Movie review: American Pie Reunion (15)
Record rating: 3/5
IT has been 13 years since Jim, Oz, Finch, Kevin and the Stifmeister attempted to relieve themselves of their virginity in the original American Pie.
Now, older but no wiser, the class of 99 are back for a high school reunion. The pie's ingredients comprise sex gags, sex gags and more sex gags, topped with a thick crust of jokes about faeces.
In other words, part four is as ludicrously low-brow as you'd expect. And boy does Tara Reid look old. Having taken Michelle (Alyson Hannigan) "up the aisle", the perpetually horny Jim (Jason Biggs) is now wrestling with fatherhood, his 30s and a diminished sex life.
In a pre-credits scene, he uses a sock to pleasure... read more
Most read news
- 06:25 Dismay as city car park charges rise
- 06:25 Midwife who sang baby to sleep now star of famous opera stage
- 06:25 Owzat! Kids paint mural to tell story of the Ashes
- 06:25 Biker David: 'A good man who did not deserve this'
- 06:25 'Nursing home didn't tell us mum was dead'
- 06:14 Saatchi 'admits Nigella assault'
- 06:14 Awards crown Black Sabbath comeback
- 06:13 Awards crown Black Sabbath comeback
- 06:13 Saatchi 'admits Nigella assault'
- 06:12 Awards crown Black Sabbath comeback