arrested on Sierra Leone 'blood diamond' charges
- 02:13 Three people shot dead in Portugal after 'row between neighbours'
- 02:03 Man United to announce international star signing today
- 01:54 Les Miserables star Kyle Jean-Baptiste dies in US fire escape fall
- 01:40 Malaysia in second day of protests against PM Najib Razak
- 01:39 Arsenal are too 'nice' says Martin Keown, as Arsene Wenger's side...
- 01:32 Man Utd Transfer News: Star agrees move, double done deal,...
- 01:30 Barcelona star Neymar rules out move to Manchester United and says...
- 01:15 Sam Stanley becomes first English rugby union player to come out as...
- 01:10 British woman winning the race to send tourists to space