Millions of Lloyds customers will soon be locked out from using TSB branches or face £5-a-time fee
Millions of loyal Lloyds TSB customers will soon find themselves locked out of the bank branches they have used for years.
Many face having to stump up extra charges or wait days for their money to arrive in their accounts.
Over the coming months, 632 former Lloyds TSB branches, along with five million customers, will be shunted into a new bank called TSB to comply with a European Commission ruling.
Irritating: Lloyds customers will soon have to face waiting days for their cash to arrive in their bank accounts if they deposit in a TSB branch
The shake-up means people who remain Lloyds customers, but whose local branch becomes a TSB, face being forced to travel miles to do their banking.... read more
Most read news
- 08:15 Former Watford FC man is ready for serious business of promotion at...
- 08:09 £28m man! Everton plan to make history with Romelu Lukaku
- 08:09 Greg Rutherford leaps to defence after adding Commonwealth gold to...
- 08:09 Liverpool 2 - Manchester City 2: (3-1 pens): Jovetic takes plaudits...
- 08:09 James Anderson isn't afraid to shoot from lip again
- 08:08 Portas chair stands down
- 07:49 TRANSFER NEWS: Chelsea sell Lukaku, Zaha blasts Moyes, Southampton...
- 07:48 Traffic and travel news, July 31, 7.30am
- 07:47 Josh Auty looking to get back to full fitness for Scunthorpe...
- 07:43 Arsenal "still 100% keen on Sami Khedira transfer despite wage...