More arrested over drugs network
Four more people have been charged after an investigation into a network suspected of smuggling a banned stimulant drug, khat, from Britain to the United States.
Lelah Ali, 45, Hersi Farah, 47, Sharrif Ali, 45, and Warsame Nur, 42 were held along with three others after officers swooped on homes in London, Coventry and Cardiff.
Most read news
- 20:36 What you ate when you were THREE determines your risk of heart...
- 20:32 Sepp Blatter urges Brazil protesters not to link grievances to...
- 20:23 Egypt’s tourism minister resigns over appointment of new governor...
- 20:22 RM staff back rivals' mail boycott
- 20:20 Saved from 'incurable' cancer by her mum: Girl, 7, makes shock...
- 20:18 Margate residents appeal against giant new Tesco
- 20:17 UK 'morally in very parlous state'
- 20:17 RM staff back rivals' mail boycott
- 20:15 Greek coalition in emergency talks after shutting down state...
- 20:01 LUIS SUAREZ CLAIMS HE STILL HASN'T HEARD FROM REAL MADRID OR ANY...